storm1977

Give them an Inch (Damn palestinians)

You STILL haven't answered the question...
But nice try dodging it.

THE ARTICLE WAS ABOUT THE PALESTINIANS BREAKING INTO EGYPT. [B]HOW IS THAT DEFENDING THEIR HOMELAND?

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

It would obviously be difficult to explain something to someone who has no Spiritual understanding. Nevertheless....you are totally wrong.

Because you do not accept the Hebrew faith and attend a synagogue, doesnt matter....that is not the requirement.

Bill Cole

Lets look at it through YOUR method.

Adam and Eve? Not Jewish.
Abraham? Not Jewish.
Caine? not Jewish.
Judah? Jewish

All people come from Adam and Eve, but not all people today come from Judah or even Abraham. We may all be HEBREW( by your method) but not Jewish. Sorry.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

prior to the formation of the State of Israel the country was called... Wait for it... PALESTINE!!!

There has never in history been a country called Palestine... it was the historical name for the region, but not a country...

J
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

"Damn palestinians"

Damn that's ignorant. Very sheepish words. You only hear one side of the story -- all of the time. Our media doesn't report their side.

Not that I think suicide bombings are ever justified. I think Jews have a right to a homeland but I also believe Palestinians have suffered some injustices that haven't been recitified. Both sides are right -- and wrong.

I think it's time the Arabs start helping the Palestinians out instead of constantly wishing death on the US and Israel. In that sense what the Palestinians did is good.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Nope not even close. In June of 1920 there was no Palestinian state and had never been one prior to that date.

Arabs populations in the area now called Palestine did not start increasing until Israel after was formed in 1948. Some areas in "Palestine" were predominately Jewish, other predominately Christian, and others predominately Moslem, but there was no Palestinian state.

Palestine was a geographic area like Siberia. Is there a Siberian state too?

Blue skies,

Jim

Sorry, I didn't notice the invisible word you typed in your original post.
Of course there's never been a State of Palestine. If you'd ask me for a map of Indochina, I'd provide you with one, even though there never was such a state. I could also provide you with a map of Siberia if you insist.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Hey maybe with the canadian $$$ they can stop throwing rocks now... Maybe they could buy some sling shots!!!!

Was this comment about Egypt?????????????[:/]

Yea didn’t think so.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Just curious, but since some people here think the Palestinians are just reclaiming their rightful land... do you support kicking all non-native-americans out of the US and Canada? How about the non-mestizos out of Mexico, Central and South America?
Oh, hello again!

Just curious, but since some people here think the Palestinians are just reclaiming their rightful land... do you support kicking all non-native-americans out of the US and Canada? How about the non-mestizos out of Mexico, Central and South America?

Hey, great idea. All non-American Indians just leave the country one day, toss the keys to them and say "Sorry about the intrusion, it's all yours".

Seems like that's exactly what people want to have happen in Israel, doesn't it? If so, let's not be hypocritical about it... let's give it all back! :S

Heck yeah, then let all the Israelis move to New Orleans. Hell give them Louisiana. I'm sure they will do more with it than the current residents.

If you think the Native Americans were treated fairly. Then I can totally understand why you might not have any sympathy for the Palestinians. Explains a lot[:/]
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

If you think the Native Americans were treated fairly. Then I can totally understand why you might not have any sympathy for the Palestinians. Explains a lot

I take it, Darius, that you fully support Muslim Iran and Turkey returning the lands they now occupy but that had belonged to the Christian Armenians for thousands of years until relatively recently.

Are you willing to sign a petition to the Iranian and Turkish governments to that effect and help end the occupation?

Yes or no.

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!