0:0:0
No jumps
No sex
No beer!!!!!
Could've had all three but just wasn't up for it!!!!:o:D[:/]
Apologies but weekend before was 0:7:0
Hmmmm I think I need a new bf/gf!:D:P
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

booo sorry to hear it JAZZ,
I got som to post but I gotta wait til sunday is over b4 i can post em! you are 15 hours ahead of me! i still got a whole day to play!:P i emailed you and a bunch of others abou my plan

My photos

My Videos

1(Watermelon thrown out of airplane at 500ft):0:0

No jumps ... too cloudy. The good news is, the instructors had an A license class where we got lots of things signed off on our cards. I am also signed off to pack now, which is a good thing!

Said watermelon was pretty cool. It literally vaporized when it hit the ground. All that was left was a few bits and pieces of rind in the general vicinity and quite a divot.

Gallagher on Steroids!
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

1 skydiver's daughter's wedding attended:1:0

Our former Mrs. DZO's youngest daughter married her best friend yesterday in a beautiful outdoor lakeside service. Made us glad we cut the jumping short to attend.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

1 High School reunion attended:):0:0

When I graduated, I was honor society president. At the reunion I was voted most likely to appear on "Girls Gone Wild." they say people change!!!

crappy weather @ Cross Keys. only exciting thing was watching selwyn try to catch a goose with a sock full of rocks and a box. I'm going back to sunny florida!

1(but the weekend ain't over yet):2:0

A couple jumps out of the C-182 Saturday before the wx moved in on us- Took the rest of the day easy- couch potato style- Have Reletive Work today-- ( A neice is celebrating her 16th-) And I've been told how greaat it would be if I fixed a great big pot of chili- Wx is clear, but chilly and quite windy!

No beers, but I'm at jump number 93- I hope to be getting pied in the next weekend or two!

Easy Does It

1:1:1:1:1:3...
1st Psycho pack,

1st heli jump(fukn awesome, gone tyr to put some video together of theis weekend)

1st boogie(even though it wasnt JFTC)

1st and 2nd jump from beech 99

1st time I won a bungy jump

1st time I've done so many first at one time!

three total jumps, hopefully ill increase that number tomorrow! (columbus day , In the states!)
My photos

My Videos

5:2:toomanytocount

5 jumps.

4 saturday - 3 RW and 1 FREE hop and pop from the Otter - high speed exit. Super freakin cool. DZO came on manifest and said the first 23 people to get inside and get manifested get a free h&p from the otter. we were like wild animals foaming at the mouth. i was the last out - pretty much one jumper every second - no delay. watched him dive the plane as I exited.

1 jump today - winds really messed up. bout 50 upstairs and really sketchy on the ground.

39:0:0

39 penalties in the Hurricanes/Lightning game I worked last night. Stayed out late so slept in late. Was gonna get a few jumps in, but after seeing so many weather service warnings during the NFL game (that I would have been covering if I hadn't cutaway - yippee!) looked out the window and saw horrendous storms rolling in. Just a lazy day for me.... kinda nice. Maybe I'll get a few jumps tomorrow - last chance before my surgery!:(

Fall in dove.

2:6:1

Did 3 FF jumps on Friday practicing my SIT. Then did 3 RW jumps today with the big boys and re-learning how to fly. Still waiting for my RW suite to come back modified with wings and a few things fixed.

Other good news: My GF did her AFF1 yesterday and loved it !!! WOOOOOOO!!! She is going back next Saturday to do her L2 and maybe L3.

My first today - jumping without a helmet. I had geared up and was going through the dirt dive with the other person, and set my helmet down on the ground. I had already done one safety check and gear check before this and everything was cool. When I got out to the plane, I did another gear check and realized that my helmet was not on my chest strap or in my hand, so I asked a fellow skydiver (name withheld to protect the innocent) "What should I do ? " Honestly if he said go back, I would have. If he said pull off the load, I would have. But no, my good friend ( you know who you are and I am just telling my 'No shit, there I was' story :D ) said "you'll be fine" or something along those lines. The jump was uneventful as far as that goes, but I did get a little ass chewed out by the S&TA guy when I got down on the ground... Ooops, I doubt I will do that again.

BTW - Anyone know how to add a jump to a ProTrack, so I don't have to reset the damn thing ? There has to be a way to just add a jump without losing all my data. Anyone ?

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

5:1:0

Only one jump, but I had a blast this weekend. Drop Zones are so cool! Wathced 20 ways compete, drank a bunch of free beer, made a jump, and relaxed! Weather sucked today, but I got to watch a guy being pulled on a creeper through the landing area by a round! (Skydivers should really have something else to do on weather days) But, hey, no one got hurt!B|

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

2:9:0

2 is for my 2 adorable nephews i got to play with Friday night. Made 9 jumps, including one fun H&P cause it was raining and the clouds were at 4000, so we had to get out or ride the plane down.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

$55 (spent on soon tl be mentioned beer): 10ish:MANY

New Rig (of course first jump on new rig)
1st sunrise load
1st sit dock (where I actually did the work at least)
100th jump (sunrise load - was beautiful)
Yeah theres more I forgot....

So I just but alot of beer, all good shit. :) Ill try to post pics of said new rig shortly...

Derek

BTW - Anyone know how to add a jump to a ProTrack, so I don't have to reset the damn thing ? There has to be a way to just add a jump without losing all my data. Anyone ?

if have that little short circle looking thing (the one page map), it is pretty good at telling you how to add them. Basically you have to get into the set menu and add itin thre somewhere, I just did it a month or so ago.

10:15:0
1 view from 250 foot tower;)
1 bon voyage to my good friends who are embarking on an exciting journey, rowing across the Atlantic Ocean..
4 of the longest damn spots I've ever had (no go arounds) man ya know they are long when your muscles are burning from hanging on the rear risers for so long.
3 really fast downwind patterns set by visitors....No friggen way!! ummm does look at the windsock mean anything to ya?;) (main landing area closed for reseeding)
1 tired airhussy who needs a serious vacation...
Fab training jumps with Vic....will see how the new jump suit I designed for Vic looks next week....I'm excited!!!B|