Amazon

Christianizing Textbooks in America

There's no question that the end of the world as we know it is fast approaching. As a famous author recently* wrote, "Our Earth is degenerate in these later days. There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end; bribery and corruption are common, children no longer obey their parents, every man wants to speak his mind and the end of the world is clearly approaching."

(* - translation of Assyrian tablet, written around 2800 BCE)

> "At this juncture the "church" is trying to determine whether the rapture, or the calling up of those in Christ, will occur pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation or post-tribulation. Regardless, most believe there is a good possibility it will occur in this generation."

I suppose I'm a Pan-tribulation kind of guy...pre, mid, post...I believe it will all Pan out in the end.

I'm sorry Bro...I'm suppose to be BANNED from this site for the rest of the week. Bill, he needs to start cracking the whip around here.:P

normiss

The end of times has been at hand since the beginning off times.
:S

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

rehmwa

*** the sheep are being separated from the goats

that's kind of a couple of crappy options to choose from

A dozen years of cycling have left me pretty lean and bony, so I guess I'm a goat. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'd sure as he'll like to be able to climb like one!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

We are paying close attention to the events of this September for its connection to Shemitah.

I typically take end times prophesy with a grain of salt, but I have to say...when a Jew talks about money, I listen...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

We are paying close attention to the events of this September for its connection to Shemitah.

I typically take end times prophesy with a grain of salt, but I have to say...when a Jew talks about money, I listen...

As a counselor I look for patterns. Patterns in the big picture are especially intriguing. Shemitah 2001, there was a stock market crash. Seven years later, the length of the Shemitah, there was a stock market crash. Now we are approaching the next Shemitah, Elul 29 in Sep 2015, so as far as I am concerned it is time to pay attention.

Many are speculating that China's stock market is about to crash. If it does it will effect the whole world. My strategy now is that I plan to dump all my stocks in Aug.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/mark-this-date-for-potential-disaster/
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

As a counselor I look for patterns. Patterns in the big picture are especially intriguing. Shemitah 2001, there was a stock market crash. Seven years later, the length of the Shemitah, there was a stock market crash. Now we are approaching the next Shemitah, Elul 29 in Sep 2015, so as far as I am concerned it is time to pay attention.

Many are speculating that China's stock market is about to crash. If it does it will effect the whole world. My strategy now is that I plan to dump all my stocks in Aug.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/mark-this-date-for-potential-disaster/

Good luck with that. If anyone can succeed timing the market, it's God!
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

normiss

Damn. My boss is offering a trip to a geek fest in San Diego the last couple of weeks in September.
hmmm...What to do, what to do....
B|

You do have to wonder what those goat molesting "prophets" were smoking out there in the desert 2000+ years ago