nigel99

London is burning

Class action? Is that it?:S

it certainly looks like this is what cameron and osborne are trying to stir up...

(and remember the police shot first)

All thats been stirred up is community action. First the clean up after the riot action by the community of London, then the Operation Cup of tea anti riot movement 104,735 people have joined that just today. And now following rumours of Looters targeting Southall's jewellers tonight 100s of Sikhs , Muslims and Hindus have joined together to defend their community. So much for your class war, people are coming together. B|
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Do you have any idea how illogical that is?

The fires were started with nano-Thermite - not petrol bombs - how silly of us not to realise.

Conspiracy Theories - gotta love em

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Basically she told them they weren't fighting for a cause because if they were they wouldn't be smashing up businesses of hard working people. If they want to protest then protest don't thieve and loot.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Thanks for the interpretation ;)

I lived in Edinburgh for two years. I'll never forget my first direct encounter with a Scotsman. I was walking down Princess street from my hotel, looking for something. I asked this guy directions. Literally didn't understand a single word he said.

We are all engines of karma

5. David Cameron £4m - Prime Minister, First Lord of the Treasury and Minister for the Civil Service
The PM and his wife both come from wealthy backgrounds and enjoy substantial property assets of their own: their London home has been valued at £2.7million and their constituency house at £1million. Mrs Cameron’s work as the creative director of Smythson, the upmarket stationers, earned her a £300,000 bonus. Both are in line to inherit fortunes from their parents: the combined wealth of the Camerons’ parents has been put as high as £30million.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/election/article-1280554/The-coalition-millionaires-23-29-member-new-cabinet-worth-1m--Lib-Dems-just-wealthy-Tories.html
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

This is possibly one of the dumbest riots ever.

I can totally understand rioting if it's to achieve a goal that has been aimed for and that government has failed to respond to by other means. Nothing wrong with reminding em that the government should fear the people, not the other way around.

But there isn't even a common goal with this. It's just a bunch of retards who probably had kids when they were 14 for benefits, deciding to break shit.

I've seen several interviews now with the reporter asking the kid what they want to achieve with the rioting and everyone is replying with a different answer. Some say it's because of economics, some say it's because of immigrants, some say it's because of the police, some say it's because of government public surveillance. And then of course there's the thousands who are just doing it because they need some new Adidas track pants and some new Nike trainers.

Just a bunch of pissed off kids looking to rage about things that they are unhappy with, without any logical thought process of how their actions would achieve their desires.

Just a bunch of pissed off kids looking to rage about things that they are unhappy with, without any logical thought process of how their actions would achieve their desires.

they got a load of free stuff which makes them feel richer - just like those bankers who thought it would be fun to crash the financial system...

(who is the more stupid)

I'm fairly certain majority of these rioters have no idea what is happening in the financial market. These are the same people that when they aren't rioting, they're on the street corner mugging people for drug money.

Even those involved in former political riots in the UK are annoyed by these walking abortions using an act for change as an act of fun.

I'm fairly certain majority of these rioters have no idea what is happening in the financial market.

doesn't mean it doesn't affect them. everyone's consuming - they just join in and get free stuff. what could be more natural (it's just like a banking bonus - but for those at the very bottom)

meanwhile we wait for the 'official' riots probably some time next year - possibly the olympics...

they got a load of free stuff which makes them feel richer - just like those bankers who thought it would be fun to crash the financial system...

(who is the more stupid)

love to see DD so openly profess his support of criminal behavior. People who were raised right don't even have to think about the properness of looting.

BTW, why would a banker intentionally give up 7-9 figure bonuses for fun? Need to keep your propaganda more consistent.

(who is the more stupid)

love to see DD so openly profess his support of criminal behavior.

i'm not supporting - i'm explaining. i mention bankers bonus's - but i don't support them :)

Sorry dude, I was to tired to go outside and join in.:P

Hey! After you rest up a little, could you do me a favor?
I need a new couch.....oh, and a wide-screen TV. Help out a fellow jumper, eh?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

i'm not supporting - i'm explaining.

It would be nice if you were explaining something you knew about, though.

On top of that, nothing you've "explained" relates to this punk-action as yet.

Round up the little shits and cut off all public assistance whatsoever for their entire family.
Mommies and/or Daddies will start taking some disciplinary action of their own, maybe.

Yeah, yeah....the little sister didn't have anything to do with it! Tough shit, Mamma. you should have thought of that before your raised a hoodlum.

Oh, and BTW...instead of public assistance, here's a one-way ticket to leave the country. I hear Australia is still open.

edited to add: I hope that doesn't hurt my chances for a couch and a TV.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

On top of that, nothing you've "explained" relates to this punk-action as yet.

Hey now! I hope that punk action refers to the prison punk and not the punk scene :P. Ironically the people rioting are the mortal enemies of punks. The punks are some of those that are pissed off that the riots are not linked to a desire for any particular change and just a bunch of douches acting like morons.

Probably the thing that angered me the most about this shit was when I saw a video of some kid who was injured in the riots, leaking blood over the pavement and some other guy with what looks like a gang of friends just opens his backpack and robs him there.

Round up the little shits and cut off all public assistance whatsoever for their entire family.
Mommies and/or Daddies will start taking some disciplinary action of their own, maybe.

Funny that is pretty much what I said to my wife. I wonder whether it is time for us to radically rethink the benefits system. We are too poor to keep paying people to sit on their butts and watch flat screen televisions, it also generates a "give me" mentality.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

now, if we'd just done that with the bankers you'd have a leg to stand on...

Probably the thing that angered me the most about this shit was when I saw a video of some kid who was injured in the riots, leaking blood over the pavement and some other guy with what looks like a gang of friends just opens his backpack and robs him there.

undoubtedly nasty - but people get robbed, mugged, murdered, assaulted every day in london...

(apart from the rich in their sweet little bubbles)

5. David Cameron £4m - Prime Minister, First Lord of the Treasury and Minister for the Civil Service
The PM and his wife both come from wealthy backgrounds and enjoy substantial property assets of their own: their London home has been valued at £2.7million and their constituency house at £1million. Mrs Cameron’s work as the creative director of Smythson, the upmarket stationers, earned her a £300,000 bonus. Both are in line to inherit fortunes from their parents: the combined wealth of the Camerons’ parents has been put as high as £30million.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/election/article-1280554/The-coalition-millionaires-23-29-member-new-cabinet-worth-1m--Lib-Dems-just-wealthy-Tories.html

Maybe you'd rather have a a uneducated unsuccessful job seeker running the country?
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

This is possibly one of the dumbest riots ever.

I can totally understand rioting if it's to achieve a goal that has been aimed for and that government has failed to respond to by other means. Nothing wrong with reminding em that the government should fear the people, not the other way around.

But there isn't even a common goal with this. It's just a bunch of retards who probably had kids when they were 14 for benefits, deciding to break shit.

I've seen several interviews now with the reporter asking the kid what they want to achieve with the rioting and everyone is replying with a different answer. Some say it's because of economics, some say it's because of immigrants, some say it's because of the police, some say it's because of government public surveillance. And then of course there's the thousands who are just doing it because they need some new Adidas track pants and some new Nike trainers.

I agree with the vast majority of your post, but the underlying question is 'whats pissing them off?' We can contain this situation but to cure it we need to get to those answers first.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

(who is the more stupid)

A very simplistic argument. Brush the chip off your shoulder and get real about this. What are the real underlying causes? (And try and think of something other than rich people)
Lucius Annaeus Seneca