warpedskydiver

Obama is not a US Natural Born Citizen

>Heh and they say Global Warming is a scam.

Perpetrated by Barack HUSSEIN Obama back when he was palling around with terrorists and forging birth certificates!

I'm just kickin' myself for not seeing it earlier. What a great f'in' way to make money. You don't even have to write or make anything up. No messy carbon credits to sell. Nothing. Just a web site that caters to the wacko conspiracy nuts and boom, free money comes rollin' in from the chumps buying into it.

So, it's like huffpost and dem underground, then?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Those Berg documents were a lot of reading, interesting case, lots of fine detail.

You are familiar with fractal geometry,the Mandelbrot set? when this sequence of numbers and values is graphed it forms a complex pattern of repeating shapes in ever finer detail, no matter how powerful the magnification the shapes are the same.

Truth telling on a civilization scale is very similar, you start at the global level,the national level etc. until you get down to the individual level.

How fine should the magnification get with regard to our government?

Politicians are not afforded any privacy...not when they wield power over other peoples lives. This case should be investigated all the way to impeachment if necessary because the constitution is at stake, and I am happy that you are willing to provide this information.

it is valuable work be it a tough pill to stomach for some of us.

BUT since constitutionality is at stake you have to be willing to let the democrats scrutinize to the fullest extent every bit of availabe information involving the Cheney years and his relationship to Halliburton, Carl Rove, Wolfowitz, Tenet, Rumsfeld,and Bush.

right down to all the e mails

deal?
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

I give back what I receive, and respect is EARNED. When the good professor can treat people with whom he disagrees as something OTHER than insects to be squashed, or to be ridiculed for having a lower level of education than himself, I'll modify my behavior.

That is basically it, until Kallend can quit acting like an ass towards others he will never truly be accepted.

Being dismissive of others who are in fact superior to him in ways other than the knowledge of physics is not the way to earn friendship.

Maybe if he can grasp that idea he will no longer be laughed at behind his back.

I wonder if he knows what it is like to have friends who will endure hardship, risk death or dismemberment, travel huge distances, or risk public humiliation just to come to the aid of a real friend.

He is quite nasty towards Karen Bordson, that really makes me not like him.

He is also fairly shitty in his demeanor in the presence of kids, who's parents are standing right there.

My daughter thinks Kallend is an asshole.

The only thing she had to go by is his statement and attitude when she was introduced to him at the age of 12.

Ah no problem, it is good that John and I hash things out.

I am done no worries.

Sorry If I hurt his feelings.

I think I will try and ban myself, I have work to do.

See you guys in a few days.

hey... that was clearly a PA and you need to be banned for a few days. (just trying to help)
--
Rob

hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2009/09-063.pdf

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
News Release
LINDA LINGLE
GOVERNOR
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHIYOME LEINAALA FUKINO M.D.
DIRECTOR
Phone: (808) 586-4410
Fax: (808) 586-4444
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
For Immediate Release: July 27, 2009 09-063
STATEMENT BY HEALTH DIRECTOR CHIYOME FUKINO, M.D.
“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital
records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama
was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement
or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.”
###

Not that I expect an official statement from the Hawaii state government to have any effect on the tinfoil hat brigade.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
News Release
LINDA LINGLE
GOVERNOR
CHIYOME LEINAALA FUKINO M.D.
DIRECTOR
Phone: (808) 586-4410
Fax: (808) 586-4444
For Immediate Release: July 27, 2009 09-063
STATEMENT BY HEALTH DIRECTOR CHIYOME FUKINO, M.D.
“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital
records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama
was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement
or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.”
###

Not that I expect an official statement from the Hawaii state government to have any effect on the tinfoil hat brigade.

It didn't when Bush provided his military records (which Kerry never did)...why should things change now?

For that matter, why NOT provide a photocopy of the form?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

What I did find was that when the Obama birth notice was posted in the newspaper, apparently the family did not know their address or used a false one.

There are many things unanswered and yet you want to assert that anything the WH, or media says is truthful.

Where is your objectivity?

Does it vanish when you agree or support something??

It would seem so.:|

What I did find was that when the Obama birth notice was posted in the newspaper, apparently the family did not know their address or used a false one.

There are many things unanswered and yet you want to assert that anything the WH, or media says is truthful.

BINGO - if it agrees with his wants, desires, and opinion of how he would like to control things, there is no question in his mind wether the truth is there. OTOH - if he disagrees . . . it JUST CAN'T BE TRUE!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

BINGO - if it agrees with his wants, desires, and opinion of how he would like to control things, there is no question in his mind wether the truth is there. OTOH - if he disagrees . . . it JUST CAN'T BE TRUE!

On the whole I trust the State of Hawaii rather more than I trust warpedskydiver, you, or conspiracy nuts.

On the whole I trust the State of Hawaii rather more than I trust warpedskydiver, you, or conspiracy nuts.

I was generalising - you can specify as it meets the requirements for your arguments.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I was generalising - you can specify as it meets the requirements for your arguments.

Generalizing, when it comes to TRUTH, on the whole I trust the State of Hawaii rather more than I trust warpedskydiver, you, or conspiracy nuts.

Generalizing, when it comes to TRUTH, on the whole I trust the State of Hawaii rather more than I trust warpedskydiver, you, or conspiracy nuts.

Because it agrees with your argument. If it did NOT, you would not trust it.

Because it agrees with your argument. If it did NOT, you would not trust it.

GENERALIZING, when it comes to TRUTH, on the whole I trust the State of Hawaii rather more than I trust warpedskydiver, you, or conspiracy nuts