moodyskydiver

Your age?

then maybe I won't feel like such a dork when I'm too tired to go out on a Friday night!

Welcome to my world...I think Friday night is practically the ONLY night I go out. Ha ha ha! Like I said, I'm 22, but I feel 32. I think I've been an adult since I was 8. I like to party only when there actually IS something going on. I don't have to go out, just to say I went out last night.

My ideal Friday night: Out to dinner, Beer, pool table, music and a few friends.

Every other night: beer, couch and a good show on televsion OR surfing, Starbucks and then beer, couch, good show on t.v. again:P.

Pretty boring, huh?;)

I'm with ya there, although my friends and I are usually playing Bones or 42...not only that, but it costs too damn much to go out and drink. Its fun every once in a while, but not all the time. With that said, I do go out and dance every other week or so, but that's a Thursday night thing and I usually don't drink that much when I'm doing that. I'm actually out there, tearing up the sawdust floor dressed similarly to how I am over...
<-------------here :)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Babe, do you work for a TV station - your free time seems to be eaten up by television. Seems like a waste of time. Why do you feel older. What makes you feel older - maybe it is self induced?
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

I'm with ya there, although my friends and I are usually playing Bones or 42...not only that, but it costs too damn much to go out and drink. Its fun every once in a while, but not all the time. With that said, I do go out and dance every other week or so, but that's a Thursday night thing and I usually don't drink that much when I'm doing that. I'm actually out there, tearing up the sawdust floor dressed similarly to how I am over...

I hear you. I've actually been a dancer (not exotic, gentleman, sorry) for a long time. Unfortunately, I HATE most dance clubs. They're stuffy, smoky, sweaty and you don't have room to do anything more than sway back and forth. Not my thing. I enjoy all types of dancing though. I LOVE belly-dancing and Hawaiian dancing. I like Spanish dancing and all kinds. I don't swing or ballroom, though. They both look like fun but I've never learned. I learn very quickly by watching but you don't see much of either around. Signing up for an African dance class, though, is on my agenda, though. I think it would be SO FUNNY!

Having said that, b/c there aren't any decent dancing arenas, pretty much my boyfriend is the only one who sees me dance. He prefers my lap dance...ha ha ha! J/K!

Thanks for the psychological evaluation, JRAF:P.

I feel older b/c I had to grow up very quickly. I've chosen to support myself for a long time and without going into detail, some things in life, just force you to become an adult sooner than you should.

Nope, don't work for a T.V. station, but when I've been at school and at work all day from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., I'm too tired to do anything more than veg. Besides, I enjoy stretching out on the couch, drinking a beer and watching my favorite show. I don't see anything wrong w/ that. Sometimes when I watch, I read, but only when I'm in the mood.

On the weekends I skydive, surf/swim, and do other things. Some people would rather be out all the time, others appreciate the time they have to veg. I'm the latter:P.

LIAR! I said you look 32, Mrs. Thang. Don't make me spank you for lying.

heh....maybe I just said that because I LIKE it when you spank me! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

heh....maybe I just said that because I LIKE it when you spank me!

you do KNOW that PICS are required now.....

indeed.
actually i'd prefer full motion video so we can count points :)

I don't think T.V. is as bad as some people swear it to be. Anything in moderation is fine. The definition of young and old are open to interpretation. If your definition of young means making stupid decisions and hoping they don't catch up to me, I'd rather be old. But if you mean young as in enjoying life and never letting anything get in the way of what you want to do, then I'd consider myself, young, as well;).

What I meant by feeling old is that, most people my age are still club-hopping every night, puking the next morning, and calling in sick to work. I don't often, if ever, do any of the above. Also a lot of college kids my age are still living off their folks and can wear a T-shirt to their job at the Gap. I pay my own bills, I've been investing in the stock market for the past 6 years, and I dress profesionally for my professional part-time job. That's what i mean by feeling old;). I'm not dead though, silly. I still enjoy having fun. I jsut don't need to go out, for the sake of saying I went out last night. I"m perfectly fine w/ telling someone, "Yes, I did absolutely nothing cool last night.";)

Well, seriously I must say in some aspects you are more mature than I am. And I do agree with you that getting wasted all the time is not the premiere idea in the world. I don't do it cause I respect my body. That's why at 34 I don't have a beerbelly (not even a bit), can outrun most 20 year olds, can work for 48 hours straight if I so desire and am able to truly enjoy life. I don't care about dressing professionaly though. 12 years of the corporate world taught me to despize business suits - I hated them so much I had them made to measure, cause that were the only that I could tolerate. There is nothing worse than a cheap suit to me. But now it's over, I'm just a bum and don't have to wear them no more. A happy bum I might add;)
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

she'd be happy to put on a show for you on her WebCam.

Oh, I would NEVER use my webcam for such a thing! I'm way too sweet and innocent for that! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon