skybytch

Our Community

gosh... i love the fact that i am now accepted for who i am not what i am... ( a goofy man full of enthusiasm, idiosyncrasies, and other random b.s. )
i never been involved with a group that is so eager to help, and make fun of you at the same time... damn, i love the abuse
i guess i am a just glutten for punishment...
hisgoofyness
p.s. you guys and gals are the best
its a bird, its a plane, no wait, its one goofy s.o.b.

I started lurking here just about a year ago, while I was "on leave" from skydiving because I got spooked from the wrap that I was involved in. Technically, it was the "old" dz.com, but most of the same people are here. I think I wrote in my first post on the forums, how is was the commradery on here and the excitement about jumping that everyone shared that made me miss skydiving so much, and helped me get back into the air.
So, I'll add to the hugs for you all, and throw in some kisses too!
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

hey clat,
read them again i doubtr it says
CLAY FOWLER,
THIS PAPER CERTIFIES THAT YOU ARE CLINICALLY SANE!
maybe it says you have been certified safe to be released into society(but that is WWWAAAYYY different then sane!
Have fun, LIVE FREE, Skydive
JT

this site is one of the bright point in my life right now..... with stress from training and everything i look forward to coming back to my room and lookiing at the post... i don't have time to read all of them like i used to but...... i get most of em......... and hell, i think i've been to 3 diffrent dz's that i met people off of here.... can't wait for my next trip to perris.....or croasskeysssss... or sgc...or my first trip to the mardi gras boogie......

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

>Yesterday I called Square One to order a hook knife (the thread in S&T scairt me into it), and who answered the phone but LISA HERSELF!
Wait until you call PD for a technical question and John LeBlanc answers the phone. (His voice is - well - unmistakable.) Or you see someone at Quincy, and ask him about canopies, and he rambles on for fifteen minutes, and suddenly you realize you're talking to George Galloway. Or you see someone making fun of your cheap beer and it's Dan BC.
That's one of the really cool things about skydiving, I think. I mean, try calling Lance Armstrong with a question about bike tires, or Picabo Street about some skiing tips. Skydiving is still small enough so you can actually do that - call the experts, and talk to them like people.

-bill von

Well, I've only been on this thing for a couple days, and though it is not enough time to tell that I am wanted, I do appreciate all the good advice..and you couldn't get rid of me even if you wanted to....please, say you don't
thanks to you all
mary
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.

Clay, you sound somewhat neglected on this post!! So sawy!! But I dont think you're irritating...just cuz you like BOOBIES!! Hell, if that's the worst of your sins...if you want to call it a sin!
Here here to skydiving and skydivers, as Lisa said...an excellent community of great friends!! I have never met a skydiver i didnt like!!
What you "think" you cannot do ...you CAN if you "think" about it ;)

i havent been able to jump in the last 2 month due to money but i have to say this forum has kept me connected ive met a few people from here (yes you chuck!) and i have to say i havent met a nicer bunch of people hope this place growes but does not lose its togetherness.
oh clay......BOOBIES!
its not my fault,my mind was not clear
its all because of the heineken beer......

technical question and John LeBlanc answers the phone. (His voice is - well - unmistakable.) Or you see someone at Quincy, and ask him about canopies, and he rambles on for fifteen minutes, and suddenly you realize you're talking to George Galloway. Or you see someone making fun of your cheap beer and it's Dan BC.

Or you finish your pack job and see Wendy Smith packing on you tarp wearing a bikini.. but I digress....
Remster
Muff 914