Donald Trump Versus Hillary Clinton

>Republican evil
>Republican supporters deplorable

No, about half of Trump supporters deplorable. Very different from "Republican evil."

>Democrat good

Again, no. Not all democrats are good; far from it.

You are batting 0% so far! So put that shirt on and wear it proudly.

billvon

>Republican evil
>Republican supporters deplorable

No, about half of Trump supporters deplorable. Very different from "Republican evil."

>Democrat good

Again, no. Not all democrats are good; far from it.

You are batting 0% so far! So put that shirt on and wear it proudly.

I will wear it proudly

Going to keep that Hillary gaff out there for all to see!

I see you agree with Hillary.

A sad angry world you must live in too to believe that kind of shit.

That said, you do not surprise me by having that view.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Here is exactly what Hillary said and you and many accept as your truth

You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people -- now 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks -- they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America."

And if one cares to go back to the hacked DNC emails you will see that those in the DNC are more of this than Trump supporters.

See this,

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/09/14/l-a-times-stunned-by-diversity-during-visit-to-trump-h-q/

L.A. Times Stunned by Diversity of Volunteers at Trump H.Q.

Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Yeah, but we all know what Colin Powell is.

Hint: he's not white.

I also expect the Trumpsters to start excoriating Powell for his use of a private e-mail server and for lying to the UN about Iraq's WMDs. Loser. Sad.

He did not have a private server.

and Powell has never been a real republican

And Trump is a real Republican?

billvon

Looks like we will need Trump to release all his medical records as well:
======================
Newsweek writer suggests Donald Trump was institutionalized for nervous breakdown in 1990
Daily News Bin
September 13, 2016

Donald Trump was institutionalized in a mental hospital for a nervous breakdown in 1990, according to a tweet posted this evening – and then deleted – by Newsweek writer Kurt Eichenwald. He stated his belief that Trump is refusing to release anything about his medical records or history for fear that it could lead to this particular detail being uncovered from his past.
=====================

He's crazy, she's evil. What else is new?

Here is exactly what Hillary said and you and many accept as your truth

I do, actually I think the percentage is significantly higher. I mean on here it is pretty much 100%. I honestly cannot understand how anybody with an IQ above 85 thinks Trump is fit to be president. Other than people who have an axe to grind with those who are not like them. Them I would call deplorable.

>Here is exactly what Hillary said and you and many accept as your truth

Yep - and quite accurate.

Racist? 40% of them think blacks are lazier than whites. 44% think blacks are ruder than whites. 48% of them think blacks are more violent than whites. 47% think blacks are more lawless than whites.

Xenophobic? 76% of them want to ban Muslims from the US.

So wear that shirt proudly.

billvon

Racist? 40% of them think blacks are lazier than whites. 44% think blacks are ruder than whites. 48% of them think blacks are more violent than whites.

Bigoted? 58% of them have unfavorable views of Islam.

:D:D

You getting desperate Bill

You like just throwing numbers out there too:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>You like just throwing numbers out there too

Sorry, I know of your allergy to facts.

But Clinton did apologize; in the future, she will be more politically correct so as not to offend the thin-skinned Trump. He got really upset.

No source no facts

But I know you think yourself to be special.

And if you call her comments an apologygy well, what ever
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

No source no facts

So where are your sources in the other thread, where you are making al kinds of claims.

Actually you were asked and you said you would not provide sources.

Off topic diversion:|

Did you ask Bill for his sources?

In any event, this election is about one thing for me and one thing only. The Supreme Court.
Especially now that it is looking more and more like the Republicans will keep the Senate.

And I don't think they will let the Dems filibuster those nominations after what they did.

President Trump can be dealt with on other topics.
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

Racist? 40% of them think blacks are lazier than whites. 44% think blacks are ruder than whites. 48% of them think blacks are more violent than whites. 47% think blacks are more lawless than whites.

It's rather impressive. Trump has said all these sorts of things, so now it has become socially acceptable. He didn't create these sorts of attitudes, he just made it ok to be that way publicly.

After 8 years of one of "them" in the White House, that demographic is apoplectic over the idea of "her" there.

And, on a lighter note, Stephen King compared Trump to Cthulhu. Apparently, Cthulhu was not pleased.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

normiss

I expect Trump to do more of his "I'm not ready to answer that question" bullshit, or simply walk out like his daughter did when she didn't like the questioning.

Agreed. There will be very little substance and a lot of name calling. He is going to use deplorable in almost every answer. He will also use some backhanded compliment about her health.

The fact check after the debate will show he got most of his facts wrong, but his supporters won't care. None of it will matter. The more he treats her like a bitch, the more his supporters will love him.

SkyDekker

***I expect Trump to do more of his "I'm not ready to answer that question" bullshit, or simply walk out like his daughter did when she didn't like the questioning.

Agreed. There will be very little substance and a lot of name calling. He is going to use deplorable in almost every answer. He will also use some backhanded compliment about her health.

The fact check after the debate will show he got most of his facts wrong, but his supporters won't care. None of it will matter. The more he treats her like a bitch, the more his supporters will love him.

so short version - I'm not seeing a lot of difference again

1 - not much talking about what the candidate wants to do
2 - a ton of time belittling the other guy, some true, but a lot of it just strawmen that they keep grinding on
3 - facts don't matter to their indoctrinated hard core followers

campaigning - it's childish and mean spirited. lately it isn't even designed to win voters from the other side, it's just a lot of pandering to the mean spirited voters that they already have anyway

seriously - does Donald have to pander to the Hillary haters? he already has them. Does Hillary have to pander to the Donald haters? she already has them.

it's so stupid and pointless - it's a race to see if the other side drives away the undecideds more

I'd rather see a candidate just ignore the other one and not even give them more press - and then focus on selling their platform. But we must not be wired receptive to that....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>1 - not much talking about what the candidate wants to do

I suspect Clinton will do a lot of that. Most of her speeches are like that now - boring policy speeches.

But at the end she'll send some barb at Trump. And Trump will go ballistic.

And the next day all the media will be talking about will be the barb, Trump's response, and whether she deserved it or not. They might cover her dress, or his hair, or whether or not he looked presidential, or whether or not Clinton looked sick. But policy? Nobody reads that, according to the media.

>I'd rather see a candidate just ignore the other one and not even give them more press -

The reason that will never happen is not the candidates, it's the press.

Clinton could give all the speeches on policy she wants. (So could Trump, if that was his thing.) And then Trump will pull some reality-TV show thing, with lots of flash and controversy - and that's all the media will cover.

Perfect example right this minute. Clinton just gave a boring policy speech. Trump just announced that he thinks Obama was born in the US, which everyone else in the US has known for about a decade now. He played it up, saying he had a "big announcement," then did it at a flashy photo-op at his new hotel.

Which is CNN leading with?

billvon

Which is CNN leading with?

you nailed it
they are leading with what sells....

we get what we ask for

sucks

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

billvon

... Trump just announced that he thinks Obama was born in the US,...

WHAT?!!

I think it's completely obvious that Obama's dad, on student's income, brought his 8 1/2 month pregnant 18 year old corn fed cutie "wife" all the way back to Kenya so she could get the most modern medical care possible and a warm welcome by his other wife and the rest of the family, and returned immediately to school thereafter.

How could anyone think otherwise? Who pulled the wool over Trump's eyes?

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya.

Hi rehmwa,

it's a race to see if the other side drives away the undecideds more

I agree. Each of them have their supporters & their haters; and those people are not changing no matter what happens.

IMO it is a race to keep their supports and, hopefully, pick up some of the very few really undecideds.

From what I am reading about the various polls, the numbers are not moving very much; a little, but not much. If nothing substantially changes until Nov, then she will win it.

Jerry Baumchen

>The Headlines just keep getting better for him.

I suspect he won't like this one:
====================
Trump Foundation Investigations Now Multiplying

by Shawn Tully
Fortune Magazine
September 14, 2016, 10:48 PM EDT

The question is what penalties could Trump or his foundation be facing.

Until a few weeks ago, the Clinton Foundation was a magnet for controversy, while the tiny Donald J. Trump Foundation remained in the shadows. Suddenly, a damaging expose in the Washington Post and the disclosure of an illegal campaign contribution paid by the Trump Foundation to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, who subsequently decided not to pursue an investigation of scandal-plagued Trump University, has unleashed a storm of criticism and rendered the once obscure charity a major drag on the Trump campaign.

But what legal problems does the Trump Foundation really pose for the Republican candidate?

On September 13, Eric Schneiderman, the New York State Attorney who is leading the lawsuit against Trump University, stated that his office is now investigating the Donald J. Trump Foundation. “We have been concerned that the Trump Foundation many have engaged in some impropriety,” Schneiderman told CNN’s Jake Tapper. “My interest in this is in my capacity as regulator of non-profits in New York State.”

. . . The charges that the Congressional Democrats and CREW want the Justice Department and Florida US Attorney to investigate are totally different, and far more serious. These are criminal accusations of bribery against Trump, and in the case of CREW’s complaint in Florida, of soliciting and accepting a bribe by Bondi. The letter to the Attorney General cites possible violation of two federal bribery statutes, including one “pertaining to bribery schemes that deprive constituents of the honest services of public officials.”

The accusations hinge on whether Bondi declined to investigate Trump because of the $25,000 contribution. Both Trump and Bondi vehemently deny there was any connection between the donation and her decision not to take action.
===========

RonD1120

What do you think Hillary will do that will be good for America?

Good question, and I wish she would spend more time talking about that instead of how bad Trump is. The world knows what Trump is, he has done a wonderful job of showing it. And she has lots of others to point that out. She needs to move on to ignoring him and focusing on herself and her plans.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.