2 2
billvon

The swamp

SkyDekker

Q is Sinterklaas?

He knows if you have been naughty or nice.
He knows that it's Q you hate.
He knows about your corruption and vice.
He knows all that's behind pizzagate.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

That's hilarious. You know Q is probably a liberal, right?

Sitting on his porch, tapping away whatever he dreams up that day, laughing his ass off at how many of you puppets he's got dancing on the end of his strings.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Sitting on his porch, tapping away whatever he dreams up that day, laughing his ass off at how many of you puppets he's got dancing on the end of his strings.

You need to do more research and discern the difference between:
Q
Q+
QAnon

It is all in the SHTF spirit. When it starts flying it will difficult to identify which blade actually flung the chunk that hits you.

I am referring to us Americans there. Britain has its own downward slide into chaos. I don't know what y'all call it.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

He knows if you have been naughty or nice.
He knows about your corruption and vice.
He knows all that's behind pizzagate...

...You need to do more research and discern the difference between:
Q
Q+
QAnon

It is all in the SHTF spirit. When it starts flying it will difficult to identify which blade actually flung the chunk that hits you.

I am referring to us Americans there. Britain has its own downward slide into chaos. I don't know what y'all call it.

What difference?

All of the "Q" crap is nonsense.

For them to even mention "pizzagate" is full reason to treat them as a joke.

Didn't DanG point out how ridiculous all of their 'backchannel information' is a week or so ago?

And now we're at "Dec 5" for SHTF.

Wanna bet?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

RonD1120

You need to do more research and discern the difference between:
Q
Q+
QAnon
One fat, one short one lean?

Otherwise all doing the same thing I said above.

Remind me: weren't we supposed to start feeling those blades before the end of the Bush administration?:D

Britain has its own downward slide into chaos. I don't know what y'all call it.

Brexit. Everyone knows that one.

I'm not clear on what SHTF really is. Is it the race war that white nationalists have a hard-on for?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

I'm not clear on what SHTF really is. Is it the race war that white nationalists have a hard-on for?

I believe it's something as yet undefined and non-specific but catastrophic to our way of life.

My [X] sources tell me it's Costco stopping the free samples thing that they do due to budget cutbacks. :o

My [X] sources tell me it's Costco stopping the free samples thing that they do due to budget cutbacks.

Those cost Costco nothing. The suppliers pay for both the product and they employ the workers handing them out. You can enjoy them right through the apocalypse.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

My [X] sources tell me it's Costco stopping the free samples thing that they do due to budget cutbacks.

Those cost Costco nothing. The suppliers pay for both the product and they employ the workers handing them out. You can enjoy them right through the apocalypse.

Are you telling me that my super secret black-ops internet friend is wrong??? :o:o

yoink

Are you telling me that my super secret black-ops internet friend is wrong??? :o:o

For the believers he is right about some things. Every believer must stockpile the best spec'd AR-15's and bulk pack ammo. MRE's and survival supplies in your bug out vehicles or country compounds.

Everything else changes depending on the sub-rosa message.

"On 15 June 2018, Matthew Phillip Wright, a 30-year-old marine corps veteran from Henderson, Nevada, drove a homemade armoured truck to the middle of a bridge near the Hoover Dam in Arizona. He parked, blocking traffic, and got out, carrying a sign which said “Release the OIG report”, a reference to an investigation by the US Justice Department’s Office of the Inspector-General into Hillary Clinton’s email server scandal that had in fact already been released to the public earlier that week.

In his other hand he was holding an AR-15 assault rifle.

After a 90-minute standoff with Arizona police and a brief chase, Wright was arrested and charged with attempted terrorism. From his cell in the Mojave County jail, he then wrote two letters apologising for and excusing his misadventure. One was addressed to Nevada senators Dean Heller and Catherine Cortez Masto and rep. Dina Titus, and cc’d to almost every federal law enforcement agency; the other was addressed to President Donald Trump.

In the former, he said that “I am no seditionist, nor do I want to overthrow the government,” continuing: “I understand that the evil and corruption is limited to a select few in power and that the greater good is doing its best to combat this.” In the latter, which is more personal in tone, he said that the American people “deserve nothing but the best. That is why we elected you as commander in chief, in spite of those whom I will not name that were attempting to obstruct our voice.”

QAnon: inside the 4Chan conspiracy that suggests Donald Trump is a secret genius
https://www.newstatesman.com/world/2018/08/qanon-inside-4chan-conspiracy-suggests-donald-trump-secret-genius

gowlerk

To me, SHTF is when we have armed conflict in several locations throughout the country, mostly high-density population areas. It may or may not require martial law.

Selco defined it as all-out urban warfare requiring skills in CQB. For most those kills had to be learned or adopted and adapted rapidly to be adept enough to survive. He lived in Bosnia.

To me, SHTF is when we have armed conflict in several locations throughout the country, mostly high-density population areas. It may or may not require martial law.

Selco defined it as all-out urban warfare requiring skills in CQB. For most those kills had to be learned or adopted and adapted rapidly to be adept enough to survive. He lived in Bosnia.

