Coreece

Homosexuality

What you are asking of a homosexual is to not love. The same as if someone asked you to not love your wife. That is the comparison, not about adultery.

If sex is not between a married man and his wife it is either fornication or adultery.

You are jumping the gun, I am not talking about sex I am talking about love. Is it wrong for two people of the same sex to love each other? I am not talking about a father and sons love for each other. I am talking about love the same way you love your wife.

Love is not sex.

that's lame - if it was 'perfect' in teh beginning, there is no reason for it not to continue.

define 'perfect'

'perfect' organisms would not die for one.....

'perfect' environment would not have bad weather....

'perfect' geology would not have cracks in the surface with molten lava pouring out of them....

'perfect' mankind would not kill each other....

I would go on but why bother.

fanatics - can't change their mind and they won't change the subject.

If sex is not between a married man and his wife it is either fornication or adultery.

What a sh*t! Does that mean, I have to marry again to have sex with my longtime partner?? :o

And if I don't, I*m not allowed to ... you know what I mean? :$:o

What a miserable life I'll have there - as per your definition, I mean.

:ph34r::ph34r:

dudeist skydiver # 3105

====================
“Once upon a time, about six thousand years ago, a magical being made the earth, and the animals, and made a guy out of dirt. Then he pulled a rib out of him and turned it into a woman. But neither one was sentient. And he said they could have all the food of the world except bananas.

Then the being sent a talking snake to make them eat an apple that made them sentient. He was really mad that they listened to the snake that he sent so he made sure they would live in pain and die."

"But why did he trick them like that? Didn't he make the snake?"

"Well, he is a good magical being but sometimes he tests people. He gave them some magically made clothes as a consolation prize though."

"But teacher, I thought that cows and stuff came _after_ man!"

"Well, that's true. But that's in a different book."

"But they can't both be true."

"Yes, they can. If you can't believe two things that are opposites, you'll never be a good creationist."
======================

Sounds even dumber.

>If sex is not between a married man and his wife it is either fornication or adultery.

Well, we should be good here, then. There are tens of thousands of married same-sex couples living in California, and I know at least some men in such marriages who refer to their partners as "wife."

You, at least, have the opportunity to defend your belief with your clients in the court room.

I, on the other hand, can only voice my opinion in this silly forum.

I have never debated or advocated the issue of homosexuality, either in court papers or in the courtroom. I use the same method you do: public and private discourse.

What a sh*t! Does that mean, I have to marry again to have sex with my longtime partner?? :o

And if I don't, I*m not allowed to ... you know what I mean? :$:o

What a miserable life I'll have there - as per your definition, I mean.

:ph34r::ph34r:

Sounds like that old 'double standard', to me!

Chuck

“AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals”

- Jerry Falwell

don't forget Jerry - he's a character-yes he is....., and he is close to God, so he must be right

S are you saying its the act of buggery thats the problem but the state of being homosexual is acceptable to God otherwise?
The concept is maturation and self control.

Not exactly, I was referring to the fact that humans control their sex lives. We choose where, when and with whom we have sex. Sex is not mandatory. People can live without it. Therefore, learn personal responsibility and stop behaving like an out of control adolescent. (Not you specifically, a generality.)

Ron, the part about you that creeps me out is what I have seen in your eyes when I have interacted with you. I lived in the SF Bay area for a long time. I have finely tuned "gaydar", as in, I can almost always tell when some is gay, even if they aren't "out" about it.

I have seen in your eyes the inner conflict you experience every day, trying to hide those feeling that you have been taught are so wrong and evil. You cover yourself in the mantle of Jesus, while suppressing the true nature of your being. That is why you despise gay people, because if it wasn't for your faith and will, you would be one of them, if you let nature take it's course.

The conflict shows in your eyes, bigtime. It is very creepy to see someone struggling so hard against what they truly are.

Allow me to point out that God's love covers us all. God made us all. God doesn't make junk. Gay people are a product of God's love, just as heterosexual people are. There is nothing "wrong" or "broken" about them. They are just as God made them. In his image, just like you were. It is the height of arrogance to pretend that YOU, due to your "christianity" are somehow superior to those evil "others", who are different than you are.

God made us all, and he doesn't make junk.

False "christians" such as yourself will have a lot to answer for when you get to meet your maker.

S are you saying its the act of buggery thats the problem but the state of being homosexual is acceptable to God otherwise?
The concept is maturation and self control.

Not exactly, I was referring to the fact that humans control their sex lives. We choose where, when and with whom we have sex. Sex is not mandatory. People can live without it. Therefore, learn personal responsibility and stop behaving like an out of control adolescent. (Not you specifically, a generality.)

Ron, the part about you that creeps me out is what I have seen in your eyes when I have interacted with you. I lived in the SF Bay area for a long time. I have finely tuned "gaydar", as in, I can almost always tell when some is gay, even if they aren't "out" about it.

I have seen in your eyes the inner conflict you experience every day, trying to hide those feeling that you have been taught are so wrong and evil. You cover yourself in the mantle of Jesus, while suppressing the true nature of your being. That is why you despise gay people, because if it wasn't for your faith and will, you would be one of them, if you let nature take it's course.

The conflict shows in your eyes, bigtime. It is very creepy to see someone struggling so hard against what they truly are.

Allow me to point out that God's love covers us all. God made us all. God doesn't make junk. Gay people are a product of God's love, just as heterosexual people are. There is nothing "wrong" or "broken" about them. They are just as God made them. In his image, just like you were. It is the height of arrogance to pretend that YOU, due to your "christianity" are somehow superior to those evil "others", who are different than you are.

God made us all, and he doesn't make junk.

False "christians" such as yourself will have a lot to answer for when you get to meet your maker.

You are very wrong. You have made this accusation against me in the past. I ask you when and where you supposedly met me and you refused to answer. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I believe you have me confused with someone else. I assure you I am 100% heterosexual.

I live in FL. I lived in Lee Vining, CA in 1980-82. I jumped once during that period. I ask again, where and when do you think you met me?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>Yet we sanction this behavior in some cases and even glorify it in others. What is a
>" group of neighbors banding together and slaughtering their rivals across the street"
> in other words? We also call it "war"

"When I was in the military they gave me a medal for killing two men and a discharge for loving one."

---Epitaph of Sgt. Leonard P. Matlovich

"When I was in the military they gave me a medal for killing two men and a discharge for loving one."

---Epitaph of Sgt. Leonard P. Matlovich

Matlovich was also a Mormon elder until the church found out he was gay.

IIRC, they ex-communicated him twice

Maybe they wanted to make really, really sure he was ex-communicated.

:S
Owned by Remi #?

that's lame - if it was 'perfect' in teh beginning, there is no reason for it not to continue.

define 'perfect'

'perfect' organisms would not die for one.....

'perfect' environment would not have bad weather....

'perfect' geology would not have cracks in the surface with molten lava pouring out of them....

'perfect' mankind would not kill each other....

I would go on but why bother.

fanatics - can't change their mind and they won't change the subject.

For some theologies and philosophies, perfect includes the ability to do wrong (freewill) and to corrupt oneself. Thus, the perfect creature is fully capable of becoming imperfect.
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

You kind of described the "common grace" of God. Part of which involves a common restraint imposed by God on the human race. As evil as we usually demonstrate ourselves to be (generally speaking), we're not as evil as we would be apart from God's grace. Speaking of anyone (not just homosexuals), our "natural course" is one of depravity. I didn't know you were a Calvinist?