warpedskydiver

Obama is not a US Natural Born Citizen

What I did find was that when the Obama birth notice was posted in the newspaper, apparently the family did not know their address or used a false one.

There are many things unanswered and yet you want to assert that anything the WH, or media says is truthful.

Where is your objectivity?

Does it vanish when you agree or support something??

It would seem so.:|

SO basically you found something that all of congress and every reputable republican, including McCain's fact checking team, along with the entire democratic party missed?

No, you didnt. This is why people love conspiracy theories, it gives them a false sense of importance in in feeling as if they know some deep dark secret, the meddlesome facts that refute said shadowy secret are simply obstacles to be rationalized away.

You've been proven wrong with EVERY POINT. But you seem to want to believe in some vast conspiracy so bad that you are willing to just ignore all controverting evidence.
~Bones Knit, blood clots, glory is forever, and chicks dig scars.~

Not every point has been proven wrong, they have been refuted with more conjecture or answers to which there has been no fact proven.

Just kill me now and get it over with.

Except that it wasn't the Republic of Kenya in 1961. It didn't become that until 1963.

A birth certificate that can look into the future is pretty awesome.

(edited to show attachment with a circle around where it says "Republic of Kenya")

Edited again to say that since BO has already emerged from his mother's birth canal, none of these folks can watch it. And there's no video, and all skydivers know what that means :P

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Except that it wasn't the Republic of Kenya in 1961. It didn't become that until 1963.

A birth certificate that can look into the future is pretty awesome.

(edited to show attachment with a circle around where it says "Republic of Kenya")

Edited again to say that since BO has already emerged from his mother's birth canal, none of these folks can watch it. And there's no video, and all skydivers know what that means :P

Wendy P.

Well, it was on Newsmax, they probably used tea leaves to read the future.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, the problem's electrical.

I still find it interesting that this copy only showed up AFTER the debunked one did. Nope, I don't believe it.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>Read further into the article Wendy, that was explained and is in fact
>quite correct that the Certified copy would say "Republic of Kenya"

So let's see if I got this straight:

His actual Hawaiian birth certificate is invalid because it's a certified copy. This one is valid BECAUSE it's a certified copy. And it has the original date and seal on it, but it's a valid copy because Newsmax says it is. And even though the Hawaiian Department of Health has verified the authenticity of Obama's real birth certificate, it's invalid.

Oh, and Obama's birth certificate is invalid because it says "Certificate of live birth" and is therefore not a birth certificate. This one says "Certified copy of registration of birth" but it IS a birth certificate.

Anything else?

You forgot to mention that the Indonesian public school registration form is proof, from a bona-fide official foreign government agency, that Obama used the name Soetoro, was an Indonesian citizen, and a Muslim.

Oh, except the part of the form that says he was born in Hawaii. Please ignore that part.

- Dan G

>Oh, except the part of the form that says he was born in Hawaii. Please ignore that part.

That's all a part of the conspiracy that started when he was 5 years old to secretly insert him into the US presidency to destroy the country! Don't you SEE? Why are you one of the SHEEPLE?

>If Obama actually showed a copy of his birth certificate instead of a
>certificate of live birth I would agree with you.

So a "certificate of live birth" is not a birth certificate but a "certified copy of registration of birth" is?

Are you even listening to yourself?

>If Obama actually showed a copy of his birth certificate instead of a
>certificate of live birth I would agree with you.

So a "certificate of live birth" is not a birth certificate but a "certified copy of registration of birth" is?

Are you even listening to yourself?

yes and you above anyone should know there is a difference but I gues the little details are only important to you when it favors your veiwpoint

Wait and see;)

Wait and see what the nutjobs make up next? Can't wait to see what you bite hook line and sinker and bring as your next piece of ridiculously paper thin "proof".

I was in the grocery store checkout line and saw the "Globe" headline that read "Proof Obama isn't a US citizen", (Or something like that). I immediately thought of this thread.

If the Globe says so, it must be true!

Serious Question (mostly anyway) -
For those saying a "Certificate of Live Birth" isn't a "Birth Certificate".

What does a Hawiian "Birth Certificate" look like?
Can you show me one from '61?

Or were all births then and there recorded with "Certificates of Live Birth"?

This is an honest question. I don't know the answer and am curious.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Hawaii? Why so picky? If you're willing to be from Kenya you can print up your own right now. Change your age, parents, whatever you like. Be a whole new man.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Serious Question (mostly anyway) -
For those saying a "Certificate of Live Birth" isn't a "Birth Certificate".

Or were all births then and there recorded with "Certificates of Live Birth"?

This is an honest question. I don't know the answer and am curious.

The long form is as official as it gets apparently. Interestingly enough, when you zoom in the document's title is still "Certificate of Live Birth", not "Birth Certificate".

C'mon, we can't let this thread die!

yes we can. warpedskydiver ran out of bullshit a few pages back. even he cant still believe this nonsense. let it die the ignoble death it deserves.

PA?

Seems that way...

No. It was an attack on your "information", and by extension, your sources. Now if you happen to be the source of the information then you can take it personally:P