Warfare require at least two, and in you scenario probably more factions willing to kill. Bosnia had clearly defined ethnic groups at war with each other for control of territory. Who do you see as fighting who over what? Who is going to make up the rebellious groups?

gowlerk

Warfare require at least two, and in you scenario probably more factions willing to kill. Bosnia had clearly defined ethnic groups at war with each other for control of territory. Who do you see as fighting who over what? Who is going to make up the rebellious groups?

You have asked a very good question and I am going to give it some thought.

In my locale, I envision the black thugs from Atlanta and Macon spreading further out than they are now. We have two, maybe three, known Islamic training camps in the state. They are cautiously observed by local LE as militant blacks.

Selco writes about total social breakdown where your neighbors and your friends will kill anyone to survive. He gave one example of killing someone to see if the rifle he found worked well.

Look at the news in Syria today. People are being killed and the perpetrators are not identified.

If President Trump declares martial law how are normal progressive liberals going to respond? How are the fringe progressive liberals going to respond?

The point being, if it starts going bad no one really knows how bad it can get.

Mr Huber Goes to Washington
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mr-huber-goes-to-washington_2723384.html

Spygate ~Dan Bongino

More to come as I ponder your query.

You seem to be concerned that your society has become so divided that a form of civil war is imminent. But I don't see that as any more than an imaginary concern.

Civil disturbances like you seem to be talking about generally are the result of one group repressing others. There is some of that in the USA to be sure. Fortunately the protections to freedom that your beloved constitution contain seem to be preventing that repression from going to far.

The question of how liberals will respond to martial law misses the point. The real question is how would the courts and other branches of government respond. An event near Atlanta or Macon would probably not draw a federal response, but the governor could impose local martial law and ask for federal assistance if needed.

One sentence is unclear. Are you talking about instate training camps for militant black Islamists, or just Islamists in general and blacks in general? I'm also wondering about how you feel about training camps run by and for militant white nationalists. Are they ok because they will likely protect your group?

What I really wonder is this. Do you fear and want to avoid SHTF, or are you looking forward to it as a sign of great things to follow?

RonD1120

In my locale, I envision the black thugs from Atlanta and Macon spreading further out than they are now. We have two, maybe three, known Islamic training camps in the state. They are cautiously observed by local LE as militant blacks.

Troll troll troll your boat...

gowlerk

You seem to be concerned that your society has become so divided that a form of civil war is imminent. But I don't see that as any more than an imaginary concern.

Civil disturbances like you seem to be talking about generally are the result of one group repressing others. There is some of that in the USA to be sure. Fortunately the protections to freedom that your beloved constitution contain seem to be preventing that repression from going to far.

The question of how liberals will respond to martial law misses the point. The real question is how would the courts and other branches of government respond. An event near Atlanta or Macon would probably not draw a federal response, but the governor could impose local martial law and ask for federal assistance if needed.

One sentence is unclear. Are you talking about instate training camps for militant black Islamists, or just Islamists in general and blacks in general? I'm also wondering about how you feel about training camps run by and for militant white nationalists. Are they ok because they will likely protect your group?

What I really wonder is this. Do you fear and want to avoid SHTF, or are you looking forward to it as a sign of great things to follow?

Never do I think of blacks in general except as brothers and sisters in Christ.

Yes, I am referring to instate Islamic training camps with black militant members.

I do not have direct knowledge of white nationalist training camps.

To be clear I believe in nationhood. Therefore, I am a white nationalist. I am not a globalist.

Bible prophecy is being fulfilled.
Be prepared or ignore it.
Many aspects in various parts of the world.
Plans for the rebuilding the Temple are in place.
The Red Heifer has returned.
The Alter has been constructed.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

RonD1120

Bible prophecy is being fulfilled.
Be prepared or ignore it.
Many aspects in various parts of the world.
Plans for the rebuilding the Temple are in place.
The Red Heifer has returned.
The Alter has been constructed.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Gobbledegook.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

To be clear I believe in nationhood. Therefore, I am a white nationalist.

Too be clear, the common meaning of the term "white nationalist" is this:

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.

Does your personal vision of what your nation is and should be include people who are not white? If so, you should be careful how you use that term. Yes, you are white and you are a nationalist. But I was not asking two questions, I was asking if you are a "white nationalist".

Remember, the white nationalist movement seeks to break your nation up into ethnic enclaves. They are enemies of the state as you and I know it.

gowlerk

To be clear I believe in nationhood. Therefore, I am a white nationalist.

Too be clear, the common meaning of the term "white nationalist" is this:

***White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.

Does your personal vision of what your nation is and should be include people who are not white? If so, you should be careful how you use that term. Yes, you are white and you are a nationalist. But I was not asking two questions, I was asking if you are a "white nationalist".

Remember, the white nationalist movement seeks to break your nation up into ethnic enclaves. They are enemies of the state as you and I know it.

I am not common. I do not follow current PC nomenclature. I was raised as a white male in a world of four basic races. From age 11 on I was taught to be trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.

From age 18 on I swore to protect the U.S. Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. From 18-22 I was granted permission to kill communists.