Zenister

Weekend Numbers

okay i'm blind or no ones started this yet so...

1 (number of slugs found in the meal during breakfast/lunch with jtval):0:0

sigh.. no jumps whilist in korea (aka "the land of not quite right")
at least the grey skies dont remind me so much that i'm not flying, but some days when the sun shines...wow. i couldnt hang, JT has amazing self restraint, i think i would have already thrown myself off the Seoul tower, just for the 10 sec of freefall....

Q; do we owe beer for the slug or only if we ate it?
:p

3 days waking up before 6 am:32:to many to count.

WFFC ROCKED! I did 2 balloon jumps, the Biplane, C-130, 2 chopper jumps, bought 25 regular tickets and had one given to me for something. Did about 5 tube jumps. A few DZ.com record attempts. Made sure to jump with Rhino, Clay, Lisa, and as many dz.commers as possible. Jessica is'nt the easiest person to wake up in the morning and she did'nt understand how it could go from 85 degrees in the day to 65 degrees at night. I guess in Texas that does'nt happen ;) Scottys food was great and he even made Jess a veggie meal since she does'nt eat meat except for seafood. Watched someone do a probible leg break yeasterday. I heard of 3 leg breaks, a dislocated shoulder from jumping and a broken arm due to the wind tunnel. Some woman from X-keys broke her leg I was told. Other then the 2 fatilities... the week went fairly smooth (except one night) and everyone had a good time. I overheard some people complaining that this was their first and last WFFC because the facilities were not up to their level and how poorly organized it was... personally I thought it had everything that I wanted on the grounds. More showers and more porty-potties would be nice but these people were complaining that just because there was no swimming pool on the site and stuff like that. And it was well organized with the planes turning back to back loads all day long.

On a side note... everyone needs to go to WFFC just one time to see how cool skydivers can be. I had no issues leaving my stuff lay out with 2500 people there and nothing was ever touched.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

...and she did'nt understand how it could go from 85 degrees in the day to 65 degrees at night.

Uh, try like 95 in the day to 50 at night. It's not natural, I tell you. God is obviously punishing midwesterners for something.

Jessica is'nt the easiest person to wake up in the morning...

But really, what is a snooze button for if not to press?

My week:

1 lost Z1 and dytter, 1 found (and repaired) Z1 and dytter:24:a billion

Thanks for fixing my helmet Eric! And to all you dz.commers: Meeting y'all was the shiznit. The impressions I got online were waaaaay off in a few cases. Ah, the exquisite awkwardness of meeting Internet friends.
Skydiving is for cool people only

0:0:0

I spent the weekend on my rooftop, getting a sunburn attempting to let my ankles heal. (yes, the work ankle was plural.) D'Oh!

Just me, a cumfy chair, a cooler, and a good book.

I discovered an ENTIRELY new side to Ann Rice. I'll never think of Sleeping Beauty the same way. Oi.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

How about 2 one for the slug and definitely the other because you ate it:S:D

As for my weekend numbers not done yet, going to do some today!

well the one slug he found is the one he didnt eat.
who knows how many are in our teeth. but waht the hell. I've out my face in stranger places. ;)
1:?:2
1: slugs found on someones(zenisters) plate while we ate.
? whoi knows how many we ate
2: franzikaners( ah I love those beers)
I dont even know what the real numbers mean so I cant even begin to joke about them
My photos

My Videos

4:20:0
First time jumping with Pat Weeks- man what a hoot! I even managed to teach him a couple of things......imagine that! Enjoyed the 4 days of seminar with him and hope that I have the opportunity to do it again.
First time judging a freefly competition......Freedom Jam rocks! Met Wlie (he's damn funny!) and his Missus, and Grasshopper (girls he's a looker!). Lummy couldn't make it (next time eh Lum?) Never managed to jump with either of them as so many people wanted to either try Freestyle or watch me in the air.....or do hybrids.....needless to say I am tired, but we had a great time. A live band, lots of food and free liquid libation. The new swoop pond is fabulous and the weather was a nice 84F.
First 2-way synchronized Freestyle with Musika who has once again found her love of the sport. Man wish you all could have seen it......was really beautiful to watch.
First time being invited on a 20-way LMAO!! With a World Champion to boot.....now THATS hysterical!! Had to tell them that I only dust off my RW suit when BillV is in town and I can be the base.;)
I hope that next year, everyone will mark their calendars for the 2nd week-end in August and converge on Oregon for this experience. It was a blast! Will post pics at a later time.
Cheers!

a gazillion (number of rubber bands weid14 shot at me):6:0

Clouds put a damper on the last weekend of our $12 jumps. But, I had fun helping Arlo round up guys for the Jump for the Cause bikini jump. And, on Saturday we had a birthday party and a TON of food at the dz. The food kept coming out all day long like shrimp, alligator bites, lobster bisque, a whole rosted pig, 5 smoked turkeys, homemade ice cream and cheesecakes and not to mention free beer. I practically had to roll out of the plane on Sunday!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

nah we had to throw him back, he wasnt over the legal limit. :P

but i'm sure we owe more beer for something or another..
(drinking the bar out of franzikaners? do we owe beer for drinking beer?)
--------
all work and no sky makes Z a dull boy..
--------

the red one?
it was pretty sweet and you cant beat the price.
looks like i'll be wandering the countryside (better than being bored) dodging crazy korea drivers.

I'm in 207 or just leave a message here if im not around..work hours could get weird.