1 1

Are you Americans crazy enough to put Donald Trump in office?

Well, he is winning the Dropzone.com vote!

I thought I would say I'm shocked, but I'm not! Another day in a Monthy Python world. I'm not even sarcastic.

Well, I said it back on the first page.

He has a level of appeal to a lot of people.

Many are the kind of people who think that "bad guys" shouldn't have any civil rights.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I heard someone on the radio today say that The Donald would consider dropping his pants at Times Square if he thought it would increase his popularity. :o

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

***Trump can possibly win a primary.

He can not possibly win the national.

And if Sanders is elected, and it is Sanders versus Trump?

Democrates 3. term?

I think the choice is rather simple.

If you believe there is hope and that this country has an honest fighting chance, then given the current options, Kasich would be the best man to lead the charge at this point.

If you believe there is no hope and sincerely dumbfounded that we still have yet to implode, then the country should enter the comforts of hospice with Sanders facilitating our departure.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

“If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS, which as everyone knows is ISIS’s ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the Pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been President because this would not have happened.”

:S:S:S
He acts like a school child.

normiss

“If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS, which as everyone knows is ISIS’s ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the Pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been President because this would not have happened.”

And how, exactly, could any US President ever 100% and positively stop any terrorist organization from acting on any other country such as the Vatican?

It's almost as if he has no idea of what a President can and can't do or what is even within the sphere of possibility.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***“If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS, which as everyone knows is ISIS’s ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the Pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been President because this would not have happened.”

And how, exactly, could any US President ever 100% and positively stop any terrorist organization from acting on any other country such as the Vatican?

It's almost as if he has no idea of what a President can and can't do or what is even within the sphere of possibility.

Well, if he's elected president, then he will torture people and that will stop Daesh. When he stops Daesh, then they won't be able to attack the Vatican.

So his use of torture will save the Vatican from attack.

Duh. It's so simple.

We really need a sarcasm font.

He's little more than a schoolyard bully. He's been able to do just about whatever he wants, act however he wants, treat people however he wants. All because he's rich. His behavior towards anyone who disagrees with him shows that pretty clearly.

If he gets elected (I really hope not, but I think it's a possibility) he will find out pretty quickly how much (more accurately how little) of that sort of shit is acceptable in the real world.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

The pope, like trump, is full of shit. It's amazing how people treat these guys as if they are gods. To hell with both of them.

wolfriverjoe

He's little more than a schoolyard bully. He's been able to do just about whatever he wants, act however he wants, treat people however he wants. All because he's rich. His behavior towards anyone who disagrees with him shows that pretty clearly.

Except that it is noted from time to time in the media that he is well liked by those who work for him.

The current occupier of the WH is nothing more than a racist organizer that desires to bring America to its knees.

I am not necessarily a Trump supporter but, as a politician he is tapping into the fear/anger of the general population. He is acting just like the others only he uses different words.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Except that it is noted from time to time in the media that he is well liked by those who work for him.

The current occupier of the WH is nothing more than a racist organizer that desires to bring America to its knees.

I am not necessarily a Trump supporter but, as a politician he is tapping into the fear/anger of the general population. He is acting just like the others only he uses different words.

50% Of the population does indeed have an IQ under 100, so his voters' base is quite large.

RonD1120

Except that it is noted from time to time in the media that he is well liked by those who work for him...

Sure. He treats them well (until he fires them, anyway).

But when he says that a protester should be "roughed up"?
When he says the Pope is a pawn of Mexico?
Saying the Iowa caucuses were rigged?

You don't measure someone by how they treat those they agree with, you measure it by how they treat those they disagree with.

Kind of like judging someone's "sportsmanship" by how they lose rather than how they win.

wolfriverjoe

Except that it is noted from time to time in the media that he is well liked by those who work for him...

Sure. He treats them well (until he fires them, anyway).

But when he says that a protester should be "roughed up"?
When he says the Pope is a pawn of Mexico?
Saying the Iowa caucuses were rigged?

You don't measure someone by how they treat those they agree with, you measure it by how they treat those they disagree with.

Kind of like judging someone's "sportsmanship" by how they lose rather than how they win.

In the liberal world no one gets fired. In the business world people get fired and not necessarily in the spirit of fairness.

I have been fired and it made me stronger.

It's about winning not about fairness.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

wolfriverjoe

I don't know about that. Someone acting like a dickhead after losing is much more bearable than someone acting lick a dickhead after winning.

Coreeece

***You don't measure someone by how they treat those they agree with, you measure it by how they treat those they disagree with.

I don't know about that. Someone acting like a dickhead after losing is much more bearable than someone acting lick a dickhead after winning.

Depends on who's doing the "licking".

Coreeece

***You don't measure someone by how they treat those they agree with, you measure it by how they treat those they disagree with.

Indeed, Cam Newton is much more bearable than Donald Trump.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

RonD1120

In the liberal world no one gets fired. In the business world people get fired and not necessarily in the spirit of fairness.

I never said anyone shouldn't be fired.
But the boss doesn't have to be a dick about it.

And I was taught it was not about winning, but playing to win that mattered. And playing fair, win or lose.

But it's far, far more about how you treat others.

And how Trump treats others, especially those he doesn't agree with, is very, very distasteful.

wolfriverjoe

And I was taught it was not about winning, but playing to win that mattered. And playing fair, win or lose.

And how Trump treats others, especially those he doesn't agree with, is very, very distasteful.

Wouldn't it be nice if once in a while a CEO fired him/herself for poor performance, rather than firing hundreds of low paid employees who really had no say in a company's failures.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

wolfriverjoe

Maybe you come from a softer world than I did. Every time I was fired the boss was a dick.

Do you know anyone that was fired by Trump, not counting the TV show, that said he was extraordinarily abusive? I just don't know.

My father was a pro-MLB player. He said they cheat, are abusive and sometimes aggressive. You get paid to win, not play fair.

The lesson that amused me most was, if you turn your back on an umpire you can say or call him anything you want to.