billvon

Progress and setbacks in the War on Terror

On the plus side, Donald Trump announced today that he can "feel" terrorism before it happens, and so can keep the country safe. "In my book I predicted terrorism because I can feel it. I can feel it like I feel a good location. . . . I really believe I have an instinct for this kind of thing."

Sort of mean of him to not tell France about the recent attacks, but I am sure he will soon reveal why he let those happen.

On the minus side, Ben Carson announced that he will stand with the governors who are keeping the country safe. Unfortunately he also posted a map describing which states he meant - and on his map he moved a few of those US states into Canada. Whether he simply doesn't know what the US looks like, or he intends to dig up a few states and move them to Canada for safekeeping, has not yet been revealed. And what of the pits left when the states are dug up? Who will keep those refugee-terrorists out of _there?_

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/11/18/ben-carsons-campaign-made-a-u-s-map-and-put-a-bunch-of-states-in-the-wrong-place/

billvon

On the plus side, Donald Trump announced today that he can "feel" terrorism before it happens, and so can keep the country safe. "In my book I predicted terrorism because I can feel it. I can feel it like I feel a good location. . . . I really believe I have an instinct for this kind of thing."

Sort of mean of him to not tell France about the recent attacks, but I am sure he will soon reveal why he let those happen.

On the minus side, Ben Carson announced that he will stand with the governors who are keeping the country safe. Unfortunately he also posted a map describing which states he meant - and on his map he moved a few of those US states into Canada. Whether he simply doesn't know what the US looks like, or he intends to dig up a few states and move them to Canada for safekeeping, has not yet been revealed. And what of the pits left when the states are dug up? Who will keep those refugee-terrorists out of _there?_

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/11/18/ben-carsons-campaign-made-a-u-s-map-and-put-a-bunch-of-states-in-the-wrong-place/

Maybe he was just getting rid of some surplus states to bring the total back to 50.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

headoverheels

You don't really think that Carson drew the map, or did a detailed review of it, do you? He has people for that. He needs better ones.

Here's the deal, the Liberal Progressive-Islamofascists cannot miss an opportunity to trash a Conservative Christian Republican.

The Conservative Christian Republicans have to search hard to find anything but trash regarding the Liberal Progressive-Islamofascists.

Read Government Zero by Michael Savage.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

If some conservatives can talk shit about "Obama's 57 states" then some liberals can talk shit about the magical growth of Connecticut. Since he did his undergraduate work at Yale, it's possible he's still using one of their maps. I'm sure Yale maps magnify the importance of Connecticut in order to establish its primacy among the states. Not to mention to dis Massachusetts, the ancestral home of the evil Harvard :P

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

If some conservatives can talk shit about "Obama's 57 states" then some liberals can talk shit about the magical growth of Connecticut. Since he did his undergraduate work at Yale, it's possible he's still using one of their maps. I'm sure Yale maps magnify the importance of Connecticut in order to establish its primacy among the states. Not to mention to dis Massachusetts, the ancestral home of the evil Harvard :P

Wendy P.

And then there's that.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Here's the deal, the Liberal Progressive-Islamofascists cannot miss an opportunity to trash a Conservative Christian Republican.

He isn't a real Christian. He's a 7th day Adventist!!!
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

It's funny.

sad part is whether a Dem or Rep wins, maybe it comes down to who then has the best proof readers. at least with SC voters

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

billion

... or he intends to dig up a few states and move them to Canada for safekeeping...

Can we put our orders in now? I'm picking Nevada...actually, maybe just Las Vegas. And if you can figure out how to move the weather along with it, that would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Canada

jakee

Maybe he was just getting rid of some surplus states to bring the total back to 50.

You're on to something. Obama did mention campaigning in all 57 states.

60, actually.

There's the State of Confusion, State of Fear, Solid State, State the Obvious...

winsor

You're on to something. Obama did mention campaigning in all 57 states.

60, actually.

There's the State of Confusion, State of Fear, Solid State, State the Obvious...

...state of mind, state of affairs, state of the union...
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

billvon

>...state of mind, state of affairs, state of the union...

Statetionary objects, state dinners and baseball stateiums. Stated intentions. Stateder Brothers is a store out here. See? We're already up to 12 states. Just 49 to go.

I don't know, Bill -- those last few sound suspect. Kind of like the "Axis of Countries that End in 'Guay'." They were Paraguay, Uruguay and Chadguay (they needed three).

:D:D:D
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

billvon

>...state of mind, state of affairs, state of the union...

Statetionary objects, state dinners and baseball stateiums. Stated intentions. Stateder Brothers is a store out here. See? We're already up to 12 states. Just 49 to go.

Quantum state, stationary state, the solid state, ground state, excited state, inebriated state.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***>...state of mind, state of affairs, state of the union...

Quantum state, stationary state, the solid state, ground state, excited state, inebriated state.

And at the top of the list should be... It's a right fucking state.

Gone fishing

Zep

******>...state of mind, state of affairs, state of the union...

And at the top of the list should be... It's a right fucking state.

True, that is the state of play right now.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Well, Trump "trumped" himself.

He would Require Muslims To register In A Database

He doesn't say how soon he'd require them to attach identifying patches to their clothes (a crescent moon would be nice), or maybe restrict them to certain neighborhoods, or maybe round them up and put them in "resettlement camps."
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo