Airhead

Born Again Skydivers? Where Are You?

I'm not quite what I would call a skydiver...haven't led the life yet anywayz..but it has changed my life and I am Christian. I don't go to church regularly, sometimes I will go with a friend if I happen to be at their place. I don't necessarily agree with all their beliefs, but yes I am a Christian and a Skydiver (per say)

i was just thinking the underage factor (such as the mexican restaraunt incident "abra-cadabra!" lol!!!!) hehe, just trying to make my point.

Ah. I though people were accusing you of being a hypocrite for drinking. Slight problem with that as you can see. ;)

But sheesh!. You're 1 year shy of being legal, you'd be old enough in practically the rest of the world, and you were old enough to go into combat & die.

I'd say underage drinking registers pretty low on the Sin-O-Meter. ;)

Plus that was a hoot!!!

"And now for my next trick, I'll make Brit & this margarita disappear!"

"ABRACADABRA!"

"Oop. Well I got it half right, the margarita's gone!"

:D

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Are you a Christian, too?

we've had these discussions here before, so i think everyone here knows where i stand on this subject. for those who wish to believe, that is there right, and for those who wish not to, that is equally there right as well. having said that, i am a believer, and i try, although i must admit, i fall WAY short of the "mark" a lot, but my definition of being a "christian" is to be "christ like" treat others the way Jesus treated his peers during his lifetime, so i just try my best to "gel" with all cultures, and all genders no matter whom, or where. as i've said before, diversity is the best mixture that mankind can offer. it makes mankind very interesting. enjoy your freedoms you have there in the states, i can tell you, where i am right now, you could not even say the things you say here on this website, and get away with it. (women are not even allowed to drive vehicles over here) thats how different it is over here.........think.............
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

Jesus was way cool. Everybody liked Jesus.
Everybody wanted to hang out with him.
Anything he wanted to do, he did.
He turned water into wine, and if he had wanted to,
He could have turned wheat into marijuana, sugar into cocaine,
or vitamin pills into amphetamines.

LMAO @ Zennie's and Scoby's comments! :ph34r:

Jesus (or God) created nature, how lush and green it is (gold/purple specs sometimes too;)), and He also created the bong, personally I think it was a tool to make us appreciate nature, strolling through nature, or just being around nature. I think God is a benevolent God. :D;)

Seriously, I'm not an active church going member, but my faith is nonetheless there, and I'm a jumper too. bonus.

LMAO @ Zennie's and Scoby's comments! :ph34r:

Jesus (or God) created nature, how lush and green it is (gold/purple specs sometimes too;)), and He also created the bong, personally I think it was a tool to make us appreciate nature, strolling through nature, or just being around nature. I think God is a benevolent God. :D;)

Seriously, I'm not an active church going member, but my faith is nonetheless there, and I'm a jumper too. bonus.

I'd like to say I made that up, but it's a quote from King Missile's "Jesus Was Way Cool." I like Benjamin Franklin's, "Beer is proof that there is a god, and that he loves us."

yes, i was a gung-ho holy roller at one point. i'm at the stage now in my life where heck i'm a 20 year old kid having fun. so i don't want people to look at something i do (like drink a beer) and point the finger "look its another hypocrite!" i hate that. i have my faith, i'm finding a good balance. c ya!

I've never been a holy roller, but I am a Christian. I know exactly what you mean about other people calling Christians hypocrites if they see us doing something that they perceive as sinful. I don't pay a lot of attention to them, though. I know that my faith is a matter between God and me. I don't pass judgement on my friends who are athiests or agnostics, and I don't expect them to pass judgement on me.

Julie

yep ... born again ... and again ... and again ... maybe one of these lives I'll get it right!! I think I musta been a fish in my last life, much as I like water related sports ...
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

hey julie! i've never said hello to you, (off subject) but ken the rigger/pilot spoke of you from time to time. he and i had been together for the past couple years. anyway, glad to see you on here! :)

Plus that was a hoot!!!

"And now for my next trick, I'll make Brit & this margarita disappear!"

"ABRACADABRA!"

"Oop. Well I got it half right, the margarita's gone!"

:D

LMAO, every time i think of that zennie i just crack up! you and levin were a hoot that night! oooooh good times :)

another Christian right here. but that doesn't mean I don't have a sense of humor about it...

and Jesus addressed the crowd and said:
"Good evening ladies and gentiles! I had to cross the Sea of Galilee to get here, and boy are my feet tired!"
"you know, I'm a carpenter, but my Mom wanted me to go to college! Unfortunately I really got nailed on the boards!"
"I love coming to this place, because I've figured out how to get my wine for free...watch this....Hey, bartender, just make mine a glass of water....;)"
"Thank you, thank you, I'm here every Sunday..."

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Jesus hacked into our computers at work last year and shut the whole thing down. Does that count?

(I swear, that's really what the message said! It happened 3 days after we got cable hook-up. Now we have a router.)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon