riddler

Another Republican sex scandal

But this time, it's not gay sex. Just heterosexual sex with an employee. The hypocrisy is that he preached abstinence education.

Indiana Republican Rep. Mark Souder acknowledged an affair with a staffer Tuesday and unexpectedly announced his resignation, giving Democrats a chance at capturing what many had thought was a safe Republican seat.

Here's a video of his mistriss interviewing him on his own address to Congress about abstinence eduation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj0i17nCTFo&feature=player_embedded
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Happened in Turkey too, except the Republicans here are the ardently secular party.

Marg

Look who's back! Been jumping no doubt...;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Yep
R's clean house

Hardly. Ensign(R) and Vitter(R) are still serving in the Senate.

Hey, you can have your bull shit generalizations we have ours

shhheeesshhh
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

A Republican sex hypocrite:o

"Do as I say and not as I do".

I bet that's never happened before.

:D

But if a Democrat does it It's "Oh well."

If Joe Biden was to have gay sex in an airport it would be "Oh well, that's Joe, It's OK, he's a democrat."

It's only bad if republicans do it. Didn't you learn anything from John Edwards?[:/]
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

>But if a Democrat someone who doesn't preach abstinence does it It's "Oh well."

Fixed it for you. If it was a republican who promoted open relationships and sex for fun, no problem. If it was a democrat who preached abstinence, it's a problem.

In other words, the issue is hypocrisy, not their party.

It's only bad if republicans do it. Didn't you learn anything from John Edwards?

I'll go as far as to say, anymore, it's only mildly interesting when any politician does it. What's more interesting is when they tell us it's bad, don't do it, then they do it.

Did John Edwards preach abstinence from the pulpit? Did he have his lover interview him about what a great guy he was for being so abstinent? John Edwards isn't any better than this guy, just less interesting.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

>But if a Democrat someone who doesn't preach abstinence does it It's "Oh well."

Fixed it for you. If it was a republican who promoted open relationships and sex for fun, no problem. If it was a democrat who preached abstinence, it's a problem.

In other words, the issue is hypocrisy, not their party.

The problem is Democrats don't even try. They like single welfare moms. It's a guaranteed vote because they depend on government. You don't have a problem with that?

To many kids are growing up in broken homes. The strains of single parenthood are spilling over on to the children and it's creating a moral void that is tearing apart our country.

Democrats don't even care. Like I said, all they care about is that a single mom is a locked vote. If they had there way, they would tear apart all the low income families to ensure they needed welfare so they would have to vote democrat to keep the check coming. Where would that leave our children and our country?
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

My bullshit meter just broke. Do you really believe this crap? Get a grip. Democrats don't hate America.

Maybe not
But they think that most Americans can not or should not take care of themselves, as proven by thier votes
Abraham Lincoln

But they think that most Americans can not or should not take care of themselves, as proven by thier votes

Wrong again. I know that's what Rush, Beck, and Hannity tell you, but use your own intellect for a change. It's simply not true. I can't speak for other people who currently vote Democratic, but I think people can and should take care of themselves. I also think society needs to have a safety net to help people who can't take care of themselves get back on their feet. That's not at all the same as believing the things you consistently ascribe to Democratic thinking.

- Dan G

Wrong again. I know that's what Rush, Beck, and Hannity tell you, but use your own intellect for a change. It's simply not true. I can't speak for other people who currently vote Democratic, but I think people can and should take care of themselves. I also think society needs to have a safety net to help people who can't take care of themselves get back on their feet. That's not at all the same as believing the things you consistently ascribe to Democratic thinking.

You just proved my point in your very first line of the post dude!!!!!!!!

I can think for myself huh:D:D

Nicely done

You also have taken my post and exagerated my position. I too feel the help for those needing help is needed. We have and are going way past that point howerve

But you can tell me yet again how I cant think for myself:D
Abraham Lincoln

A Republican sex hypocrite:o

"Do as I say and not as I do".

I bet that's never happened before.

:D

But if a Democrat does it It's "Oh well."

If Joe Biden was to have gay sex in an airport it would be "Oh well, that's Joe, It's OK, he's a democrat."

It's only bad if republicans do it. Didn't you learn anything from John Edwards?[:/]

Suggest you look up "hypocrisy" in a dictionary, since it is apparent that you have no idea what it means,

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

My bullshit meter just broke. Do you really believe this crap? Get a grip. Democrats don't hate America.

Maybe not

Another one of your fallacious generalizations.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

But you can tell me yet again how I cant think for myself

I will, as long as you keep telling me you know what I think about every issue in world politics because I voted for Obama in 2008.

Still puttin words in others mouths to try and save your point:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

Maybe not

Another one of your fallacious generalizations.

.....as proven by thier votes.
Abraham Lincoln