rhino

Getting a new rig..

get a wings the price is right ive done 300 freefly jumps on mine without a problem get all the options its still waaay cheaper than most others ( dont get white on any part of the rig ) but if money is no object get fully loaded g4 but my first choice is a fully loaded vector 3

Rob;
come by the DZ this weekend and you can try out different rigs. Javelin (plenty), Vector (plenty), Wings (1 or 2), Mirage (plenty) and Voodoo (mine). I recommend you do this before you find yourself with a rig you don't like in terms of the fit. Let me know if you are going and when. Peace Out!

PS. In case you don't recognize my name, it happens, look for the guy with his whole right arm tattooed. That should give you a clue.

learn to fly in 3d

Keep in mind that if your "old" container was bought as a used rig (and measured to someone else) that ANY "new" custom fit rig will be the most comfortable thing you've ever worn.

Personally, my Wings is to me.

Huh?!? What cloud?!? Oh that!!! That's just Industrial Haze
Alex M.

I just ordered a second Wings. Very freefly friendly, very comfortable.

The customer service is absolutely fabulous.

I got the freefly pud handled pullout and love it.

Mirage people seem to be just as happy, but I don't know about the customer service. I recommend the Wings, and have somebody knowledgeable take your measurements.

Hey Judedre! Great picture!

I just ordered a second Wings. Very freefly friendly, very comfortable.

The customer service is absolutely fabulous.

Agreed...their cs is top notch!
Even when they are trying and failing at making a red and yellow tie die that isn't orange. Turns out my tie dye swatches came from Javelin at the cost of Wings and no complaints at all to me. I didn't even hear about it until a friend moved to z-hills and started hearing the story.

He also tells me that you can prolly get a good deal on a red-yellow orangish tie dye option from Wings while supplies last.

Alex M.

Yeah, I'll second that about the Infinities. Did my first 50 jumps on an Infinity, very comfortable and good protection all around (IMNSEO)When I buy new, it'll be that vs Vector/Mirage...

Is there a container built for swoopers in mind?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

it's built by a canopy swooper B|

And this qualifys him as a competent rigger how?
And for you rule followers: This is not a personal attack to this rigger or his product. Only a question of qualifications.

Alex M.

rhino is a swooper, so I thought he might want to support a fellow swooper. Forgive me for trying to make a funny that you didn't understand.

As for Kelly's qualifications, a few years at RWS working on Vector 3's and a lifetime in the sport (the Farringtons are well known on the west coast and as a family have been jumping and involved in the skydiving industry longer than most of us have been alive, much less jumping) are two just off the top of my head.

Something a bit different about Kelly's company - he doesn't have a bunch of non-jumpers sewing his rigs like some other manufacturers. He does the majority of the work himself, and he does very nice work indeed.

Musta missed the little ;) See, rhino is a swooper, so I thought he might want to support a fellow swooper. Forgive me for trying to make a funny that you didn't understand.

My my everybodies uptight today;););)

Yes yes I know of the Farringtons...wasn't my point.
Yes I saw your;) but now knowing rhino is a swooper helps your humor.

Alex M.