stratostar

Longmont City Council will take up skydiving noise

I'll admit I never understood the insult to kiss my bum. I mean seriously if I don't like someone I really don't want them near my bum. Now kiss my dogs butt I could see. I have a bully that has gas on a regular basis and having someone get close enough to kiss it would be an insult. But then if I don't like them I don't think I want them near my dogs butt either. I know it's way off topic for the thread but I just thought I would mention it.

As for the thread, go ahead give her my name it's my fault. Ill take the blame I uuuuummm hacked that's it into
People's accounts and posted nasty things about this woman. It's me!!!!
If need be give her my number I'm a very good listener and she can call anytime and I'll be glad to listen. Just be sensitive about the time difference. Maybe that all she needs is a friend. :P:P
Seriously I did it all!!! So now it's official because it's posted on the Internet.
I'll admit to purposely flying the plane numerous times over her house and gunning the engine. (Is that possible ?) I also did this all hours if the day and night 7 days a week 365 days a year for the last 20 done years!!!
I did it all!

But really life is to short for this!
Ok I'll go back to bonfire.

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I saw this on another thread, and thought it fit perfectly for her "ramping" up her attack on MHS.

INCOMPETENCE : When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there's no end to what you can't do.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

promise5

I'm also willing to donate 100$ to anyone that is willing to make a serious offer on her house. Just a thought.

Ooo... yeah... no can-do! It's right on a flight path! Plus I hear it doesn't have hardwood floors. I like my hardwood floors!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

FlyingRhenquest

***I'm also willing to donate 100$ to anyone that is willing to make a serious offer on her house. Just a thought.

Ooo... yeah... no can-do! It's right on a flight path! Plus I hear it doesn't have hardwood floors. I like my hardwood floors!

:D:D:D:D
And these days, it's granite for the countertops or no deal!

It was only the previous page where HH said,

"Feel free to have an opinionated but civil discussion."

and I've since had to hide a few more posts. Do you you really want to be banned from the forum over this?
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

I think the DSM classification of this woman is clear. She feels wronged by... probably everything. Its similar to OCD but it affects us all. One of the single best things we could honestly do is quietly get our cards in order and ignore her. You CAN poke the sleeping bear too much. Somewhere out there is a skydiver who is also a lawyer, maybe they can provide some lay advice that we could use to address this but unfortunately I think that the idea is right that there is a lawyer on retainer and eventually that money will run out.

Some people just have this sense that they can abuse the law to manipulate the world. It is not the intent of the law.

These types of cases can go on for decades and in the end there is no winner. But if we all keep our cool, respond in kind to anything thrown at us, maybe even do a little research (go check sound levels during flight ops at various areas?) and draft up the facts.

We did this with the shooting range, and we are still there and ready for shooting.
You are not the contents of your wallet.

mattjw916

I'd recommend these personally: http://www.auralex.com/

Acoustic panels can't remove voices from your head or sand from a vagina though so YMMV... :P

Acoustic panels from Auralex do nothing to reduce STC from outside an environment, they're designed to inhibit reflections from inside environments.:P

Hopefully the case will be filed, heard, and dismissed with cause and she'll be required to pay damages to the DZ.

I would have to agree with cpoxon here and heed HH request guy's and I, most likely are one of the offending parties at calling names in this thread. That said, I would hate to have this treasure trove of hilarity removed, after going back and re reading the whole thread, I must admit, you all are some funny mofo's! There is way too much comedic stuff in here to lose it.

So please let's all heed our warning and play nice as we have been asked to do, I know I'm trying very hard to comply with that request, please do the same.

P.S. if you are in need of a laugh, start back on page one and it's kind of hard to stop. (yea I get not everyone find the humor here, sorry about that)
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

DSE

Acoustic panels from Auralex do nothing to reduce STC from outside an environment, they're designed to inhibit reflections from inside environments.:P

Turn them around. Duh! :P:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Iago

***You're just poking the bear you know....

:D:D:D

Tax records and sales are public record.

And it is a nice house in a nice subdivision. Maybe someone will make them an offer so they can move.

First, I didn't know it was for sale? (not that it matters)
Second, her moving to another location just brings hardship to another DZ somewhere.

Strato and all... I agree with letting sleeping bears lye. But can we keep PM's flying? I've gotten a huge charge from this thread. I've been trying to play nice, but it's not easy. ;)>>>> I just edited several great jokes out of this reply alone. B|
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

We could always have a poll of who lives the farthest from their local DZ, and they could just offer to trade houses with her :).

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

We could always have a poll of who lives the farthest from their local DZ, and they could just offer to trade houses with her :).

Wendy P.

Why does anyone think relocating would stop her whining?
She has complained about:
- Boulder Airport (Independent Skydiving): 3.5 miles away.
- Vance Brand (Mile High Skydiving): 6 miles away.
- Centennial Airport (*no* skydiving): 35 miles away.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I was imagining someone who lived 4-6 hours from the closest DZ, with that DZ being a tiny Cessna DZ that makes 3 loads each weekend day.

Yes, she'd find something else to complain about, but it might take her a little time.

Upstate Alaska comes to mind :)
Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

Yes, she'd find something else to complain about, but it might take her a little time.

Upstate Alaska comes to mind :)

With all those bush planes?:o
And some of them Otters?:o
Surely, you jest!:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.