bigbearfng

utah sheriffs letter to obama

It's about time some officials stood up to the OBAMA administration. It is also pleasing to understand there are those who will obey their oath and die if necessary, defending our rights provided to us by our Constitution. This clearly shows State Law Enforcement will defend against a tyranntical Federal Government attempting to enforce unconstitutional laws.

The fact that ammo is scarce, where the Federal government is buying up more ammo than they need is highly suspect of any tyranny they might impose upon citizens that we shall not go without arms.

I dont even think the obama administration knows the resources it would require to have an active database of weapons owners. Also, it would take many years to compile such a list and there are too many weapons in this country for the government to attempt to go door to door and take them. Civil war would be right around the corner.

>So he will refuse to confiscate guns from convicted murderers?

The letter said that they(The sheriffs of Utah) would not recognize any executive order that went against the bill of rights and that they would not allow the confiscation of guns from law abiding citizens of Utah.
Felons are not what many would consider as law abiding citizens,and murder is a top felony.
So why do you ask if they would refuse to confiscate guns from someone who is a felon,and not allowed any guns in the first place?
I wish all law enforcement felt the same as the Utah sheriffs feel about the oath to uphold and protect the US constitution.

The fact that ammo is scarce, where the Federal government is buying up more ammo than they need is highly suspect of any tyranny they might impose upon citizens that we shall not go without arms.

Well, considering I bought up more than I needed while it was cheap last year, there is no shortage at my house.;)

BTW, the ammo is coming into the stores daily. But everyone is freaking out and buying it as fast as they can. So say the clerks at the stores I frequent. It's not the government, it's the gun owners . . . like me and you.

The fact that ammo is scarce,

As has already been pointed out to you in other threads: You're making it up.

I purchased $1500 worth of ammo in the last 48 hours and I know what I could not buy since shelves are empty. This after visiting 7 retail outlets in 3 different states. Currently retail outlets, including Cabela's will not reveal their inventories. You must visit the stores to see what they have and it's pretty crazy the largest Cabalas in the state of PA only had 5 cases of target load 12ga shells. THIS FOR OUR HOBBIE, shooting trap and skeet. I bought all 5 cases leaving them empty for the day! They were out of 38, 9, no .22 etc.

So don't tell me. You know nothing.

I know when you make shit up because you don't take the time to look it up. Now you're twisting your original conspiratorial point (in other threads), which was that the govt was supposedly trying to buy-up all the ammo to make it so scarce it would make the weapons obsolete.

I have no objection to your advocacy of Second Amendment rights. I object to your constantly making shit up because there's a hull breach in your foil hat.

Well, considering I bought up more than I needed while it was cheap last year, there is no shortage at my house.;)

BTW, the ammo is coming into the stores daily. But everyone is freaking out and buying it as fast as they can. So say the clerks at the stores I frequent. It's not the government, it's the gun owners . . . like me and you.

OH our sources here in DC tell us Remington stopped making 12ga Gunclub brand so that they can concentrate on supplying the military. Gov't is over buying. In fact, I wouldn't be a bit surprised they've issued an executive order and pulled some ammo manufacturing licensing due to "national security" reasons as they can do that! They own the licensing.

I'm buying shells made in Italy. If you can believe it. No American made shells are available, that I found traveling over 600 miles in 48 hours.

our sources

Cite them.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised ...

Translation: you're making it up.

Here you go Mr. AIPAC. Yes I have your number pertaining to tyrants!

100 Cabela Drive
Hamburg, PA 19526-8777
610-929-7000

It's on the left going up the hill. We bought the remaining 5 cases of Baschieri & Pellagri and only one case of AA's. No cases left when we left the store. Surprising that there was only 1 case of American made shotgun shells. Italy is cashing in by sending shells here. US gov't won't buy foreign made ammo.

Now run along little dogie... no time for trolls like you.

Interesting. So he will refuse to confiscate guns from convicted murderers? Will be interesting to see how long he keeps his job.

>Where did you see that in their letter?

You're right; I read "law enforcement official" when it said "federal official." My bad.

What...? That still doesn't make sense even if it did say "law enforcement official."

http://www.utahsheriffs.org/USA-Home_files/2nd%20Amendment%20Letter_1.pdf

So how many others have the balls to say no to enforcing unconstitutional executive order laws?

I would guess not many, here in Utah the police violate our constitutional rights on a regular basis. Regardless of the letter I am sure many of the cops here would have no problem with it, especially the UHP which is known for being thugs and bullies.
Onward and Upward!

So how many others have the balls to say no to enforcing unconstitutional executive order laws?

I would guess not many, here in Utah the police violate our constitutional rights on a regular basis. Regardless of the letter I am sure many of the cops here would have no problem with it, especially the UHP which is known for being thugs and bullies.

Irony score +100 - the fascists calling the commie a fascist. Only in America.

Tell how the Utah Sheriffs are thugs and bullies. I've visited there and never had any problems as a tourist.

Once again you're talking nonsense. :D

Ammo is scarce because gun owners have been panic buying it for the last 4 months, like it was water and tinned food before a natural disaster.

That information is first hand from my better-halfs family who OWN a gun store sell out of ammo within half an hour of receiving a shipment. They do the same with rifles... What's your source?

Seriously, at this point you're displaying all the trends of one of the nutters who goes on a rampage.

Hoarding guns and ammo? Check.
An imaginary enemy? Check.
Mental disorder? ...

Please. Go and talk to someone. A therapist. A friend. Get away from the internet, put down the conspiracy theories that you're coming up with and go and get some help. I'm absolutely serious that you're ticking all the boxes for a nutcase.... [:/]

our sources

Cite them.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised ...

Translation: you're making it up.

Here you go Mr. AIPAC. Yes I have your number pertaining to tyrants!

100 Cabela Drive
Hamburg, PA 19526-8777
610-929-7000

It's on the left going up the hill. We bought the remaining 5 cases of Baschieri & Pellagri and only one case of AA's. No cases left when we left the store. Surprising that there was only 1 case of American made shotgun shells. Italy is cashing in by sending shells here. US gov't won't buy foreign made ammo.

Now run along little dogie... no time for trolls like you.

Lol @ comparing the stock on some random day of a single Cabelas, to the ammunition availability in the nation.

I can only imagine the car ride conversation while you traveled for 48 hours in search of ammunition.

Once again you're talking nonsense. :D

Ammo is scarce because gun owners have been panic buying it for the last 4 months, like it was water and tinned food before a natural disaster.

That information is first hand from my better-halfs family who OWN a gun store sell out of ammo within half an hour of receiving a shipment. They do the same with rifles... What's your source?

Seriously, at this point you're displaying all the trends of one of the nutters who goes on a rampage.

Hoarding guns and ammo? Check.
An imaginary enemy? Check.
Mental disorder? ...

Please. Go and talk to someone. A therapist. A friend. Get away from the internet, put down the conspiracy theories that you're coming up with and go and get some help. I'm absolutely serious that you're ticking all the boxes for a nutcase.... [:/]

If ammo suppliers are shipping the majority of what they make to the DOD, before supplying civil markets then civil market is lean. If you have to drive miles for a box of shells visiting 7 or eight retail outlets then its tight. And if you are not in the market buying ammo to supply your customers then you know nothing.

There has not been .22's on the shelves for months for any buying.