Deleted

Weekend Numbers

Well, as I know I'm not gonna get anymore in until at least tomorrow, I'll start it off this time (Beer!)

2:2:3

I'm at home with my wife...;)

2 jumps on my new (to me) rig, shweet Sabre 135, loaded at 1.34

3 Cases. 1 for 1st jumps at that DZ. 1 for 1st jump on my new rig. 1 for first time starting this thread. [:/]

Woo Hoo, Life IS good!

6 (minutes in the tunnel):2:0

I talked Dad into letting me off from work on Friday, and then I guilted my parents into spending some quality time with my kids so I could run to the dz. I got 2 great freefly jumps in before the afternoon rains came. I did my first 3-way flower exit that went really smooth, and docked twice with a guy who was visiting us from down south. That was also a first, but those don't really qualify for beer offenses do they?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

2 friends here from cross keys:1:1

had a great weekend, took the friends to sebastian, easy day, found a little private beach to swim at on the inlet, did clematis on friday night, a BBQ, even met someone interesting on friday. go figure.

beer for hooking up my main (relined and flies beautifully now!), jumping it and not chopping. =c)

0:1:0

Went to the DZ on Friday and got one in before the rains came (Hi, Andrea:ph34r:). Decided we didn't want to battle race traffic on Saturday so came home early.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

1 plateful of whipped cream in the kisser:6:2

"Well, boss, the reason I'm late and have pie in my hair is, um...."

100th jump today. Surprise SCR. Did a no-grips two-way exit, then, "Say, why won't you let me get a sidebody grip on you the way we dirt-dived? Plan the dive and dive the pla -- aaaaaack why are there a million bodies barrelling down on me?!"

It was awesome...thanks guys! What a great weekend. I love having Saturday off. I'm going to have to look into getting a normal-people job.
Skydiving is for cool people only

0/0/2

THIS SUCKS
2 jumps in an entire weekend are hardly enough to satisfy me.
2 good ones though...
1 speedstar, man that was fast!
1 RW 5, with one guy just off AFF, about 10 points, could have been worse...

1 virgin in my bed friday, told her that wasn't my kinda thing, gave her a hug and went to sleep!

Still waiting for a good girlfriend, when I find her I owe massive amounts of beer!!!!
"Don't make me come down there" - God.

My site:http://www.skystudio.nl/video.html
Some of my vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/TomSkyStudio

1 (number of rips I found in my newto-me main) 2 (number that ussually goes here since i couldnt jump while it was fixed):6:1 (my own gear! snoopy dance!!)

oh well at least its fixed now.

thank god for 4 day weekends! i wish i could have made more jumps...

7:1:0

i had a great 4th of july in DC, and made it out to sd orange for one jump saturday afternoon. dove and MiataDRM - where were you??? i made one ff jump with a local named xeon (sp?) it was fun. gorgeous dz out there.

hope everyone had a safe one!
b

0:1:3:):)first jump in Europe and UK
first jump at Langer
First jump with Freeatlast (not a case)
first jump out of caravan
VERY long wait for jump, bloody well worth it,
thanks to freeatlast for lift.
ps Matt M you missed a good day jumping you lazy git!!
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

1 Brand new rig ordered today:3:0

Column two would have been higher if it weren't for the damn Canadians and their fires.

Kick a Canadian. It's fun. :)
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Replying to myself...

I just got off of the phone with my home DZ. Now I have a $1200 check in my hand. It's the single most expensive purchase that I have ever made. My savings account will be far down into the triple digits for the first time in years. And I don't care.

Like Tomas says, I owe "BEEEEEEEEEEEEE" now and I'll owe "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR" once I get a main.:P

2:(my wife is wonderful!) 4:1
Did a GREAT 6-point four way - The dive went exactly as planned right from the exit- completed it by 7,000 and started from the top of the page again- AWESOME! - So we decided to do it again, only with video, and so Murphy's law kicked in and it was a funnel from the start- But at least now I think I can get my Falcon! My daughter took a ride as an observer, so I should have some stills and maybe 1 I can post on my profile- GREAT WEEKEND!

-Lenny

Easy Does It

3(weeks until the Dr. MAY let me jump):0:0.....

Sigh. I am soooooo freaking jealous of all of you. Although the headaches being diminished (and soon to be gone altogether) is a fair trade-off....

I wanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:(stomp>:(stomp>:(stomp!!!

Ciels and Pinks
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

1 flat tire/$5 bag of groceries lost:0:0

I'm almost looking forward to Monday. Woke up Saturday morning to an almost flat tire. Limped to the gas station and put air in it. Came home and did laundry and cleaned the kitchen. There went Saturday.

Woke up Sunday morning to a totally flat tire. There went being at the dz at 8 am to jump with Jan's group. Asked my kid to take the tire off the car and take it to get fixed. Even said please. He waited 'til 3 pm, went and got a can of FixAFlat, put it in the tire, called it fixed. Like a dumbshit I trusted it.

Went to to the grocery store - 6 miles away. Tire was completely flat three miles down the road. Glad I have a cell phone; kid came and put the spare on, said he knew that the tire place was open 'til 7 pm (on Sunday? Riiigggghhttt.....). Went there, it wasn't. So now I get to drive to work on a temporary spare in the morning and somehow find a way to get it fixed while working from 9 to 5.

Made it to the grocery store. Spent too much there. Drove home. Put groceries away only to discover that the bagger forgot to put one of my bags in the cart. Threw classic I-can't-believe-this-day-is-sucking-so-bad fit. Opened beer.

There is a bright side to my tale of woe. At least they remembered to put the bag with the beer in the cart. B|

3 new "words" my baby nephew can say:22:3

First time docking on a tandem (it was my mom!)
First time breaking the 200 mph barrier (210 to be exact!)
First time being rodeoed

An amazing weekend! The people at Millennium Skydiving in Kankakee made it a very easy decision for me (and the rest of Purdue, I think) to choose their dropzone as my new home.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

2 days jumping:14:2

Did some cool jumps, a couple of hybrid attempts, RW video... saw an ROL about premi into me above the group.... going to assult ROL users now, geeked a tandem, 3 crew jumps... pined and was pined about 10 times each through out the day, a 6 point multi transition freefly jump, night jump, some other fun too.

Owe beer for my first 4 stack and the first time i put the lens on backwards on an rw jump. Instead of having a .65 i was shooting with a telephoto 1.5.... oops. Got good closeups of rigs.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com