2 2
billvon

Russiagate

1 minute ago, normiss said:

Meanwhile, per PressSec, the Red Socks have won the World Cup Series!!

And with all the hard work they did on the ice, they deserve that cup.  No one makes touchdowns like the Red Sox.  Good on Trump for letting them share their victory with all the other cuppers.

See?  Trump loves the sports, too.

On 5/8/2019 at 5:46 PM, billvon said:

Update - now over 800 former federal prosecutors have signed the letter making it clear that Trump obstructed justice to try to hide his misdeeds.

I’m sure that ranks right up there with the 95% of climate scientist too. Thanks for the laugh !

(edited)
10 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

LOCK HIM UP!!!

Maybe someday. But unlikely, former POTUSi are golden.  Edit to add:

'If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

Robert Mueller, May 29, 2019

Edited by gowlerk

36 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Maybe someday. But unlikely, former POTUSi are golden.  Edit to add:

'If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

Mueller made clear this morning that his investigation now lays at the feet of Congress. No one is above the law—Congress should begin an impeachment inquiry.

58 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

That was in the original report, so nothing new.

23 minutes ago, normiss said:

Mueller made clear this morning that his investigation now lays at the feet of Congress. 

That was also made clear in the original report, so again, nothing new.

4 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Agreed.  We have known Mueller found some pretty damning evidence on Trump for some time now.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, billvon said:
11 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Agreed.  We have known Mueller found some pretty damning evidence on Trump for some time now.

And I said earlier this month that they need to shit or get off the pot.

Edited by Coreece

More Trump insiders describe the degree of his criminality.

=========================================

Bannon described Trump Organization as 'criminal enterprise'

Former White House adviser says financial investigations will take down president in sequel to Fire and Fury

The Guardian  Wed 29 May 2019 

The former White House adviser Steve Bannon has described the Trump Organization as a criminal entity and predicted that investigations into the president’s finances will lead to his political downfall, when he is revealed to be “not the billionaire he said he was, just another scumbag”.

The startling remarks are contained in Siege: Trump Under Fire, the author Michael Wolff’s forthcoming account of the second year of the Trump administration. The book, published on 4 June, is a sequel to Fire and Fury: Trump in the White House, which was a bestseller in 2018. The Guardian obtained a copy.

In a key passage, Bannon is reported as saying he believes investigations of Donald Trump’s financial history will provide proof of the underlying criminality of his eponymous company.

Assessing the president’s exposure to various investigations, many seeded by the special counsel Robert Mueller during his investigation of Russian election interference, Wolff writes: “Trump was vulnerable because for 40 years he had run what increasingly seemed to resemble a semi-criminal enterprise.”

He then quotes Bannon as saying: “I think we can drop the ‘semi’ part.”

Bannon, a leading promoter of far-right populism, was a White House adviser until August 2017, when he was removed. He was a major source for Fire and Fury, also first reported by the Guardian. Among other claims in that book, he labelled as “treasonous” an infamous Trump Tower meeting between Donald Trump Jr, Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, campaign manager Paul Manafort and a Russian lawyer.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/28/bannon-trump-organization-criminal-enterprise-comments-michael-wolff-book

============================

(edited)
3 hours ago, normiss said:

Mueller made clear this morning that his investigation now lays at the feet of Congress. No one is above the law—Congress should begin an impeachment inquiry.

Where have I heard this before?

Now I know how you guys felt about Hillary being investigated for Been Gauzee.:D

Well - at least the idiocy of it.

Not the blinded love you feel for her.

I don't care for Trump - 

But you guys are reaching - 

Edited by turtlespeed

18 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Now I know how you guys felt about Hillary being investigated for Been Gauzee.:D

I don't care for Trump - 

You still need a reading comprehension skill.

23 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

I don't care for Trump - 

This election will be interesting.  After all of this if the Democratic Party can't field someone who can win the election then the Democratic Party needs to close shop.

1 hour ago, billvon said:

More Trump insiders describe the degree of his criminality.

=========================================

Bannon described Trump Organization as 'criminal enterprise'

Former White House adviser says financial investigations will take down president in sequel to Fire and Fury

The Guardian  Wed 29 May 2019 

The former White House adviser Steve Bannon has described the Trump Organization as a criminal entity and predicted that investigations into the president’s finances will lead to his political downfall, when he is revealed to be “not the billionaire he said he was, just another scumbag”.

You know, my opinion of Bannon became less negative after reading Wolff's first book.

Now it becoming almost positive. Almost.

3 hours ago, DJL said:

This election will be interesting.  After all of this if the Democratic Party can't field someone who can win the election then the Democratic Party needs to close shop.

That's what I said about the LAST election that ended up with this President in power.

Never have I been so hopeful and so dissapointed by the democrats at the same time.

• Like 1