skymama

Weekend Numbers

You will find out who the mud wrestlers are Slappie... Just ask a certain packer that is also a badass freeflyer/camera chick. She has the proof.
I'm thinkin' year end review material.....:ph34r:

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Wanna umm give me more hints as to who was in the mud?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

2(no of international flights): 0:1 (B,C D and star crest finally issued...only took 4 months)
(ps Sorry to my bf.....I honestly thought my flight was leavin at 6:55pm instead of 1655....oops. We were preparing for take-off when you called! See you in a month):P
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

28(how old I am now):16:1

Beer is for the first time a tandem student chickened out with me. I just could not convince her to exit the aircraft. I did like 10 AFF's this weekend. 4 graduates yesterday alone. It was a good weekend:)

2:3:3

2( the number of days I have to work this week til I head south for the holiday)

3 jumps at Byron. First was a 3 way which was supposed to be a sit fly, but on the plane, the 2 guys I was jumping with were talking about how to do the exit when one said, "wanna just take him head down?"So here I am thinkin "Oh Sh*T!!!, what'd I get into here?"Exit went perfect and here I am upside down laughing my ass off (BEER). WE broke off and just goofed off in a sit , Oh first Rear float on the King air BTW.
Last jump, Matt and myself ended up being base for an 8 way hybrid (beer). It was supposed to be a 3 way line for base with 2 hangers and 3 stingers, but when the hanger went down, I ended up collapsing on my side then popping out, recovered into a sit and watched the rest of the base spinning. Looked absolutely hysterical on video...
Oh and other firsts, first time seeing Todd Rundgren, Alan Parsons, Christopher Cross and a few others in concert. They put on a "Return to Abbey Rd" concert which was just incredible. The show was 2 parts, the first with each doing their own stuff for a few songs, then anothet guy would play 2 or 3 of their hits. THen everyone came back and belted out Abbey Rd. Sang and danced with my daughter which always puts a smile on my face.
All in all a good weekend :)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

ummm dove aren't you hitched?

Ummmmm, NO! WAS married to a whuffo. No need to explain, right? And whether I am gettin' some or not I think about it a LOT! Like... ALL THE TIME! There is no cure.

There I go again....
dove

oh well in that case where do you live? I seem to have the same problem, maybe you could help me out......:$
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Yep yep yep!!!! Monday morning PermaGrin :)

I'll definitely say Hi to MM for ya, and Minnie and Daisy, and Pluto and and.... IF I can only figure out how to sneak over to Perris :)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

well.... come on out.... I'm driving down on Wed, supposed to be going to my step sisters in Risverside on the 4th, but either Fri or Sat will be Disney. Other being Magic Mountain. You haqve my cell # still right? Call me if you are out there...

1 : 0 : 0

was at the goodtime boogie friday night... met some dz.commers (lewmonst, her friend whose screen name i forgot, sorry trip, omri, and a couple of lurkers) unfortunately i got a call early saturday and had to fly back to atlanta before i could make a jump

sunday was spent doing relative work

hisgoofyness

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

:)
finally started pff, did levels 1, 2, and 3, passed them all firts time! got rained out today (long weekend in canada) so didn't get to do more.

beer owed for:
1 landing in the middle of the runway
2 being the first person at the dz this year to make the pilot go around because i landed in the middle of the runway.
3 first freefall
4 first time pulling my own... pilot chute!
5 first video of me skydiving
6 first time i wasn't in a million way tie for last place with my number of jumps!
7 there's probably more... can't think of them right now.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

22(no. of times I slapped myself for not doing pin check in plane) : 7 : well, there is always something.. first time flying into a 4 way and not being base, first time turning 9 points in a 4way, first time being pulled back into the plane by the pilot because he wanted to save my life (and his) when he saw my pilot chute hanging more than halfway out..[slap!]<-----me still slapping myself--learned my lesson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

2:0:1
First time camping with my wife - First time camping in a LONG time for that matter - at my sisters' way cool place out in the Missouri boondocks - Got a couples nasty bug bites- no biggie-
Wx was fantastic - everyone knew why I was looking at the sky and sighing-- Drank alot of beer and partied alot!
-- Blues!!!
-Lenny

Easy Does It

first saturday spent just hanging out, not jumping while AT the DZ

BEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!

heh heh heh.....:ph34r:

Ooppssss, got caught! I'll buy for you next time we're at the DZ and the green light's on. :ph34r:

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon