JohnRich

Scientists Claim White House Created 9/11 Attacks

News:
Academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job'

"The 9/11 terrorist attack on America which left almost 3,000 people dead was an "inside job", according to a group of leading academics.

"Around 75 top professors and leading scientists believe the attacks were puppeteered by war mongers in the White House to justify the invasion and the occupation of oil-rich Arab countries..."
Source: Global Research

Gosh, there sure are a lot of goofy college professors and scientists out there...

I think it is what makes people (some people) most comfortable.

Think about it. It's just like most of the other consipracy theories you've ever heard of. Far more "comfortable" to think that a vast consipracy is going on than to come to grips with the fact that a very small one could do so much damage.

While the Administration is definately opportunistic in its exploitation of the events, they probably couldn't organize a secret weekend picnic let alone coordinate and keep secret all that would have gone on to create 9/11. It's just too leaky.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Gosh, there sure are a lot of goofy college professors and scientists out there...

Yeah, a whole 75 of them, thats practically the majority!

How many rednecks d'ya think believe the conspiracy theories?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

News:

Yeah, because, you know, such complex ideas can be pieced together in just, oh...eight months??? !!!???

A bunch of idiots. I don't care what they have hanging on their wall.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Yeah, a whole 75 of them, thats practically the majority!

How many rednecks d'ya think believe the conspiracy theories?

The spokesman for these TOP professors was a physic lecturer (read, non tenured) at BYU. Not exactly what I'd phrase as top anything.

meanwhile a majority of Fox viewers believe all of the propoganda (or if you prefer, worst case analysis) of pre war Iraq despite no evidence to back it.

What ever you believe the simple and undeniable fact at the end of day is neither I nor you or anyone here on this forum has or knows all the facts that surround the 9/11 attacks.

So it really is a question of belief, and personal opinion…

So with out all the information and facts how can you or anyone make a statement that these “scientist” are “goofy” or incorrect. Whether they are or not is a moot point because we will never know for sure.

Without all the facts how can you make a decision? Simply put whether the attacks were and inside job or not, we just don’t know and probably never will in our lifetime.

My personal belief on the matter is … I am undecided…. I haven’t been convinced either way yet.
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

What ever you believe the simple and undeniable fact at the end of day is neither I nor you or anyone here on this forum has or knows all the facts that surround the 9/11 attacks.

So with out all the information and facts how can you or anyone make a statement that these “scientist” are “goofy” or incorrect. Whether they are or not is a moot point because we will never know for sure.

Without all the facts how can you make a decision? Simply put whether the attacks were and inside job or not, we just don’t know and probably never will in our lifetime.

My personal belief on the matter is … I am undecided…. I haven’t been convinced either way yet.

You will never have all the information. Especially if you want to believe a conspiracy, there will always be some new doubt.

I think a great example of the stupid conspiracy ideas is that the towers fell too quickly - faster than gravity would have pulled them down! I would like to know exactly how this would have resulted even if it was an intentional demolition? What mechanism was used to pull down faster than gravity would have done? The answer is that the assertion is false, it did not fall down too fast.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Did the WH actually carry out the attacks on their own? I seriously doubt it.

Did the WH HELP to create the circumstances/climate of hate that eventually lead up to the attack? - Much more likely but still unlikely that they even knew about the attack before hand.

But thats a whole different shooting match.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Did the WH actually carry out the attacks on their own? I seriously doubt it.

Did the WH HELP to create the circumstances/climate of hate that eventually lead up to the attack? - Much more likely but still unlikely that they even knew about the attack before hand.

But thats a whole different shooting match.

that is as far as my personal conspiracy theory goes. Politics create war. not as much as religion does but they usually go hand in hand.

for those that think the white house conspired 9/11 I think they give the Gov't too much credit.

big brother works both ways nowadays.
where is all the video of the confiscation of and preparation? where are all the reports of people concerns PRIOR to 9/11.
My photos

My Videos

not likely that the W H 'created' anything,,, other than the "draped in a Flag" patriotism which followed the attack,,, and which was based on fear tactics...."They ,, ( those ever allusive terrorists ) are out to get Us"....
however a more likely scenario, and one which I personally "deduced' years ago :PB|
is that just prior to the event, the W H was receiving feedback from FBI field agents,,,, who noted that "non- Americans " were attending flight schools,,,, paying with cash, not asking about how do you land and TAke-off the aircraft, but mostly,, how to you turn, throttle, steer and accellerate them....
Is it possible that our current G O P 'braintrust' acknowledged these threats, but THEN consciously turned a blind eye toward them in an effort to "allow" one or maybe two hijackings to go forth.......??????
The thinking behind such a position being,,,,
'we allow it to occur,,,, i e we "bait " these people,,,,then use that event as the incentive to "light the candle of war",,,,and thereby justify sending troops to Afghanistan and eventually Iraq" ,,,,,,,,, which after all... WAS a goal of G W Bush... since before he even reached the white house.." gonna GET that saddam fellow" " gonna do it"
Only trouble is they expected a "low level" event and got a Catastrophe........
So much for the "braintrust"B|[:/]>:(:(

Looking at the success story of NASA and other government agencies (FEMA comes readily to mind) these days, and the debaucle that the middle eastern campaign has turned into, i doubt very seriously that our government had anything to do with 9-11.

I do not believe that the same government could manage to pull off what the terrorists accomplished without 200 government agencies participating. much less keep the whole thing under wraps.

My take on the whole sad series of event is that they are guilty of having their head stuck in the sand while ignoring all of the precursers that date back several administrations.
forrest, forrest gump

News:

"The 9/11 terrorist attack on America which left almost 3,000 people dead was an "inside job", according to a group of leading academics.

"Around 75 top professors and leading scientists believe the attacks were puppeteered by war mongers in the White House to justify the invasion and the occupation of oil-rich Arab countries..."
Source: Global Research

I heard somewhere that Elvis is still alive and that space aliens killed JFK. No, really it's true...I swear.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

What I don’t get is this.
Within the first week on 9-11 I heard about how this was all an inside Job.

Here my point. Why not open up the investigation if we have nothing to hide?

The whole silence on this issue is making it more valid day by day.

2 years ago if I would have said something people would look at me like I am nut now we have more and more people who have evidence that it was an inside job.

Personally I believe our government is capable of such an act. They have sold their soul to their god the all mighty dollar.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

not likely that the W H 'created' anything,,, other than the "draped in a Flag" patriotism which followed the attack,,, and which was based on fear tactics...."They ,, ( those ever allusive terrorists ) are out to get Us"....
however a more likely scenario, and one which I personally "deduced' years ago :PB|
is that just prior to the event, the W H was receiving feedback from FBI field agents,,,, who noted that "non- Americans " were attending flight schools,,,, paying with cash, not asking about how do you land and TAke-off the aircraft, but mostly,, how to you turn, throttle, steer and accellerate them....
Is it possible that our current G O P 'braintrust' acknowledged these threats, but THEN consciously turned a blind eye toward them in an effort to "allow" one or maybe two hijackings to go forth.......??????
The thinking behind such a position being,,,,
'we allow it to occur,,,, i e we "bait " these people,,,,then use that event as the incentive to "light the candle of war",,,,and thereby justify sending troops to Afghanistan and eventually Iraq" ,,,,,,,,, which after all... WAS a goal of G W Bush... since before he even reached the white house.." gonna GET that saddam fellow" " gonna do it"
Only trouble is they expected a "low level" event and got a Catastrophe........
So much for the "braintrust"B|[:/]>:(:(

So, you don't think they are "out to get us"?

The thoughts you have expressed really suck.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

What bit of the investigation was lacking?

What bit of non-evidence do you think is so convincing?

It is time to choose sides. It appears you have done so.

The 9-11 commission was missing the flight schedule for the Flying spaghetti monster UFO, which was the one that was behind all this tragic day.!:P
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Here my point. Why not open up the investigation if we have nothing to hide?

The whole silence on this issue is making it more valid day by day.

