Donald Trump Versus Hillary Clinton

normiss

Meanwhile, they're still ignoring Bush / Saudi money and connections
It's :S how much money the Bush regime made from their war crimes.

You do realize that bush hasn't been the president for about 7 years?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

normiss

I was unaware of a statute of limitations on war crimes.

What, exactly dos that have to do with Hillary? Oh - right- no defensible position, so, BUSH BUSH BUSH!!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

normiss

Love it!

Hillary Supporter:
She's innocent - innocent I tell ya. It's all about intent! The Obama admin didn't prosecute. There's no proof - she's not guilty. She's innocent - innocent I tell ya! - But damn that Bush and all his war crimes!

Poster:
It's all about intent. The Obama admin didn't prosecute Bush. Besides, he's not even running for president. He hasn't been president for 7 years, ya know?

Hillary Supporter:

:D
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

normiss

******I was unaware of a statute of limitations on war crimes.

What, exactly dos that have to do with Hillary? Oh - right- no defensible position, so, BUSH BUSH BUSH!!!

Given your logic skills, I understand your perspective.

Nice touch!

A little sprinkle of ad hom for a good measure of irony.

You haven't a clue, do you?

One of the most surprising things I've noticed about SC is how much I learn about myself.
I have so many titles in here, it's just amazing!
Most of them come from people with intense textual conversation challenges to boot.

FYI, some clues I do actually have would include the understanding that the Obama administration doesn't prosecute anyone.
I'm pretty sure we have an entirely separate arm of the government specifically for that purpose.

I'm never going to understand the hatred for such a truly successful woman. I can understand dislike, but the obsessive hatred is sad to see, especially from the god people.

normiss

FYI, some clues I do actually have would include the understanding that the Obama administration doesn't prosecute anyone.

"Eric Himpton Holder, Jr. served as the 82nd Attorney General of the United States, from 2009 to 2015. Holder, serving in the administration of President Barack Obama."

"On November 8, 2014, President Barack Obama nominated Loretta Lynch to succeed Eric Holder as Attorney General."

You should be more careful where you get your clues from.

Coreeece

***I was unaware of a statute of limitations on war crimes.

Love it!

Hillary Supporter:
She's innocent - innocent I tell ya. It's all about intent! The Obama admin didn't prosecute. There's no proof - she's not guilty. She's innocent - innocent I tell ya! - But damn that Bush and all his war crimes!

Poster:
It's all about intent. The Obama admin didn't prosecute Bush. Besides, he's not even running for president. He hasn't been president for 7 years, ya know?

Hillary Supporter:

No US government will ever attempt to prosecute any US elected official under international law. A) No matter how egregious the behaviour sheer self preservation would stop them. No-one wants to open that can of worms, including Barack 'drone strike' Obama. B) the US voted against the Rome Statute and the International Criminal Court and never ratified their membership of it.

Clinton, however, remains unindicted after ongoing hostile investigations by the FBI and various congressional bodies.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

DanG

Yeah, but we all know what Colin Powell is.

Hint: he's not white.

I also expect the Trumpsters to start excoriating Powell for his use of a private e-mail server and for lying to the UN about Iraq's WMDs. Loser. Sad.

He used AOL for personal email.

He repeated the nonsense he was fed regarding WMDs.

BTW, if having WMDs constitutes a casus belli for a preemptive attack, we're screwed.

He used AOL for personal email.

If by "personal mail" you mean all unclassified government correspondence, then sure.

He repeated the nonsense he was fed regarding WMDs.

True. But then why do conservative blame Clinton for believing the same nonsense.

BTW, if having WMDs constitutes a casus belli for a preemptive attack, we're screwed.

Having them in contravention of UN Resolutions is different than having them. But you knew that.

- Dan G

Looks like we will need Trump to release all his medical records as well:
======================
Newsweek writer suggests Donald Trump was institutionalized for nervous breakdown in 1990
Daily News Bin
September 13, 2016

Donald Trump was institutionalized in a mental hospital for a nervous breakdown in 1990, according to a tweet posted this evening – and then deleted – by Newsweek writer Kurt Eichenwald. He stated his belief that Trump is refusing to release anything about his medical records or history for fear that it could lead to this particular detail being uncovered from his past.
=====================

DanG

Yeah, but we all know what Colin Powell is.

Hint: he's not white.

I also expect the Trumpsters to start excoriating Powell for his use of a private e-mail server and for lying to the UN about Iraq's WMDs. Loser. Sad.

He did not have a private server.

and Powell has never been a real republican
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

Looks like we will need Trump to release all his medical records as well:
======================
Newsweek writer suggests Donald Trump was institutionalized for nervous breakdown in 1990
Daily News Bin
September 13, 2016

Donald Trump was institutionalized in a mental hospital for a nervous breakdown in 1990, according to a tweet posted this evening – and then deleted – by Newsweek writer Kurt Eichenwald. He stated his belief that Trump is refusing to release anything about his medical records or history for fear that it could lead to this particular detail being uncovered from his past.
=====================

OH WOW!!!!

REALLY????

FROM A TWEET???

CANT WAIT!!!!!

:D:D

You are slipping Bill.....
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>OH WOW!!!!
>REALLY????
>FROM A TWEET???

REALLY! LIKE MOST OF TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN!

NOW YOU DON'T BELIEVE TWEETS? SAD!

LOL

I am just enjoying these threads

Nothing of real difference from any other election year.

Republican evil
Republican supporters deplorable

Democrat good

:D:D

I got it, I got it

Carry on

:D
Abraham Lincoln