Jessica

Weekend numbers

Do I notice a pattern here? I must be getting old, because I can't drink all night and still make 8 jumps a day any more.

You must be too old. After drinking WAY too much, WAY too late, myself and Canopy Cudler couldn't make load 1 because it was full. We were on load two. I was on schedule to make 8 jumps sunday until the winds nearly took out FallingWoman on landing, we decided to sit out the rest of the day...
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

one incident where someone decided to leave the jump @ 6K, we never figured that one out

Ummm, I swear I was in Cali and not in Florida this weekend.......Maybe they were scared:P.....
0:13:0 for me......
The blah's are killing me these days........Gotta get :)
Sebazz........

3:6:0
Probably should've bought beer cause I borrowed a freinds rig while my Wings is being fixed. Holy cow! how I love my Wings and my Spectre! But Big Ben's unarticulate Talon and his 10-year-old PD190 just beat the cr*p out of me. I had time to jump Sunday, but just too sore. You grizzled veterans who can jump any rig, any harness, any size, any time just continue to amaze me.

i always thought the number count was friday jumps : saturday jumps : sunday jumps, which would have been 0:7:4, but under this other system it would be a bit different! (although not too much!)
the weekend at hinckley was great! i loved meeting everyone. was disappointed the big way rw didn't work out, but no biggie. we just need to get everyone a few more jumps then maybe try again during the couch freaks boogie over labor day!
or even better, turn everyone over to the dark side and start freeflying! andy, i definately owe you some jumps!

I got to meet jjohnson who is way cool and billo who is not some old ugly guy like i thought he'd be.

LMAO sunshine you and val rock, i had a fun time this weekend! glad i didn't live up to your previous expectations! so sad i missed the pieing! :)are there any pics from this weekend up yet? have i just missed the thread they are in?
anyhow i got back to kc today around 3am so i am going to sleep reaal soon...

After drinking WAY too much, WAY too late, myself and Canopy Cudler couldn't make load 1 because it was full. We were on load two.

I AM NOT TINA!!!!!!!!!!
You were on load two with me, you dummy!!!!!
Damn, sunshine doesn't mention me on the list of people she met, and you keep calling me Tina. I am starting to take this personally!!!! (if medic posts them, there are incriminating pics that PROVE sunshine and I met!!!!!)
Anne

ok, rant over.....here are my numbers....
0:8:2
Eight kick-ass jumps at Hinckley...a great place!
Owe beer for jump one at Hinckley and for first hybrid...a sweet jump with Medic and Canopycuddler (I can tell us apart)
Met several dz.commers.....great to finally put faces with some of the names!!!
Anne

Damn, sunshine doesn't mention me on the list of people she met, (if medic posts them, there are incriminating pics that PROVE sunshine and I met

I'm so sorry. I definately met you and yes, those pictures are quite incriminating.....;)
"I'm just not a chocolate person, ooh brownies"

>Well, in my case, it's because I'm extremely sexually unappealing.
I personally think that your way wrong here but thats me... My excuse is because there seemed to be a 1300 mile gap between Tab A and Slot B this weekend....
If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Me too. And the fact that I'm holding out for quality instead of going for quantity.

Me too. But, I also haven't posted about some of my adventures. I'm not sure what criteria I use to decide what I post or what I won't... it depends on the people involved, I guess.
_Am

Me being romantic = "Since my rigs not packed and yours is... and it is the sunset load I'm taking your rig, could you pack mine have a cold one waiting for me when I land? We can shag later then... munchkin" :)I'm so goiing to get it for this one..... :D
If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Ah... I'm thinking your NOT gonna get it!!!

ROFL.
Hey Dove, did ya read about all those jumps we did this weekend? I sure loved having you hidden in my pocket all weekend. The funniest part was that nobody noticed...
_Am

We can shag later then...munchkin

I would like to inform the world at large that at 5'5" I am above average height for an American woman, and just because PhreeZone is a freakish and abnormal height does not mean he should make fun of mine, even if it does make him feel better.

I'm so goiing to get it for this one.....

I'd agree with Dove, but it's really been a while.
Taking nominations for new screen name.

Ok... since when did 6' 2" become "freakish and abnormal height"? And besides... your just the perfect height to lean when I'm tired :))
>I'd agree with Dove, but it's really been a while.
As for this one... I'm pretty sure I can hold out longer then you. Is a "Contest" in order here? ;)

0:0:0 .... but i did have a keg of budlight with my friends at the beach on sat...... it was okay...and i got a chick's phone number.......so life could be worse...but not by much.....

it only took a little pixie dust to change this mispelling