Not necessarily. Sometimes a conspiracy theory gains validity when the accused addresses it. It dignifies the question.

About 15 years ago there was a wild conspiracy rumor circulating around NYC that a certain brand of soda pop had a secret ingredient in it designed to render black men sterile. (The rumor never explained how it is that the soda pop could "know" that it was inside a black person as opposed to a non-black person.:P)

Despite the hubub on the street, the company decided not to bother addressing the issue, because to do so would dignify such an idiotic rumor.

edited to add:
And also consider the fact that NO investigation or explanation will EVER satisfy a determined conspiracy theorist with a political agenda, so there's not much point in trying to humor these people.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Watch the video

Sides: yes I choose to find out the truth or disprove the ones that question what we know right now as the truth.

Thats my side. Any problem with that?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Glad to see that our academics have a firm grasp on reality...Ivory towers are a bitch, huh?

I've seen several police officers who think the attacks were a conspiracy too. Obviously police officers are gullible idiots who really shouldn't be trusted with the task of protecting the public.

Hey, this game's really fun!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Hi, Jimmy T!

I agree with some points, and disagree with others. That which I agree with is that there was some indication that something was going to happen, and it might involve airplanes. However, the machinery of justice moves ever so slowly...

The WH did know that there were reports of suspicious people asking unusual questions in various flight schools. The problem with that, though, is asking suspicious questions is not a crime. If it were, my anatomy professor would've had me arrested...I asked him if we were going to see an autopsy, and he said no. To someone, that might've been a suspicious question...to me, it's a normal question, and the professor treated it as such.

So then we end up with what to do with "suspicious" information...if there's nothing to act on, the feds can't act. Even if someone is here illegally, the constitution protects them from unreasonable S&S, and that tends to tie the hands of the investigative organizations if there's nothing to induce probable cause. Probable cause didn't really exist at this point (just as there's no pc to arrest me re: the autopsy question), and so while ears were perked and attention given, there wasn't real, actionable pc to give to a judge to get a warrant for S&S (recall the 20th hijacker's arrest, and the court denying the feds the ability to search his computer...no pc...). So all the WH could do was wait and see what was coming down the pipe. Sucked that it was as bad as it was...but they really didn't have any other option.

Well, why not have another option? We have one now, but the previous administrations treated terrorism as a law enforcement issue, and that accords the suspect all the same rights as a "regular" criminal. Because of that, we had a route to follow; unfortunately, the route we followed (because of established protocol) allowed the attack to occur.

We've tried to change that, but lots of people object to the way we've changed it. The Patriot Act was the original attempt, and some of the clauses of the PA are now being challenged in a courtroom (and rightly so; that's the place for the challenge). Some might be found unconstitutional, and then struck from the PA. Some might be upheld, and thus more firmly implemented.

Thus the difficulty in how to act on information gleaned prior to a possible attack; it's the same as any other conspiracy to commit a crime. PC must be had before a S&S can occur, and suspicious questions do not meet that level. Again, if it did, I'd likely have been arrested because I want to see (another) autopsy...

Fucking tough situation, to be sure. The constitution does not clearly state what to do with this problem, and it's further complicated by the Feds v. the States differences in law enforcement.

The only solution is to treat this threat in the future as a different situation than a typical crime. But how to do that while upholding the constitutional rights promised in both the constitution and the bill of rights.

I'm glad I don't have to balance that one on the edge of a sword, you know?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

And how do you know the color red you see is the same as the color red I see?

Put down the elephant bong and smell the reality.

It's called an overwhelming preponderance of evidence in support of what was (in case anybody forgot) caught on film AND witnessed by thousands of people. (They could of course ALL be government disinformation agents).

Just so I get what page you might be on, do you also think the moon landing was faked, and that Planet X is going to crash into Earth in May 2003? (Never mind, I guess even the hardest core conspiracy theorists have had to give up on that one). Of course maybe that did happen and we are all living virtual lives in a Matrix type environment; and which way is which is just a matter of personal opinion.

All opinions are not valid.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley