freaksister

Who has done a 3-way??!!

I probably shouldnt but what the hell,ive done it in both combinations and tis quite fun actually.Now if anyone on here knows me,this post is a lie,and i was never here or there.
In fact jonno is a fake name and my real name is bill,thats right bill.
Signed jonno....I mean Bill

"all i know is i don't want to know.."--C.C.
nope wouldn't want to try it.... i'm not good at having to focus my atention on on two people at once...much rather focus it all on one person...cuz ya guys know...it's all about THEM!!! ;)

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

Er... 2 1/2 total...
I was in 2 3-ways where it was guy-guy-girl. (There was a strict "no guy-guy" thing going, which was A-OK with me). In the end, it wasn't that exciting. Although, I still think that with the right girl, it could work.
The 1/2 was a situation where I was totally in love with a girl, and there was a clear opportunity for me and her, and another girl. I freaked out, and ruined it. Clearly *I* would have been man enough for both of *them*, but I just wanted the one... It was messy, and in hindsight, I should have just rolled with it.
Bygones.

Whenever I think 3-way, I think Office Space:
"Hey Lawerence, what would you do with a millions dollars?"
"I'll tell you what I'd do man...two chicks at the same time."
"That's what you'd do with a millions dollars, two chicks at the same time?"
"Damn right always wanted to do that and with a million dollars, I think I could hook that up cause chicks dig guys with money."
"Well not all chicks."
"Well, the kind that would double up on guy like me would."
--
Brian
Homepage
AIM: suprmath

I never have a a complete 3 way. Once my girlfriend and I had another girlfriend of hers that wanted to do a 3 way. We all 3 had talked about it and then when the opportunity came up the 3rd girl freaked out and did not join in. The next day the 3rd girl freaked out and my girlfriend and I had to drop her as a friend. I think for it to work it needs to be with people your not too close with so afterward if it feels weird you do not have to see them again. Anyways, that is my .02 cents
Kirk

Hey Lisa...Well don't be mad at Tony 'cause I guess he isn't getting my business either! PAYPAL SUCKS!! We are fighting tooth and nail with them right now to get my money back. GRRRRRR If I could just get 30% off a Sabre2 I would buy one of those...
PUlling out her hair,
Sis
Fear not your death - fear having not really lived. Willie Sinsel, KS.

Ok I confess, I have done both combos mentioned here and quite a few others. I have dated some freak, open minded women. I also have attended some wild parties, recovering from one last night at this very moment. Pretty much any combo and situation you can come up with that doesn't involve homsexual acts oin my part has been tried.
Why am I tellin you people this??
kwak
Stupidity is a crime.

LOL ducky...homosexual in your part is taboo? but i bet if women get it on with each other you don't have a problem with it!! LOOOOOOLLLL
If you do such freaky stuff *which is all good in my book* why don't you take a trip down the booty highway?? HAHAHA
Hugs and kisses (OH P.S. I got my money back from PAYPAL!!! Now I just need to find another main to buY!!!)
Ciao,
Sis
Fear not your death - fear having not really lived. Willie Sinsel, KS.