riddler

Another Republican sex scandal

Sorry but your Clown in Chief. ran up TRILLIONS in deficits.:S:S

And yours is hell-bent on doubling it in record time - this is supposed to be an improvement?

ANYTHING has to be an improvement.... If I ran my finances the way you guys ran shit since 1981..... I would just do the world a favor... and blow my fucking brains out.:S:S:S

Really? . . . hmmmm
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And yours is hell-bent on doubling it in record time - this is supposed to be an improvement?

ANYTHING has to be an improvement.... If I ran my finances the way you guys ran shit since 1981..... I would just do the world a favor... and blow my fucking brains out.:S:S:S

Really? . . . hmmmm

Maybe a few of the FUCKNUGGETS who perpetrated the clusterfuck of our economy in the last 30 years should do the honorable thing ... I would be happy to provide the 12 guage:S:S

You might want to pull that last sentence out, seeing as how your guy is doing EXACTLY that and even more than the Reps. While I don't agree with your ideology, I'd miss you if you weren't around anymore.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

A Republican sex hypocrite:o

"Do as I say and not as I do".

I bet that's never happened before.

:D

But if a Democrat does it It's "Oh well."

If Joe Biden was to have gay sex in an airport it would be "Oh well, that's Joe, It's OK, he's a democrat."

It's only bad if republicans do it. Didn't you learn anything from John Edwards?[:/]

Suggest you look up "hypocrisy" in a dictionary, since it is apparent that you have no idea what it means,

I know exactly what "hypocrisy" means. That is not the point. Any time a republican gets in a moral scandal the liberals attack with the work "hypocrisy."

But if not "family values" then what is the liberal answer to the decline in our social values? 80 percent of the people in jail come from broken homes. The projects are over run with single parents. Welfare moms are draining the government. What is the liberal answer?

They don't have one and they don't care. They are either dangerously ignorant to the problems that are being created by our declining social values or they are secretly supporting it because people dependent on government adds to there voting base. If there is an option "c" in the liberal agenda, put up or shut up.

All politicians are narcissistic. You have to be to crave that kind of public attention. Therefore all politicians have the capacity to be "cheating male or female chauvinistic pigs." To me though, this is an important issue. We need a solution.

The Democrats need to start providing a few. Whether it be free vasectomies to gang bangers to prevent "baby mama drama", free birth control pills to the projects, condom drop boxes, I don't care. Just some ideas to show that they acknowledge the single parent problem in the projects and an actual solution would be nice.

But I don't think that they will ever go main stream with an idea. Any politician that comes forward, regardless of party, supporting family values runs the risk of being called "hypocrite" and it's in a politicians nature to sell out for votes.

That is why the tea party is doing so well. These values in politicians that are being labeled "insiders" are getting the boot. Hopefully, regardless of party, any new politician getting voted in is more interested in the good of the country than getting votes.

Washington has a way of changing people though. We will see.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

The use of emoticons is the sole realm of those incapable or unwilling to articulate a position. If your worried about the meaning of a post being misconstrued you should quit typing and rethink your education and the post. This goes doubly so for the "...not" being used as a negation of a statement.

All yall shuddup. My scandal is when I "accidentally" let it slip in her brown eye. :D:D:D

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

>The problem is Democrats don't even try.

Right, just as republicans don't even try to get us away from foreign oil. But as long as they're not campaigning on "We must end dependence on foreign oil!" that's not hypocrisy - because they are not preaching what they themselves fail to do.

> If they had there way, they would tear apart all the low income families
> to ensure they needed welfare so they would have to vote democrat to
>keep the check coming.

And if republicans had their way, most of the youth of America would be dying in wars for oil. C'est la vie.

Right, just as republicans don't even try to get us away from foreign oil. But as long as they're not campaigning on "We must end dependence on foreign oil!" that's not hypocrisy - because they are not preaching what they themselves fail to do.

So what you are saying is to avoid any problems for them selves they are going to turn a blind eye to the problem. Sounds like the typical liberal pussy thing to do. Sometimes you have to stick you neck out there. Hard decisions are not always pretty.

And if republicans had their way, most of the youth of America would be dying in wars for oil. C'est la vie.

It's called the T-Boone Pickens plan or "all of the above" to get us off of foreign oil. Democrats keep blocking it because they don't like portions (AKA Drill baby Drill).

As far as the Republicans sending off our young to die in war, 2002 was the lowest death count in America for murder in a long time totaling about 17,638. That is just one year. How many people have died in Iraq and Afghanistan since then?

If you are to much of a pussy to address the problem because the answer may get you labeled a hypocrite, just say so. But this a problem that won't go away by ignoring it. But ignoring it will add to your voting base.

Attacking the solution won't fix the problem, which is exactly what you are doing.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

The use of emoticons is the sole realm of those incapable or unwilling to articulate a position. If your worried about the meaning of a post being misconstrued you should quit typing and rethink your education and the post. This goes doubly so for the "...not" being used as a negation of a statement.

:o

Another PC style post brought to you by yourmomma and the add council

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I don't think they hate America, but they do hate people who vote republican and they are willing to make a few sacrifices for the "greater good."

Um, how do you think Republicans are any different? They're just willing to sacrifice different things.

- Dan G

I don't use emoticons, and I haven't used "...not" in this thread, or any other I can think of.

My education is just fine. At least I know how to reply to the right person.

Oh, and "your" and "you're" don't mean the same thing.

- Dan G

I don't think they hate America, but they do hate people who vote republican and they are willing to make a few sacrifices for the "greater good."

