freethefly

Jesus was a white guy?

Dear Amazon,

Jesus does not judge your or my or anyone's behavior. Each individual does that on their own when they stand before Him. What He looks for is simply, your acceptance of His deity, His atoning death as propitiation for your sin and His resurrection creating victory over death.

If you believe and have faith in God's great mystery of grace and ask Jesus to come into your heart and take control of your life you will be saved for eternal life. If not you will accept your conviction and sentence of eternal death.

Lifted on His wings,
Ron
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Dear Amazon,

Jesus does not judge your or my or anyone's behavior. Each individual does that on their own when they stand before Him. What He looks for is simply, your acceptance of His deity, His atoning death as propitiation for your sin and His resurrection creating victory over death.

If you believe and have faith in God's great mystery of life and ask Jesus to come into your heart and take control of your life you will be saved for eternal life. If not you will accept your conviction and sentence of eternal death.

Lifted on His wings,
Ron

Sounds like a coercive measure to me ...:|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

You are going to be in for quite a surprise when you die. Well, actually you are not, as you will simply cease to be and there will be no standing before anyone to be surprised, no reuniting with loved ones, just "eternal death". It's OK to accept that. I have and I can still live, love and enjoy being around today!

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

christelsabine

***Dear Amazon,

If you believe and have faith in God's great mystery of life and ask Jesus to come into your heart and take control of your life you will be saved for eternal life. If not you will accept your conviction and sentence of eternal death.

Lifted on His wings,
Ron

Sounds like a coercive measure to me ...:|

No more coercive than refusing to accept the help of a lifeguard as you're drowning....
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

>No more coercive than refusing to accept the help of a lifeguard as you're
>drowning....

"Hey! Mr. Drowning Guy! Yeah, I got a buoy right here. You want it? Well, do you accept me as your personal savior and agree to dedicate your life to following me? Think fast!"

billvon

>No more coercive than refusing to accept the help of a lifeguard as you're
>drowning....

"Hey! Mr. Drowning Guy! Yeah, I got a buoy right here. You want it? Well, do you accept me as your personal savior and agree to dedicate your life to following me? Think fast!"

We were talking about Christ, not televangelists...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

CornishChris

You are going to be in for quite a surprise when you die. Well, actually you are not, as you will simply cease to be and there will be no standing before anyone to be surprised, no reuniting with loved ones, just "eternal death". It's OK to accept that. I have and I can still live, love and enjoy being around today!

Prove it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Sorry? Prove that there is no heaven? Really?

And if I can't does that mean there must be one? Nice circular argument. I believe the brain is essentially a computer, with nuerons flying around. When they cease to fly they will be like your old computer - dead. The computer does not stand in front of Bill Gates awaiting his judgement as to whether it was righteous - it simply ceases to be.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

grue

Megyn Kelly, crazy or not, is doable.

Oh, absolutely!:)
And her exchange with Karl Rove on election night still has me laughing!:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Coreeece

***>No more coercive than refusing to accept the help of a lifeguard as you're
>drowning....

We were talking about Christ, not televangelists...

I don't think he was talking about televangelists;
I saw no pleas for money.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

CornishChris

Sorry? Prove that there is no heaven? Really?

And if I can't does that mean there must be one? Nice circular argument. I believe the brain is essentially a computer, with nuerons flying around. When they cease to fly they will be like your old computer - dead. The computer does not stand in front of Bill Gates awaiting his judgement as to whether it was righteous - it simply ceases to be.

You stated it as fact. Not your belief.

Unless people are only entitled to your opinion.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

***Sorry? Prove that there is no heaven? Really?

You can't piggify a horse by calling it a pig.

Andy9o8

******Sorry? Prove that there is no heaven? Really?

Sure you can, see . . .

turtlespeed

*********Sorry? Prove that there is no heaven? Really?

Sure you can, see . . .

:D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

regulator

***A gay ginger jebus.
I support this notion.
:D:D:D

You support any notion of any christian diety to be anything off kilter so you can more easily make fun of it. Your tactics are so predictable.

Yawn.

Does your "hell" involve lots of brown people in charge??

grue

***Existentialism is good until the angst sets in.

and that's when it's a good time to get laid, and not by a priest against your will.

Take all the fun out of it, why don't you.