mpohl

Every Gun has a History: States United

RonD1120

I would buy Adam Lanza's rifle. That would be a profitable investment.

What a joke he posts
The first two lies have been debunked so many ways it really shows the desperation the anti gun nuts are suffering under
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Some silliness you posted here. I'll open a store next to his and load it with the annual federal government research project, called the National Crime Victimization Survey, which yields estimates in the neighborhood of 100,000 defensive gun uses per year.

And, do the same pitch with 25,000 guns that were Defensive Gun uses in the store with a cute little tag that states who defended themselves and under what conditions. Bet there's a different outcome - especially in NYC.

:S:S

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Cars are for transportation.
Knives are for cutting.
Baseball bats are for sports.

Guns are for....? You fill it in.

airdvr

You could do the same thing with cars...knives...baseball bats. Beyond stupid. Nice try though.

regulator

Oh for fucks sake already. Everybody here knows you hate guns and we all know there isn't shit you can do about it.

Fantastic isn't it? :ph34r:

I went to the local gun range to practice my shooting. Ain't jack shit mpohl is gonna do about it either. B|
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

it got the point across and it is very effective.

no different than pro-life anti-choice nuts running around with placarded photos of aborted fetuses in everyone's face.

You only think it is stupid because you disagree with the message, but that is a brilliant piece of work.

tkhayes

it got the point across and it is very effective.

no different than pro-life anti-choice nuts running around with placarded photos of aborted fetuses in everyone's face.

You only think it is stupid because you disagree with the message, but that is a brilliant piece of work.

So by your comments here we can conclude that you appreciate the brilliance of a placards of abortions being used by protesters.

I think BOTH are over dramatizations.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Cars are for transportation, status symbols, murder, maming, revenge, sleeping, war, sometimes as a home, shelter, place to smoke drugs, so many uses.

Knives are for stabbing, slicing, prying, sometimes scraping, chiseling, engraving, murder, defense, protection, war, so many uses.

Bats are for baseball, whiffleball, cricket, murder, maming, beating, hurting, injuring, breaking windows, war, so many uses.

Guns are for....? Protection, target shooting, hunting, murder, maming, skeet, war, defense, collecting, so many uses.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Cars are for transportation, status symbols, murder, maming, revenge, sleeping, war, sometimes as a home, shelter, place to smoke drugs, so many uses.

Knives are for stabbing, slicing, prying, sometimes scraping, chiseling, engraving, murder, defense, protection, war, so many uses.

Bats are for baseball, whiffleball, cricket, murder, maming, beating, hurting, injuring, breaking windows, war, so many uses.

Guns are for....? Protection, target shooting, hunting, murder, maming, skeet, war, defense, collecting, so many uses.

The one, significant point is... all these inanimate objects do not perform any of the things you mention until humans enter the equation. There's the problem.

Chuck

In all fairness, it is often reasoned that criminals not knowing who has guns on them, is supposed to reduce crime.

So the significant point is supposed to be, the presence of an inanimate object can only be positive. Anything negative attributed to it, is only when humans enter the equation.

:P

masterrig

Criminals aren't famous for being the brightest bulbs in the box and will do whatever they intend to do regardless of the fact that someone else may be in possession of a firearm.

Chuck

Exactly. And if you're proficient with your gun and can defend yourself before the police gets there, then by all means do so. Fuck the dumb shits.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!