moodyskydiver

Your age?

hehe...I can't dance like that, I 2-step, 1/2 step, polka, waltz, cotten eyed joe, etc...

Oh where were you on Saturday! Not a single guy could 2-step at the wedding reception I was at. Big dance floor, good tunes, no partner...[:/]

Anyway, I just reached 31. 30 was the best year of my life, the year I hit my stride, figured out what I want, and started skydiving. My first sky-birthday is this Saturday. Woohoo!B|

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

28....and a half....sooooo close to 30....but too bad I look like I am only 18...

I hate it when my boyfriend bitches about being close to 30.....the jerk has another 18 months of his twenties....

I, on the other hand, have about 48 days left til i hit my thirties....YIKES!!!! :([:/]

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

The fact that you're 40 and jumping tells me that you're young at heart and that's what really counts anyways... ;)

Spoken like a true youngster. Once you hit 30, you realize that 40 ain't that old. I'm a young 31...hey, how many 31 year olds still watch Sponge Bob, and Looney Toons.
Since someone went hex, then I guess I'll do binary:
0001 1111
Cool, next year I'll be:
0010 0000
:ph34r:

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.

I always get to these threads too damn late. I am 21 and 3 months. Also the youngest at my DZ only they don't pick on me at all, in fact they tell me that I have so much potential because I am so young and can learn eerything that they know and still be younger than they were before they started.

I think the reason why I love it so much is that I get a lot of training and advice from the people that have been there for a while.

Plus the fact that I was invited for 3 ways and 2 ways right off student status was pretty cool:ph34r:

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

That's easy to see and easier to see the percentages, just ask who Freeflies and who does RW, you'll see the over/under 40 split reeeeaaal quick...

hahaha

BZZZZZT!

Wrong answer.

Thank you for playing.

Try again sometime.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Success:

At age 1, success is not peeing in your pants
At age 7, success is having friends
At age 16, success is being able to drive
At age 21, success is having sex
At age 30, success is having money
At age 50, success is having money
At age 60, success in having sex
At age 70, success is being able to drive
At age 80, success is still having friends
At age 90, success is not peeing in your pants

That is SOOO true!! lol
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

That's easy to see and easier to see the percentages, just ask who Freeflies and who does RW, you'll see the over/under 40 split reeeeaaal quick...

Hey now! I'm pushing 40 and there ain't no grippers on my suit.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon