warpedskydiver

Obama is not a US Natural Born Citizen

Man, I have not been on here in a while and all I can say is the biggest reason is because of idiots like this one. What a shit distruber this "warpedskydiver" is. Fitting name. Oh and BTW, I couldn't help but notice your post on John Kallend being either dimented or suffering from Alzheimers... because you did not know what team he was on at Nationals... I was on both teams with him at Nationals in 2002, 10 Way and 16 Way so you should publicly apoligize to him on that forum. It would make you look like less of an ass. Not much, but just a little ;)

Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Man, I have not been on here in a while and all I can say is the biggest reason is because of idiots like this one. What a shit distruber this "warpedskydiver" is. Fitting name. Oh and BTW, I couldn't help but notice your post on John Kallend being either dimented or suffering from Alzheimers... because you did not know what team he was on at Nationals... I was on both teams with him at Nationals in 2002, 10 Way and 16 Way so you should publicly apoligize to him on that forum. It would make you look like less of an ass. Not much, but just a little ;)

not coming to anyone's defense, but since when does being a good skydiver mean you aren't demented?
--
Rob

I am so crushed by her intellectual tongue lashing.

I have never been called a Distruber before, do I now owe beer?

As for apologizing to someone unworthy of one, hell no.

If that were the rule to be followed that person would run out of the days left in his life before he could apologize to every person he has demeaned or otherwise insulted.

Plus I notice that team did not win even though it had two champions on the roster.

I guess there was a lesser set of skills present, dragging the performance level down.

Hey guys - I was out for a bit. So, didn't get to follow this thread. What was the conclusion? Is Barrack the real deal?

Thanks

Nipple Boy
A-19820

No, and some of us are wondering how Joe Biden will do.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Just located two different versions of the same news article.

First one is original version from archive.org, check the 14th paragraph which reads "Both were born outside the country — Obama in Indonesia, Duckworth in Thailand — and graduated from high school in Honolulu — Punahou and McKinley, respectively."

But the current version has omitted the part where BO was born in Indonesia.

I know, I know, my tin foil is on too tight... but I can't wait to hear the explanation. ;)

Sounds like 1984 if you ask me...

Just located two different versions of the same news article.

First one is original version from archive.org, check the 14th paragraph which reads "Both were born outside the country — Obama in Indonesia, Duckworth in Thailand — and graduated from high school in Honolulu — Punahou and McKinley, respectively."

But the current version has omitted the part where BO was born in Indonesia.

I know, I know, my tin foil is on too tight... but I can't wait to hear the explanation. ;)

Sounds like 1984 if you ask me...

Oh well, ur right, Biden is the pres and Hillary VP; happy now?

HAHA that is too funny. I didn't vote for either of the zionist puppet bastards.

There is no doubt he is the president. Just like the one before him, the courts will make sure he stays in office.

I just wanted to see how you rocket scientists explained it. which no one has done yet- I should have known...

HAHA that is too funny. I didn't vote for either of the zionist puppet bastards.

There is no doubt he is the president. Just like the one before him, the courts will make sure he stays in office.

I just wanted to see how you rocket scientists explained it. which no one has done yet- I should have known...

The only side that has the burden of proof are the conspiracy theorists, just like ANY conspiracy. I wonder if we landed on the moon, but I go with what is 'known' vesus getting stupid with some conspiracy.

Thank you for reviving the thread - we all need reminding from time to time what a bunch of morons is out there.

I don't often agree with you on political issues, professor, but you are spot on here.

1 - What would a "Birth Certificate" from Hawaii ca. 1961 look like? There have been other "Certificate of Birth" posted, but no "Birth Certificates".

2 - I happened to go into my safetey deposit box a couple of weeks ago. In it is my 1965, Ohio, "Certificate of Live Birth" (notarized copy). Am I not a citizen? You might want to tell the State Department because they used it to issue my passport.

3(last) - Nobody has mentioned the one person who would be all over this if it was true.

Hillary Clinton.

She tried to keep the disqualified delegates from Michigan.
She used every trick in the book to try to win the nomination.
Do you really believe she wouldn't have used this if it was at all true??
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Do you really believe she wouldn't have used this if it was at all true??

I'm not saying I agree with all the birth certificate stuff, but honestly, she couldn't.

It'd be political suicide, and while it would make her the pres., she'd still have to answer to the rest of the party.

Because a stupid fucking reporter made a stupid fucking mistake, and a stupid fucking sub-editor didn't catch it on proof reading before it went on the web. Now they have caught it, corrected it, and I'd think that everyone responsible feels pretty fucking stupid and embarrassed about the whole thing.

It's not fucking rocket science dude, it ain't even high school physics.

I mean seriously, even the conspiracy nuts say that Obama was born in Kenya, not Indonesia - so how would the Honolulu fucking Advertiser have magically stumbled upon this fact of Obama's origins that no-one, not even the most paranoid right wing extremist, has so much as suggested?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Duckworth is happy to point out that she and Hawai'i-raised Punahou graduate Obama have "a kama'aina connection."

Both graduated from high schools in Honolulu — Punahou and McKinley, respectively.

My freshman college roommate graduated from Punahou. Neat.

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

Just and FYI and a "for what it is worth" link.

As of this AM this judge has not yet ruled.

I only watch I really dont care but for those who do

http://www.wavenewspapers.com/news/63568292.html
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Just and FYI and a "for what it is worth" link.

As of this AM this judge has not yet ruled.

I only watch I really dont care but for those who do

http://www.wavenewspapers.com/news/63568292.html

Hopefully he will do something like what another judge has just done to Birthers attorney Orly Taitz - he fined her $20,000 for frivolously wasting the Court's, and everyone else's, time and resources, saying that her conduct is "breathtaking in its arrogance and borders on delusional."

http://washingtonindependent.com/63558/orly-taitz-sanctioned-for-20000

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=lawyer+sanctioned+birthers&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=c807e9ccc08a197a