2 2
billvon

Russiagate

On 5/5/2019 at 4:30 PM, turtlespeed said:

So - when do you think there will be a retraction from all of those that said Trump was paranoid, and whatever they insulted him for when he voiced his suspicions about being spied on?

Bill Von?

Kallend?

Go Lerk?

Stumpy?

SkyDekker?

Et All?

Second request:

Please provide a link to any post I wrote claiming that Trump is paranoid.  There is a search function at the top of the page.

(edited)
4 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Pretty fuckin' good hunch, eh?

He moved out of Trump Tower early on when stuff that was being conveyed in meetings in Trump Tower leaked out. I’d say it was more than a hunch 

Edited by rushmc

20 minutes ago, rushmc said:

He moved out of Trump Tower early on when stuff that was being conveyed in meetings in Trump Tower leaked out. I’d say it was more than a hunch 

Well, then given how much has leaked out of the White House, maybe he should move out of there, too.

1 hour ago, rushmc said:

When did he move out of Trump Tower?

2 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Why? Trump's campaign was filled with criminals. It is highly unusual for this many people connected to a single campaign to be convicted or plead guilty to felonies.

Doesn't seem to bother you for some reason. Nothing but the standard: but, Hillary spiel.

Oh - it bothers me - 

Hence the reason I would be voting for Obama if he was an opponent of trump - 

2 hours ago, kallend said:

Second request:

Please provide a link to any post I wrote claiming that Trump is paranoid.  There is a search function at the top of the page.

I don't feel like taking the time to do that.  I'm fine and content with the assumption that you and those I listed have at least in conversation - expressed that he was an idiot for thinking he was being "Wire Tapped" which was his idiosyncratic way of saying he was spied on.

Any reasonable person would be ok in that assumption.

3 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

I don't feel like taking the time to do that.  I'm fine and content with the assumption that you and those I listed have at least in conversation - expressed that he was an idiot for thinking he was being "Wire Tapped" which was his idiosyncratic way of saying he was spied on.

No reasonable person is OK with the assumption that “wires tapped” means having a person watching you. Or that, either way, it was done by President Obama.

(edited)
17 minutes ago, jakee said:

No reasonable person is OK with the assumption that “wires tapped” means having a person watching you. Or that, either way, it was done by President Obama.

Unless he had information from an insider that it was being done.

Which - as this comes to light - seems to be the case.

Let us try to look at it from a different angle.

If Hillary had made the comment about being wire tapped - would you be arguing so hard to the contrary?  Honestly?  Or is this fueled by the hate?  - the royal you.

Edited by turtlespeed

7 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Unless he had information from an insider that it was being done.

Which - as this comes to light - seems to be the case.

Except he didn’t get it from an insider, he got it from Breitbart.

And except it doesn’t seem to be the case, either that his wires were tapped or that Obama did it.

8 minutes ago, jakee said:

Except he didn’t get it from an insider, he got it from Breitbart.

And except it doesn’t seem to be the case, either that his wires were tapped or that Obama did it.

This!

And if a foreign power had provided information that another foreign power might be working with the Clinton Campaign, I would hope the FBI would have investigated.

19 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

This!

And if a foreign power had provided information that another foreign power might be working with the Clinton Campaign, I would hope the FBI would have investigated.

21 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

This!

One would have hoped - But hope in one hand . . . 

(edited)
22 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

One would have hoped - But hope in one hand . . . 

Are you insinuating that under Obama the FBI would never have investigated Clinton during an election year?

Because, um, yeah...

Edited by jakee

8 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Are you insinuating that a foreign power was working with the Clinton Campaign?

No, there is no possible reading of my post that would make you think that.

Why are you dodging the question? Is it because you've just realised how silly your argument is?

2 hours ago, jakee said:

Why are you dodging the question? Is it because you've just realised how silly your argument is?

2 hours ago, jakee said:

Are you insinuating that under Obama the FBI would never have investigated Clinton during an election year?

Because, um, yeah...

No.

(edited)
2 hours ago, jakee said:

Well we now know that she was. So what’s your point? 

At the very least we know the DNC was. And we know she controlled it.

Edited by rushmc

13 minutes ago, rushmc said:

You must not have read the part about how this article was written back in October, huh...

Typical though...the first couple lines bolster your already biased belief system, and you run with it like a good little trumpster. 

*slow clap*

Not looking good for Trumpies.   Over 500 former Federal prosecutors agree - Trump obstructed justice in his attempts to hide his misdeeds from investigators.

=============

We are former federal prosecutors. We served under both Republican and Democratic administrations at different levels of the federal system: as line attorneys, supervisors, special prosecutors, United States Attorneys, and senior officials at the Department of Justice. The offices in which we served were small, medium, and large; urban, suburban, and rural; and located in all parts of our country.

Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice.

The Mueller report describes several acts that satisfy all of the elements for an obstruction charge: conduct that obstructed or attempted to obstruct the truth-finding process, as to which the evidence of corrupt intent and connection to pending proceedings is overwhelming. These include:

· The President’s efforts to fire Mueller and to falsify evidence about that effort;

· The President’s efforts to limit the scope of Mueller’s investigation to exclude his conduct; and

· The President’s efforts to prevent witnesses from cooperating with investigators probing him and his campaign.

======================

https://medium.com/@dojalumni/statement-by-former-federal-prosecutors-8ab7691c2aa1

59 minutes ago, yobnoc said:

You must not have read the part about how this article was written back in October, huh...

Typical though...the first couple lines bolster your already biased belief system, and you run with it like a good little trumpster. 

*slow clap*

My biased beliefs. That’s a classic !

1 hour ago, yobnoc said:

*slow clap*

Funny how everything that article was true then as it is now 

21 minutes ago, billvon said:

Not looking good for Trumpies.   Over 500 former Federal prosecutors agree - Trump obstructed justice in his attempts to hide his misdeeds from investigators.

=============

We are former federal prosecutors. We served under both Republican and Democratic administrations at different levels of the federal system: as line attorneys, supervisors, special prosecutors, United States Attorneys, and senior officials at the Department of Justice. The offices in which we served were small, medium, and large; urban, suburban, and rural; and located in all parts of our country.

Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice.

The Mueller report describes several acts that satisfy all of the elements for an obstruction charge: conduct that obstructed or attempted to obstruct the truth-finding process, as to which the evidence of corrupt intent and connection to pending proceedings is overwhelming. These include:

· The President’s efforts to fire Mueller and to falsify evidence about that effort;

· The President’s efforts to limit the scope of Mueller’s investigation to exclude his conduct; and

· The President’s efforts to prevent witnesses from cooperating with investigators probing him and his campaign.

======================

https://medium.com/@dojalumni/statement-by-former-federal-prosecutors-8ab7691c2aa1

I find it sad that you cannot distant yourself from the fauls bullshit that’s been out for the last two years. Really sad 

On 5/6/2019 at 2:46 PM, turtlespeed said:

Translation - you know you are wrong but can't admit it.