DJL

Nunes memo confirms that Papadopoulos, not Steele Dossier, triggers the Russia Investigation

We all understood that the change in regime would be ugly and hard fought. We did not know how the nastiness would manifest but we knew it would happen. Multitudes of Deep State politicians and bureaucrats have their careers and way of life at stake. It will start to smooth out, hopefully, after the end of this year. Maybe not.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

BIGUN

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that Comey, a lifelong Republican, Rosenstein, a lifelong Republican, and Mueller, a lifelong Republican, are engaged in a conspiracy with Hillary Clinton and the Dems to undermine Trump.

Its not that hard to connect the dots.

Start at 1:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtqIiYRm0XI

Ok, starting there... "...We have to trust our instincts". Ok, so the dots are instinct based dots, not fact based dots. Right then.

"Mueller accepted the position just one day after being interviewed by President Trump, who was looking for a replacement for fired FBI director James Comey. But Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey go further back than that." OMG!!!1!!! Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey have known each other for more than one day! How can he possibly investi - oh wait he's not investigating either of them anyway.

They then go on to state that Mueller had solid evidence that Russian officials were using bribery to "compromise the Uranium one deal" and use Paul Lambert's indictment as proof. When in fact Lambert, an American, was indicted for bribing a Russian official in return for transportation contracts your video heavily implies that it is the other way around.

At that point, I stopped watching. If that's the best they've got it's pure tinfoil territory to suggest that Mueller is compromised.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Did you ever compare Clinton's election manifesto with Trump's? One of them had plans, policies and budgets on multiple important issues... the other had a wall.

I told you back at the beginning of 2016 that the election would be decided on emotion. It was and loser emotion is continuing the current BS instead of governing responsibly.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I think America will be stunned to find out just who Carter Page is, and exactly what his role in this investigation really has been.

With all the treason going on, it will only smooth out when they are charged and removed.
Why don't you support the law?

RonD1120

I told you back at the beginning of 2016 that the election would be decided on emotion. It was and loser emotion is continuing the current BS instead of governing responsibly.

Given that Trump is currently in government and the Democrats aren't I would fully agree. Trump's reliance on emotion instead of party platforms, and his continuing petulance and loser emotion every time he doesn't get his way does come across as him being far more involved with perpetuating BS instead of governing.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

> It was and loser emotion is continuing the current BS instead of governing responsibly.

I agree. It is unfortunate that Trump is governing using emotion and anger, rather than reason, rationality and responsibility. We now have a president who governs via tweets, and decides policy based on what angers him while watching TV.

In other words, we have a reality TV government.

President Trump sucks the air out because he moves at the speed of business not at the pace government bureaucracy.

Well, he does tweet and talk fast. Move? I disagree. There as been little real motion, except the movement of large amounts of hot hair.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

It will start to smooth out, hopefully, after the end of this year. Maybe not.

Agreed. America will decide in November if it wants to elect Rs and follow Trump or elect more Ds to block him.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

billvon

>Start at 1:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtqIiYRm0XI

Background on the source of that video:
======================
One America News Network - Right Bias

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.
=======================
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/one-america-news-network/

mediabiasfactcheck.com is based on how people vote when most won't even know their own leanings. They have the Arkansas Democrat Gazette listed as right. So, I have to question the results. It would depend on what segment they caught or if they even noticed the tribute they make to diversity with mini bios of those who've towered in our nation's history.

I would list them as right-center on news, left-center on social programming and mid-far right for their two political opinion segments that are too far right for me.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

DJL

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that Comey, a lifelong Republican, Rosenstein, a lifelong Republican, and Mueller, a lifelong Republican, are engaged in a conspiracy with Hillary Clinton and the Dems to undermine Trump.

I gotta ask because I don't know you but is that joke?

I don't know you either. Was it Saturday Night Live? Then, it wasn't a joke.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

SkyDekker

Takes a special kind of stupid to believe the Uranium One "scandal" too.

You should really learn to construct a proper syllogism. Perhaps all they teach in Canada is ethymeme's - cause it would appear that those with a Canadian flag on their profile are quite proficient in their use. By the way, congratulations on making your National Anthem "gender neutral." Yeah, I want to do it cause that's the way Canada and Great Britain do it OR want us to do it that way and can't get it right themselves.

P.S. You might want to research the Uranium One "scandal" a little more than what you have done in the past.

BIGUN

Ok, this was the same source a friend of mine used trying to make a point and I traced the reporter and it turned out he was a 22-year-old Russian writer of RT. The guy in the one you posted looks he's shooting from the basement of his frat-house and had to scramble to wipe the sharpie marks off his face before they rolled video.

Edit: And by the way, not being on SNL isn't a very good metric for proving truth or falsehood.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

By the way, congratulations on making your National Anthem "gender neutral." Yeah, I want to do it cause that's the way Canada and Great Britain do it OR want us to do it that way and can't get it right themselves.

As far as I know the US anthem is also gender neutral. Congratulations to you as well. The word freemen is in there, but all the definitions I can find for it are gender neutral.

DJL

Ok, this was the same source a friend of mine used trying to make a point and I traced the reporter and it turned out he was a 22-year-old Russian writer of RT. The guy in the one you posted looks he's shooting from the basement of his frat-house and had to scramble to wipe the sharpie marks off his face before they rolled video.

Edit: And by the way, not being on SNL isn't a very good metric for proving truth or falsehood.

Considering the troubles Trump supporters have with facts, I am happy to see that one at leasts understand that SNL isn't a great source for facts.

>mediabiasfactcheck.com is based on how people vote when most won't even know their own leanings.

So a site where ratings are based on people who are not biased intentionally towards one side or another. Sounds good to me.

A few more sources:

==================
Wikipedia:
Originally launched with the intention of targeting a conservative and center-right audience, OAN states a goal of delivering credible national and international news coverage throughout the day while its prime time political talk shows illustrate a conservative perspective. . . .

The channel is known for its pro-Trump coverage. According to a number of former and current employees at the channel, as well as internal e-mails, the executives of the channel have "directed his channel to push Trump’s candidacy, scuttle stories about police shootings, encourage antiabortion stories, minimize coverage of Russian aggression, and steer away from the new president’s troubles." During the 2016 presidential campaign, the channel ran a special titled "Betrayal at Benghazi: The Cost of Hillary Clinton’s Dereliction and Greed." Herring, the owner of the channel, sent producers at the channel a report falsely claiming that Hillary Clinton had a brain tumor, and asked them to check up on it. He also shared a report with producers that claimed that Planned Parenthood had promoted abortion, and ordered them to minimize coverage of Pope Francis's US visit due to the Pope's calls for action on climate change. Herring repeatedly ordered his producers not to cover stories pertaining to Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

In June 2017, One America News was granted a permanent seat in the White House's James Brady briefing room. The network's Chief White House Correspondent, Trey Yingst, is one of the top five most called upon reporters covering the Trump administration. One America News has been repeatedly called on by the President Trump during Presidential press conferences, including one in February 2017 when Yingst asked the President about his campaign's contacts with the Russian government. Also in February 2017, One America News was invited to a network lunch with President Trump. During an August 2017 press conference with the Finnish President, President Trump praised One America News stating, "...I want to congratulate you on the network. It's a great network."
===================
Cassie Leuffen, OAN anchor:

“We started out with the premise of news straight down the middle. But the bias does reveal itself in the story selection. The owner really felt this was what was needed. He saw the popularity of Trump before almost anybody, and Trump became our bread and butter.”
====================

billvon

Latest lies from Nunes:

===========
Q: Some say, well what about Papadopoulos, they started looking at him earlier. What do you say to that?

Nunes: Well, I would say that if Papadopoulos was such a major figure, why didn’t you get a warrant on him? Papadopoulos was such a major figure, you had nothing on him, you know, the guy lied. As far as we can tell, Papadopoulos never even knew who Trump wa—never even had met with the president.
===========

It took all of a few seconds to locate the picture of Trump and Papadopoulous in a meeting together. In an official Trump campaign photo touting the caliber of his national security meetings.

I think it was RushMC who said that if something is based on a lie you have to throw it out. So Nunes claims - thrown out.

Do we blame Papadopoulos for not being able to hold his liquor or the bartender who kept giving him drinks?

News is starting to tease with the anticipation of facts coming out that Carter Page was working undercover for the FBI, has been very close with Trump for 2 years and this is why the FBI didn't want the "memo" released.
They apparently have plenty of evidence on Trump now.

If these reports are true...well I'm honestly already out of "WOW" so I'm not even sure how to respond to this.

Here's one of the Versions

Other reporters are starting to get bits of this as well.
Could be an interesting day.

Can someone get Trump in the Tesla leaving the planet today?
:D

normiss

News is starting to tease with the anticipation of facts coming out that Carter Page was working undercover for the FBI, has been very close with Trump for 2 years and this is why the FBI didn't want the "memo" released.
They apparently have plenty of evidence on Trump now.

If these reports are true...well I'm honestly already out of "WOW" so I'm not even sure how to respond to this.

Here's one of the Versions

Other reporters are starting to get bits of this as well.
Could be an interesting day.

Can someone get Trump in the Tesla leaving the planet today?
:D

HOLY SHIT HE'S MAKING A RUN FOR IT!!! CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfu4WaXwKqE
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

OK, but if Page provided information against Burykov in March 2016 (when Burykov pled guilty) then why were they seeking a FISA warrant to surveil him in October 2016? Something seems funny about the timeline.

Don

GeorgiaDon

OK, but if Page provided information against Burykov in March 2016 (when Burykov pled guilty) then why were they seeking a FISA warrant to surveil him in October 2016? Something seems funny about the timeline.

Don

That's actually addressed in the "twitter cascade" that Normiss linked.

Maybe they didn't trust him, maybe they wanted to double check his info, maybe a variety of things.

Was he an FBI informant from the beginning? Was he originally working for the Russians and the FBI 'turned' him?

It's waaaaay too early to draw any real conclusions.

But it's been the 'year of the anonymous source' since Trump took office.
For a variety of reasons, the Trump White House has more leaks than any previous administration in memory.

And most of what's been reported has turned out to be accurate.

If these reports are accurate (and that is yet to be seen), then one of Trump's inner circle during the campaign was informing on him from the beginning.

Could prove to be very damaging.

Or it could be a "nothing burger."
The next couple of weeks may be very interesting.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo