moodyskydiver

Your age?

Ted, you've always been and I know you will always be the exception to the rule.

Hey man, rules were made to be broken. ;)

MMMMmmmmmmm.... sacred cow barbeque..... :S

Lookin forward to doing some freeflying with ya! I have a camera helmet on order but I dunno if Ill be able to get a camera in it in time. :(

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Oh, I would NEVER use my webcam for such a thing! I'm way too sweet and innocent for that!

BWHAAAAAA! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard;).

JRAF, I'm not so much into business attire, either, but I'm into the paycheck I get so I'll suffer through it. In fact, I wore nothing but flip-flops and board shorts my whole life up until the past 2 years. I've always been into fashion and design, just not for myself. I must admit, though, sometimes it's fun.

I drink a lot, but no beer belly and I rarely get so shitty I puke. I have a high tolerance. I was pretty much raised on beer, and when I was little, my mom used to give me Kaloua and milk to help me go to sleep at night. I think I'm immune. Ha ha ha.:P

I agree, most of the over-40 crowd are belly-flyers. A friend who just signed up for POPS was making the comment that over half the people who went to Thailand were over 40. I can't swear that is a fact, it was just his comment. If you jump with a regular group of friends and do 12-ways to 20-ways, it is hard to go back to 2 and 3-ways.

True, paychecks do help with a lot of things. Need to figure out who is going to cut my next one. They also support my love for fine wine (aside from skydiving) and keep my car running. Whoops, probably need to find jobB|
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275