sunshine

I need good beer

guinness isn't actually sweet, it's a dry stout. Are you sure you aren't confusing it with something else?

I've had it numerous times, and it always tastes like maple syrup to me. It definitely ranks up there with the beers I'll only drink if they're handed to me for free.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

living in new york, i love my brooklyn beers.

Park Slope Brewing Company? What about the others, Heartland Brewery, Greenwich Village Brew Pub, Chelsea Brewing Company. Ever been to Jeremy's on a Friday afternoon? Buckets of beer. New York is a good place to love beer.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

what about a fruity beer? in the western states you can find a fat tire, which is a very good beer. my home dz swears by heineken and will drink nothing but...i like heineken but rolling rock is nice if you want to drink a lot of it, if it is really really cold...but i've noticed since i have been drinking beer it tends to make me fat :$...(and makes boys fart...ew!)

Ok, i've finally decided to start drinking beer.

Make your own. It isn't that difficult and the beauty is that you can make it exactly the way _you_ like it. What could be better?

That reminds me, I need to go out and find about 15 pounds of honey. Mmmmm....

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

If you like sweet and salty, go with Fat Tire - it's not my favorite, but it can be found in a lot of places, unlike the much better brew you can only find locally in Seattle, Denver, Portland and other brew-hubs.
MMM - Great American Beer Fest. That's the same weekend as the 60-way in boogie Lamar - too bad Lamar and Denver are so far apart.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Park Slope Brewing Company? What about the others, Heartland Brewery, Greenwich Village Brew Pub, Chelsea Brewing Company. Ever been to Jeremy's on a Friday afternoon? Buckets of beer. New York is a good place to love beer.

YEAH, BABY!!! that's what i'm talkin' about! i was just at park slope bc last friday. i've been to hearland a couple of times, but it's been a while. a personal fave is mug's ale house in williamsburg. dozens of taps, hundreds of bottles, new brews all the time, great specials. mmm...beer....
spiral out...keep going...

In order for it to be blackmail I think the subject is required to care. Seth doesn't strike me as the type that cares....

It's liberating, really.
Besides, a) I don't think he has anything and b) if he did, I'm a lot bigger than him
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Grrrr.....all this talking about beer is making me thirsty....15 mins of work left....is it really drinking and driving if I'm completely stopped in traffic?

Hey, nurse! I didn't come here to get sober!

Vallerina, you're my kind of girl!;) I also like your email address.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Sangiro,

Perhaps you could fit in a case of Tafel Lager when you eventually make it over to the US. Purely for educational purposes of course ;)

G

"Thou shall not take thine altitude for granted for the earth shall rise up and smite thee."

You don't have any blackmail material on me. If you do, post it. I don't believe you. I'm calling your bluff, you pathetic little worm.

Besides, a) I don't think he has anything and b) if he did, I'm a lot bigger than him

He also would never beat you up, thus denying me the pleasure of doing it myself. He wants me to be happy.
Skydiving is for cool people only

i'm partal to the german beers...a nice pilsner from germany anyday...or maybe some "altbeer" no it isn't just "old beer" it is very dark, but not black... bitburger would have to be my favorite, folowed by warsteiner......then grolsch(not german).....had a nice beer dqwon in switzerland too, can't remeber what it was called though..i drankj alittle to many of them that night.....

p.s. to find shiner outside of texas it can be had in calhan colorado at the liqour store for around 7bucks a 6 pack[:/]

Vallerina, you're my kind of girl!;) I also like your email address.

You woulda really liked my previous home: Harry's Chocolate Shop: Home of the Great Indoorsman! So many drunks....

I thought so too until I went to Ireland and tried it there. It's different there.

Well, I've always wanted to go to Ireland...what a great excuse to go!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning