stratostar

Longmont City Council will take up skydiving noise

Northern Minnesota's Boundry Waters Canoe area. She can only get there by canoe. It's completely isolated, .........
................. Oh, wait. The last thing I want is her coming to Minnesota. Nope, Colorado is a good spot for her. ;)

And, stop calling me Surley.

Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Iago

The comments are a hoot! It sounds like even the locals are up to speed on this group.
B|

1001001sos

***http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIYZvr3ueGw

Found an old video of hers.
She is also afraid of rainbows

Wow she really is a piece of work. I guess she missed the part of science class about refraction of light and how water works like a prism.

I'm sure this woman missed a lot of classes and general wisdom. Refraction is the devils work!
Parachutes and airplanes fly on Satan's evil thoughts!
Sinners! All of you! And I'm going to SUE you for it!
You are not the contents of your wallet.

[inline Kim.JPG]

Grasping for anything now?

"I don't mean to say that they are breaking any laws."

Then why the threat to Mark?:S

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'll go on a limb and say she does not really understand that a "book definition" of threatening is not the same as a LEGAL definition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_threatening

should be a place she should start

I really find it sad that this is taking place. I think she needs some counseling. Or a hobby. I'd say a puppy but I'd not subject a puppy to her kind of crazy.

Just keep stalling until her legal retainer runs out. No lawyer would ever take this pro bono and unless she is independently wealthy she will either stop paying or go bankrupt at which point they can put her in Section8 housing which classically ends up right under the landing pattern of major airports. I'm sure then she can keep complaining about her hardship.

Iago

I find it interesting that the 'flyovers' are immediately skysdiv It is a common practice for private pilots to take off from an airport, find a section of clear airspace, and practice maneuvers.ers. It t minimum of 2 hours a month to barely maintain flight proficiency. 4 hours would he better.

(said to me by my Master CFI Barry Crouse, who has a beacon named after him outside ATL)

Well, when you have a vendetta against skydivers, its going to be all skydivers. You could fly F15's over her house all day and she'd probably insist it was skydivers.

I find it alarming that people are so quick to cave to the "vocal minority" lately.

Personally I don't have enough free time to be offended and outraged with this degree of frequency... then again, as a white male of British descent, would anyone really care even if I was? /shrugs :|

NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

Well, I think some people just feel like they are entitled to the world being EXACTLY what they want and when its not they manifest this special kind of insanity.

I blame the world and not teaching any kind of interpersonal dialogue (some would call it... compromise?) or coping skills. Its all "me me me" now. I told my wife I wanted to move near the local DZ (Its so pretty and rural) and she was like "but how noisy is it". I asked a few friends who live by the place and one of them actually asked "Wait... there is a skydive place less than 1/2 mile from me?"

point made.

Their website is refering to these legal cases...
http://citizensforquietskies.org/links/cases/ [:/]

But what really amuses me, is the first page of their website. (see attached)

Hey Gibby... define reasonable!!!! B|

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to contact me. Or are you no longer interested in my name and address for your subpoena ? :S

skyjumpenfool

Hey Gibby... define reasonable!!!! B|

"I was told that I could listen to the Otter at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the Otter while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the Otter because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.":D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.