Um, how do you think Republicans are any different? They're just willing to sacrifice different things.

This may surprise you but here we kind of agree. At least at this point
Both sides have shown a desire to grow the gov., take more of our money and fund more and ever expanding programs of all types.

When this happens we all lose freedoms
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

A Republican sex hypocrite:o

"Do as I say and not as I do".

I bet that's never happened before.

But if a Democrat does it It's "Oh well."

If Joe Biden was to have gay sex in an airport it would be "Oh well, that's Joe, It's OK, he's a democrat."

It's only bad if republicans do it. Didn't you learn anything from John Edwards?[:/]

Suggest you look up "hypocrisy" in a dictionary, since it is apparent that you have no idea what it means,

I know exactly what "hypocrisy" means. That is not the point. .

Apparently you completely missed the point.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I agree that it was a record deficit, but it was hardly over a trillion.

Reality isn't your strong point, or are you just living in one that survives only in your head?

First you talk about national debt, then when that gets refuted, you return with an article on budget deficit.

Do you even realize there is a difference?

Either you are being deliberately obtuse, or you have no clue.....

Reality isn't your strong point, or are you just living in one that survives only in your head?

First you talk about national debt, then when that gets refuted, you return with an article on budget deficit.

No - I misread the post that I responded to.
I read it as "increased".
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Another one in the rushmc/mnealtx club that hits "reply" before reading what he's replying to.

Another one in the rushmc/mnealtx club that hits "reply" before reading what he's replying to.

And kallend smearing another poster - what a surprise (not).
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

And yet another useless remark . . . At least I can admiti it when I am wrong . . . you should try that some time.

We are all still waiting for an answer regarding who all was in the picture that you posted. I can only think of 2 reasons to refuse to do such a thing. One is ignorance, the other is subterfuge.

And yet another useless remark . . . At least I can admiti it when I am wrong . . . you should try that some time.

We are all still waiting for an answer regarding who all was in the picture that you posted. I can only think of 2 reasons to refuse to do such a thing. One is ignorance, the other is subterfuge.

Marc figured it out in about 7 minutes. Are you really so much slower than Marc?:P:P:P:P

>So what you are saying is to avoid any problems for them selves they are
>going to turn a blind eye to the problem. Sounds like the typical liberal
>pussy thing to do.

Right. Except in this case they are conservative pussies.

>Hard decisions are not always pretty.

Correct. Try to do anything, and you get labeled a greedy evil liberal who wants to get rich through cap and trade or something.

>>And if republicans had their way, most of the youth of America would
>>be dying in wars for oil.

>It's called the T-Boone Pickens plan or "all of the above"

Are you seriously saying that wars for oil should be part of our energy plan? I have to disagree with that. There are more important things (like morality and american lives) than having an SUV big enough to tow your big boat 300 miles to an ocean.

>Attacking the solution won't fix the problem . . .

Agreed. We should attack the problem, which is oil consumption. "Drill more to solve our oil dependency" is like solving obesity by buying bigger pants.

"Drill more to solve our oil dependency" is like solving obesity by buying bigger pants.

Not surprisingly, according to CDC data obesity rates ARE higher in the "red states".

Not surprisingly, according to CDC data obesity rates ARE higher in the "red states".

So are teen pregnancy rates, STD rates, divorce rates, etc. I guess the US is falling apart socially, but it's "all 'dem liburals."

Just an added note, this guy was completely 100% anti-gay (against hate crimes legislation, civil marriage for same sex couples, for the defense of marriage act and the constitutional ban on marriage for same sex couples).

Apparently the claim for the protection of the "sanctity of marriage" didn't apply to his own, as he found it completely appropriate to bop (at least one) of his staffers.

That, my friends, is one definition of hypocrisy - and it always comes from the "family values republican christians."

Are you seriously saying that wars for oil should be part of our energy plan? I have to disagree with that. There are more important things (like morality and american lives) than having an SUV big enough to tow your big boat 300 miles to an ocean.

The T-Boone Pickens plan has nothing to do with wars. You should really look it up before you put your foot in your mouth like that. Or are you trying to change the subject because you can't admit that liberals don't care about family values?

And you completely missed the point from my last post. When the liberals come up with a plan to help with the single parents on welfare dilemma, let me know. Until then, I guess you can just continue to attack anyone who suggests that 2 parents are what is best for a kid.:S

The T-Boone Pickens plan has nothing to do with wars. You should really look it up before you put your foot in your mouth like that. Or are you trying to change the subject because you can't admit that liberals don't care about family values?

And you completely missed the point from my last post. When the liberals come up with a plan to help with the single parents on welfare dilemma, let me know. Until then, I guess you can just continue to attack anyone who suggests that 2 parents are what is best for a kid.:S

STRAWMAN. No-one has denied that 2 parents are what is best for a kid.

AND you snipped your prior post to which Bill had replied, making his statement quite correct. The actual sequence was:

BILL: >>And if republicans had their way, most of the youth of America would
>>be dying in wars for oil.

JGOOSE:>It's called the T-Boone Pickens plan or "all of the above"

Pretty lame attempt at intellectual dishonesty.

the point of my posts have been even though Republicans can turn out to be hypocrites when they get caught in a sex scandal, at least they are advocating family values.

Democrats don't even try. A broken family adds to their voting base. When was the last time you heard about a Liberal talking about family values?

And lets get off the oil kick in this thread. It's supposed to be about family values and sex scandals. Quit misdirecting.