moodyskydiver

Your age?

Keep working on Skymama, I'm older than her and I'm not too old for you!

Are you flirting with me? You are married and not gay and I am single and not gay. What do you mean you are not to old for me? And I will never stop trying for SkyMama. But she hasn't changed her mind. No offense on the gay comment to those that are. :)

Keep working on Skymama

Hahaha! Here I am, minding my own business and actually getting a lot accomplished at work. Then, I check the forums and see that you're still trying to set me up! :$
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That's easy to see and easier to see the percentages, just ask who Freeflies and who does RW, you'll see the over/under 40 split reeeeaaal quick...

Our oldest skydiver (71 shortly) is also "the" guy who freeflies on our DZ. Would it ever be cool to have a "Grandpa" like Pat :)
...I'm 34.

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

I would have sworn that Lummy was in his twenties.

Nope.. 35 all year :) oh . .well if we're gonna be technical, for the last 6 months.....

I'm older than her and I'm not too old for you!

Trying to say something here JP? You two WOULD make a cute couple, but what about your lovely wife?

Hey, you need to help Nate and I terrorize Suburbia San Ramon Friday nite....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I have a meeting Friday night but Lummy and I are gonna meet up at a bar probably around 9:30ish. If you are close by come on Deuce! I know it is a little too far for Seb but the more the merrier! We are not gonna drink at all. (Yeah right):D

Are you flirting with me? You are married and not gay and I am single and not gay. What do you mean you are not to old for me? And I will never stop trying for SkyMama. But she hasn't changed her mind. No offense on the gay comment to those that are. :)

"Not that there's anything wrong with that..." Seinfeld

"Are you threatening me?" Cornholio

Nah. I had a good time with you at Perris. Our ages didn't matter a whit. I haven't ever had anybody tell me they didn't want to skydive with me cause I was too old. I don't understand how a date is different than a skydive. "I don't want to hang out with JP, he wears polyester jumpsuits and listens to Journey records" Pfffft!

The Mama could have laughter filled skydives with you and more! ( I will retreat at the "more" part)

My wife's about 4 years older than me. The age thing just cracks me up.:D

Uh, if I was flirting with you, was it working?:P
Gotta maintain the skills set.

Dammit. Fellas, that's my 16th wedding anniversary. I'm taking my wife on a tandem during the day to get my first freefall kiss from her, and then just spending the rest of the evening kissing up to her for putting up with me all these years.

You do know it's Friday the 13th?

Any chance of getting together Saturday or Sunday?

Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm !!!

An old bull and his son are standing at the top of a hill when the son says "lets run down there and F*** a heffer", the old bull looks at his son and says "lets walk down and F*** them all !!!".

WE can kidnap you on Sunday and take you over the hill to Davis ya know. Who wants to drive thru some valley tasting wine anyways? If you really want to see Napa, View it like it should be seen, from 13k!!!!
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

SNORT.... work... in Napa.... HAH!!!!!

JP, grab the blindfolds and rope... WE have some work to do...

COOL! I still have my handcuffs, legirons, and a hogtie. And I thought I'd never use THAT skill set ever again.:ph34r:

"I can tell you exactly what kind of wine I'm drinking from one sip. "Sip" That one was red." - Nathan

"I can tell you exactly what kind of wine I'm drinking from one sip. "Sip" That one was red." - Nathan

That is why I am going to Napa. My bosses think that fine wine is something that we should now being in the hotel business. I have no clue about it. I know how to tell the difference between red and white wine though. I could even pick out the champagne in the bunch as well. I am lucky though. We almost had to go to golfing on Saturday. If I had to sit on the course and look at the flags and determine my landing patterns IF I was skydiving I would of cried. Instead we are going to Fishermans Wharf and getting drunk!:ph34r:

I could even pick out the champagne

Ehemmmm(clears throat) Actually there is only one place in the world that produces champagne and that is in France. Anything else is actually sparkling wine which in the Americas is dubbed champagne.
And so goes the lesson for this day.........class dismissed.:P