riddler

Another Republican sex scandal

Hey Mike, here is the long standing challenge that RWCs can't ever seem to answer - What postive social changes have come about due to the practical application of conservative philosophy?

NONE is the correct answer. Conservatives are not helpful to the greater good of society. Not in any way, shape or form.

Hey Mike, here is the long standing challenge that RWCs can't ever seem to answer - What postive social changes have come about due to the practical application of conservative philosophy?

NONE is the correct answer. Conservatives are not helpful to the greater good of society. Not in any way, shape or form.

Wow, who'd you get *that* little nugget of wisdom from, dkos or dem underground?

Evidently you AREN'T 'smarter than a 5th grader', because even THEY know about Lincoln freeing the slaves.

Most middle-schoolers know about Reagan's accomplishment in the fall of the Soviet Union.

Most high-schoolers (except evidently in your little California school) know about Johnson's quote that the Democrats had "lost the south for a generation" after the passage of the Civil Rights Act (where the Republicans outvoted the Dems in support of it).

I would say that you need to go back and re-read your history books, but it's obvious you either never read them in the first place or didn't learn anything from them when you did.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Wow, who'd you get *that* little nugget of wisdom from, dkos or dem underground?

Evidently you AREN'T 'smarter than a 5th grader', because even THEY know about Lincoln freeing the slaves.

Most middle-schoolers know about Reagan's accomplishment in the fall of the Soviet Union.

Most high-schoolers (except evidently in your little California school) know about Johnson's quote that the Democrats had "lost the south for a generation" after the passage of the Civil Rights Act (where the Republicans outvoted the Dems in support of it).

I would say that you need to go back and re-read your history books, but it's obvious you either never read them in the first place or didn't learn anything from them when you did.

The Republican Party of Johnsons or Lincolns eras has no semblance what so ever to the rePUBIClowns of the last 30 years. Most of those redneck racist Dixiecrats fled the Democratic Party long ago to completely bastardize what the Republican Party used to be.:S:S:S:S

Reagan was the beginning of GOAT FUCK STUPID fiscal policies that have tanked our economy with no semblance of any form of fiscal responsibility.... The rePUBICtards are too fucking stupid to see the reality staring them in the collective face.:S:S

Anyone that thinks the supposed conservative movement that Reagan brought to the table has ANYTHING to do with fiscal responsibility or small government.. needs to be hauled off to a state hospital for severe delusional tendencies:S:S:S:S:S

Anyone that thinks the supposed conservative movement that Reagan brought to the table has ANYTHING to do with fiscal responsibility or small government.. needs to be hauled off to a state hospital for severe delusional tendencies:S:S:S:S:S

I notice that you're unable to refute the positive social changes I listed.

Regardless, seeing as how it was the REPUBLICAN Congress that forced Clinton to sign a balanced budget, anyone that thinks that the Dems have anything to do with fiscal responsibility or small government obviously just escaped from a state hospital while under treatment for severe delusional tendencies.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Regardless, seeing as how it was the REPUBLICAN Congress that forced Clinton to sign a balanced budget, anyone that thinks that the Dems have anything to do with fiscal responsibility or small government obviously just escaped from a state hospital while under treatment for severe delusional tendencies.

WWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

The Republican Party of Lincoln or of the 1960's != the rePUBICLOWN NEO-Conservatives as they exist today.

Why, yes...that *IS* our general reaction when you or Lucky or funjumper post your usual drivel - glad you're finally realizing it.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Why, yes...that *IS* our general reaction when you or Lucky or funjumper post your usual drivel - glad you're finally realizing it.

That is the sound of your inability of seeing anything or hearing anything that does not fit your narrow world view where everything rePUBICLOWN has been the greatest 30 years in history:S:S:S:S:S

The only thing "conservatives" are conserving is stupidity

What postive social changes have come about due to the practical application of conservative philosophy?

I would say that you need to go back and re-read your history books,

I would say that you need to go back and read the question. The question related to conservatives, not to Republicans. The social conservatives switched to the GOP after Johnson pissed them off in 1964. The Republican party of Eisenhower bears no resemblance to the Republican party of 2010.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

What postive social changes have come about due to the practical application of conservative philosophy?

I would say that you need to go back and read the question. The question related to conservatives, not to Republicans. The social conservatives switched to the GOP after Johnson pissed them off in 1964. The Republican party of Eisenhower bears no resemblance to the Republican party of 2010.

Yeah, Thurmond and Byrd were SUCH assets once they came over to the Republicans.

Oh, wait - they didn't. So much for that theory.

Republicans voted 80% House / 82% Senate for the Civil Rights Act. Dems voted 63% House/69% Senate.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

See what happens when someone parties a bit too much in school instead of applying themselves to their studies??? Reasoning... if it ever existed, becomes a non-existent consideration replaced by false assumptions.

It never ceases to amaze me how many idiots there are in this country that completely disregard the differences and changes for the worse of what used to be a moderate Republican Party in the last 50 years to a rabid ultra conservative theocratic farse that has no place for moderates that fail to meet the litmus tests of the "self described conservatives". It has changed so much from the party that Eisenhower would know... to that which he would revile with all his heart should he see it now. [:/][:/][:/]

The Republican Party of Johnsons or Lincolns eras has no semblance what so ever to the rePUBIClowns of the last 30 years. Most of those redneck racist Dixiecrats fled the Democratic Party long ago to completely bastardize what the Republican Party used to be.:S:S:S:S

Reagan was the beginning of GOAT FUCK STUPID fiscal policies that have tanked our economy with no semblance of any form of fiscal responsibility.... The rePUBICtards are too fucking stupid to see the reality staring them in the collective face.:S:S

You know - you could transpose yours and Lefty's posts - I mean seriously, all you have to do is remove the "posted by" and no one could tell the difference between them.

Amazing.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

See what happens when someone parties a bit too much in school instead of applying themselves to their studies??? Reasoning... if it ever existed, becomes a non-existent consideration replaced by false assumptions.

We try to keep that in mind when answering you, lucky and funjumper. It's hard sometimes, though.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

We try to keep that in mind when answering you, lucky and funjumper. It's hard sometimes, though.

It sure seems like you did not take much in the way of history or civics since you are so WOEFULLY misinformed.... Mike... it really is painful to watch.... really...[:/][:/]

You know - you could transpose yours and Lefty's posts - I mean seriously, all you have to do is remove the "posted by" and no one could tell the difference between them.

Again.. your inaqbility to observe reality amazes me, not to mention your complete lack of any semblance of understanding of historical fact. Why is that....... It appears that far too many young men in Texas slept thru all their classes other than GYM:S:S:S:S:S

Again.. your inaqbility to observe reality amazes me, not to mention your complete lack of any semblance of understanding of historical fact. Why is that....... It appears that far too many young men in Texas slept thru all their classes other than GYM:S:S:S:S:S

Again.. your inaqbility to GRASP reality amazes me, not to mention your complete lack of anything resembling an understanding, be it historical fact or not. Why is that....... It appears that far too many Left Coasters hit that bong a few too many times and slept through GYM.:S:S:S:S:S

Try to remember that not ALWAYS what you read is fact. History was penned by the winner, just because you wish it to be, does not make it so.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

It sure seems like you did not take much in the way of history or civics since you are so WOEFULLY misinformed.... Mike... it really is painful to watch.... really...[:/][:/]

So, Jeanne, being the self-proclaimed historical expert that you are - explain how it is that the same Republicans that voted 80% for the Civil Rights Act were someone dragging racists away from the Dems, who only voted 60-70% for.

Also, can you point out to me just WHEN Kleagle Byrd or Governor Wallace switched over to the Republicans to join their (according to you, anyway) ideological brothers? I can't seem to find that info anywhere.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Such hostility, such anger...what is wrong? Do you have access to counseling? I hope your employer provides that.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

It appears that the difference between "conservative" and "Republican" is not comprehensible to you. Conservative and Republican are NOT synonyms. Democrat and Progressive aren't either.

With regard to comments on my historical knowlege, that is quite laughable. I have been reading and studying history since I was a kid. I grew up in a town that shares a border with Lexington, MA. I have forgotten more than you have ever read. And clearly I understand it far better than you do.

You were educated in Texas, weren't you?
Given the Texas methodolgy for ensuring accurate textbooks for their educational system, you have an excuse for your lack on comprehension, kinda sorta...

Indentifying the execution of the "Contract on America" as a positive social development is a clear indication that you have no real comprehension of the results. There is no way any sane person who really understands what took place could see it as a "positive social change". Quite the contrary.

Your insults and claim to superiority are worthless and wallow in a vast sea of lameness.

I think you just can't defend your positions. You don't like to discuss the details of the policy, so attack Texas, etc.

Really pathetic, but very typical of liberals.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

It appears that the difference between "conservative" and "Republican" is not comprehensible to you. Conservative and Republican are NOT synonyms. Democrat and Progressive aren't either.

No, they're not - but since you're talking about politics, the two parties are what fit best.

With regard to comments on my historical knowlege, that is quite laughable.

Yes, I laugh quite a lot when you post.

I have been reading and studying history since I was a kid. I grew up in a town that shares a border with Lexington, MA. I have forgotten more than you have ever read. And clearly I understand it far better than you do.

Too bad your posting never, EVER shows it.

You were educated in Texas, weren't you?

Given the Texas methodolgy for ensuring accurate textbooks for their educational system, you have an excuse for your lack on comprehension, kinda sorta...

Actually, I grew up in Wisconsin - nice try for a smear, though.

Indentifying the execution of the "Contract on America" as a positive social development is a clear indication that you have no real comprehension of the results. There is no way any sane person who really understands what took place could see it as a "positive social change". Quite the contrary.

Requiring the government to live within it's means, cracking down on crime, tort reform, small-business incentives - sounds pretty conservative to me.

I can understand how it would be a nightmare to you liberals, though.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Such hostility, such anger...what is wrong? Do you have access to counseling? I hope your employer provides that.

Aww isnt that cute.. all 3 of you fringe righties with so many perceptual problems. Christ..... speaking of counseling, you must keep an army of shrinks busy since I guess youall think that is the answer to all YOUR myriad of problems.:S:S:S:S:S

The hypocrisy literally DRIPS from all of you who pander to the mantra of FAMILY VALUES.....since this is a thread about sexual scandals that you cant seem to get away from with all the wishfull thinking and delusions of all you "conservatives" who continually preach to everyone.... to DO AS YOU SAY and PREACH... but I for one will NOT do as you do.... I can't lower myself to those depths of depravity.

The hypocrisy literally DRIPS from all of you who pander to the mantra of FAMILY VALUES.....since this is a thread about sexual scandals that you cant seem to get away from with all the wishfull thinking and delusions of all you "conservatives" who continually preach to everyone.... to DO AS YOU SAY and PREACH

I can't speak for the other two, but I've certainly never been involved in a sexual scandal.

So, yes - I do what I say. Do you have a problem with that?

... but I for one will NOT do as you do.... I can't lower myself to those depths of depravity.

Ah, yes...the broad brush.

So, by the same standard you apply to us, the Dems all take underaged children to other countries for sexual relations (Studds), run prostitution rings out of their houses (Franks) and sexually assault women on several occasions (Clinton).

No wonder you have so much trouble detecting hypocrisy - you've been drowning in for so long that you don't even know it's there, anymore.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Tsk Tsk Tsk

Did you REALLLLLY want to go down that road... How many HUNDREDS of good rePUBICans are we up to... spouting FAMILY VALUES... yet SHOWING everyone something far more disgusting.

RePUBICan Family Values

Seems to me.. that is a pretty fucking long list.... since your RED tinted glasses don't ever seem to allow you guys to see all these:S:S:S

Tsk Tsk Tsk

Did you REALLLLLY want to go down that road... How many HUNDREDS of good rePUBICans are we up to... spouting FAMILY VALUES... yet SHOWING everyone something far more disgusting.

RePUBICan Family Values

Seems to me.. that is a pretty fucking long list.... since your RED tinted glasses don't ever seem to allow you guys to see all these:S:S:S

Is it POSSIBLE for you to create a post that doesn't drip with hate?

Seriously?