yoink

So what's going to happen in the final debate?

headoverheels

Sorry, my brain fart. Was thinking of his father.

His father has kept a low profile, and stayed out of the public eye since he died four years ago.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

rushmc

***actually in less than 30 seconds of speaking, he will be talking about Bill and his affairs and how is going to put her in jail.

I mean it has worked so well so far......

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

she belongs in jail

Well, there is that pesky Bill of Rights thingy. (Except in your world it consists of only the 2nd Amendment).

Was it 8 or 9 GOP led congressional investigations that came up with ZIP, NADA, ZILCH? All at great expense to the taxpayers (which does not include Donald Trump).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Well, based on the previous debates lets start with what will not happen-

1) fact checking- you're on your own there
2) order, respect or following basic rules of the debate
3) discussion of actual issues

Kind of unfortunate ....

headoverheels

Sorry, my brain fart. Was thinking of his father.

His father has kept a low profile, and stayed out of the public eye since he died four years ago.;)

Yeah, but is he still voting?
;)

There's no rule against it in the Constitution.

yoink

I'm starting wonder what drugs he is on.

Jerry Baumchen

Now I want to see what Trump would be like on mushrooms. It'd be hilarious.

How would it be any different?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

except that she doesn't belong in jail, despite whatever twisted belief structure you have about how law and order works in the country. People that are not guilty of any crimes do not actually belong in jail - unless you need a refresher on the Constitution and how the system is actually supposed to work.

She has yet to be charged with anything.

She has been investigated ad nauseum

Most of the investigations were conducted by Republicans, and if they cannot make the 'obvious crimes' that you claim stick, then they are truly incompetent, yet I bet you will vote for them anyway.

The FBI has put PLENTY of corrupt politicians behind bars, along with all the other law enforcement agencies that we have across the country, so it is not like there is some umbrella protecting politicians from being prosecuted.

So don't like Hillary if you want, and have your wrong opinion if you want, be be prepared for it to be shot to hell when you go on and on and on like a broken record about crimes and treason and whatever other rubbish you can come up with.

Not guilty because not charged, not tried, not convicted....of anything. Incompetent Republicans incapable of making said 'crimes' stick demonstrates how fucking useless they are. Go ahead and vote for them again.

And I still voted for Gary.

rushmc

***actually in less than 30 seconds of speaking, he will be talking about Bill and his affairs and how is going to put her in jail.

I mean it has worked so well so far......

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

she belongs in jail

After 30 years of repeated politically motivated investigations at a cost of $(TENS OF MILLIONS) of taxpayer money (to which Trump apparently doesn't contribute anything) not only have there been no indictments, there have not even been any findings that any crimes were committed.

Your knowledge of your own country's Constitution is just pathetic.

Oh, and Trump's fraud trial opens on November 28th.

kallend

Oh, and Trump's fraud trial opens on November 28th.

And you can show your support by voting for him on that day!;)

You are a shining example of those, the uniformed, those she spoke of in her email, from whom she seeks support.

Congrats
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

You are a shining example of those, the uniformed, those she spoke of in her email, from whom she seeks support.

Congrats

I think you should do your patriotic duty and take up arms to ensure this rigged election does not get completed. Put on you favourite brown shirt and fight for the man, fight for your wise orange leader. 72 Unopened, virgin-like bags of cheeto's will be waiting for you.

SkyDekker

***You are a shining example of those, the uniformed, those she spoke of in her email, from whom she seeks support.

Congrats

I think you should do your patriotic duty and take up arms to ensure this rigged election does not get completed. Put on you favourite brown shirt and fight for the man, fight for your wise orange leader. 72 Unopened, virgin-like bags of cheeto's will be waiting for you.

Ah

Now the Nazi reference:D:D

You learn well grasshopper.:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

wmw999

It's kind of like how the only fair moderator is one who says "Ok, your turn, fucking bitch -- Benghazi"

I can't tell if that's a true statement yet.

If the next question is "Ok, now for you, asshole, what was that about mexicans and models?"

then he is fair.

If it's just what Billvon wrote, then it's just turnabout and not any better that we're fed each day.

I still advocate electro shock of either candidate every time they even mention the other one - but, since neither one can stand up on their own merits, it'll be a farce.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rushmc

Congrats

Writes the man who has repeatedly demonstrated ignorance of his own country's Constitution.

rushmc

You are a shining example of those, the uniformed, those she spoke of in her email.

I'm sorry, I may hve missed something. The ignorant and uninformed that she spoke of in her email? Which email is this?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***You are a shining example of those, the uniformed, those she spoke of in her email.

I'm sorry, I may hve missed something. The ignorant and uninformed that she spoke of in her email? Which email is this?

No, no, the *uniformed*!:D

ryoder

******You are a shining example of those, the uniformed, those she spoke of in her email.

No, no, the *uniformed*!:D Brownshirts?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

*********You are a shining example of those, the uniformed, those she spoke of in her email.

No, no, the *uniformed*!:D Brownshirts?

Brown shirts with red baseball caps.;)

So while I'd love this debate to be about you know, policies and stuff, Trump is going to focus almost exclusively on Hillary's emails and dual-message stance to banks in private talks, while insisting that everything is rigged against him, while Hillary keeps hammering on about the claims of sexual assaults and fact-checking everything Trump says.

The whole thing will be a circus. Clowns performing for the gawking masses full of 'he would do this!' 'but she would do that!!' hyperbolic bullshit.

Come one, come all. Look at how we pick the leader of the free world, folks!

It's going to be a fucking embarrassment.

I genuinely hate (and I don't use that word often) everything about this election cycle.

rushmc

******You are a shining example of those, the uniformed, those she spoke of in her email, from whom she seeks support.

Congrats

Ah

Now the Nazi reference:D:D

You learn well grasshopper.:D

Dude, you are the one who wrote about uniformed people.

Are all these words a little too complicated?

SkyDekker

Dude, you are the one who wrote about uniformed people.

Are all these words a little too complicated?

Sorry what was that thing you were saying about being uninformed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NTq1tlBwqI

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over