rushmc

Planned Parenthood and the term "slippery slope" .

I had compulsory Bible study from age 4 to age 18.

Completely off topic, but.... My cousins and I always slipped out the side door of the church and went to play on Sunday mornings, skipping out on the lessons. Then home for lunch time with no one the wiser. I am a little ashamed to admit that we would spend our weekly collection dime on candy. Feels a little like we stole from God, even though I'm a non believer.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

kallend

"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends”

QED, an obsession with death. It forms the centerpiece of your religion.

That's just your twisted, biased perspective - a double standard. When somebody risks their own life to save someone else, even secular society calls them a hero.

That is TOTALLY different from basing an entire religion on the death of an individual and using the execution instrument as your symbol.

You need to read up a bit. The religion is based on his being the messiah, and the work he did for the masses.

I had compulsory Bible study from age 4 to age 18. You may recall that the most important Christian feast is Easter. Something to do with being executed.

Technically it is the resurrection not the death that is celebrated.
One can't have the one without the other, but nonetheless, it's the resurrection.

I have always viewed Christ,as as the most important christian holiday.

But then . . . Lent is important too.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

wmw999

Yeah, because without Lent, there wouldn't be Mardi Gras! ;)

Wendy P.

How is it you know? Am I so transparent?:)

I think we should have a share your boobies day.

I could really get behind that religious holiday.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Interesting. CMP was ordered by a California court to disclose the names of it's supporters.

They appealed to the Supreme Court and were denied.
Apparently, they are afraid of retaliation for what they did.

Big surprise.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wmw999

Yeah, I made sure and contributed this year, too.

Wendy P.

and I bet you two have black friends too
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

Why do you feel the need to insult people for donating their money to something they feel is important?
Fucking rude dude.
Speaks volumes of your character.

Maybe you could give him a bit of a break on that. I don't think he was insulting them exactly. I think he was satirically making fun of political correctness.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

normiss

Why do you feel the need to insult people for donating their money to something they feel is important?
Fucking rude dude.

You mean like you do every time someone posts something you disagree with???
:D
Talk about a broken meter

I insulted no one but then, I am sure you missed my point

Again
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Why do you feel the need to insult people for donating their money to something they feel is important?
Fucking rude dude.

Again

As usual, your gibberish response means less than your original comment.

normiss

******Why do you feel the need to insult people for donating their money to something they feel is important?
Fucking rude dude.

Again

As usual, your gibberish response means less than your original comment.

And he continues:D
Abraham Lincoln

cvfd1399

Have you not heard your own Billvon say the line "its ok he has a black friend" multiple times in the past month?

You never said anything to him, how is this any different it was a joke man...... Jesus...

It depends on what team you bat for.

I wonder what he would say in a post if someone donated a good amount of money to the police officers legal defense fund for cops being brought up on charges for shootings.

In my mind, abortion is still murder.
I don't care what the PC way of thinking is. In my mind it is killing a human being.

In my mind, anyone that donates to an organization that murders condones murder.

In my mind, early abortion is a shame, but it's not murder. It's never felt that way. So anyone who calls me a murderer is just wrong. Trust me, my thoughts on this are just as honestly come by.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

In my mind, early abortion is a shame, but it's not murder. It's never felt that way. So anyone who calls me a murderer is just wrong. Trust me, my thoughts on this are just as honestly come by.

Wendy P.

Don't think I'm falling you or personally saying that you are a murderer.

I don't fault people for their beliefs.

It's their actions that I consider.

You don't know what Wendy's actions have been. Nor do I. But it is not inconceivable that Wendy, or any other woman you know has had an abortion and failed to inform you about it. It's actually quite likely that there are several women that you know who have gone through abortions.

Are they murderers?

gowlerk

You don't know what Wendy's actions have been. Nor do I. But it is not inconceivable that Wendy, or any other woman you know has had an abortion and failed to inform you about it. It's actually quite likely that there are several women that you know who have gone through abortions.

Are they murderers?

Simplest answer is yes.

Simplest answer is yes.

I admire the clear cut honesty of that answer, although I disagree. The thing I like about this position is it's lack of ambiguity.

It displays none of the dishonesty that many people express when they say on one hand that abortion is murder and should be illegal, and on the other hand support exceptions in cases of rape or incest.

If a fetus is a person, and abortion is murder, it makes no sense at all to assign a lesser value to a life conceived through a taboo action.

I consider people who hold this position to be more concerned with controlling the morals of women then to having concern for the fetus.

So now I'll ask you. Would you make exceptions to the rule for rape victims? And if so can you justify it? (I know you dislike typing and prefer yes/no answers, so feel free to use them)

gowlerk

Simplest answer is yes.

I admire the clear cut honesty of that answer, although I disagree. The thing I like about this position is it's lack of ambiguity.

It displays none of the dishonesty that many people express when they say on one hand that abortion is murder and should be illegal, and on the other hand support exceptions in cases of rape or incest.

If a fetus is a person, and abortion is murder, it makes no sense at all to assign a lesser value to a life conceived through a taboo action.

I consider people who hold this position to be more concerned with controlling the morals of women then to having concern for the fetus.

So now I'll ask you. Would you make exceptions to the rule for rape victims? And if so can you justify it? (I know you dislike typing and prefer yes/no answers, so feel free to use them)

First you have to ask if there is anything that justifies murder. Which you did.
Murder is murder.
I can see, just in the same way as if someone is attacking you and you are in fear of your life, or are in mortal danger, that there are cases of justified murder.