Zennie

What Should I Do With The Ring?

But then you have to look at this thing you've infused with all the bad feelings about your ex for another year

I might do it on another BASE jump.

But like I mentioned earlier, if I go that route I'd put it in an envelope and stash off in the corner of a drawer somewhere.

Out of sight, out of mind. ;)

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

It really depends on a few things. I think it might be wise to wait a bit before doing anything too quickly. Like Dove's rings, they might be worth some money that'd come in handy, so maybe think about selling them, possibly? Personally, I have kept mine. So far, anyways! I really am a sentimental fool... It's been quite a while so I'm getting ready to do something with them.
You could melt down the wedding ring into something else that a jewler could help you design. I'm gonna have my diamond reset into a solitare necklace. I'll give the diamond to my (and my Ex's) daughter some day.

Being as I'm partial to diamonds I'd probably have it redone as a mans ring and wear with pleasure. But if there was really some hard feelings brought on by the diamond then I'd definitely sell that sucker and buy jumptickets and gear.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

I threw my diamond out of the car window doing 100 one day when I was pissed

Wow, I did the same thing, sometimes I wonder if it's still in the median on Concord Blvd or made some DPW guy really happy one day....

I always thought that if I ever have another SO, was a skydiver (and a ring is involved (lots of if's in there)) when it was over, doing a two way together , taking the ring and spinning it in freefall, watching it spin away.....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Remember that scene in that movie "the abyss" where the guy's ring saved his life when he was in that big underwater thing, AFTER he had tried to flush it down the toilet and his hand got all blue???:S

Lesson 1: Don't stick your hand in a toilet, or put a ring in it for that matter
Lesson 2: Don't flush it, cause it could save your life.

wait...

Who the hell am i kidding?!?! Put it towards jumps and beer! B|When it all comes down to it, what else is there?:D

b

Okay Zen, Initially i suggested that you melt it and make a closing pin.....LAME.....

My revised suggestion, after pondering your quandary into the wee small hours is....

Cash in the ring, and spend the procedes on wild women, drink, drugs, and debauchery, and then just waste what is left on other stiff.

You know its what Liz would have wanted....;););)

Okay?
Dave

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I even managed to talk my way out of the speeding ticket when I got pulled over after flinging it. Ok, so maybe it was cry my way out of it but hey I didn't have to pay.

The only way i would jump with my ex would be if he had no rig :)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Cash in the ring, and spend the procedes on wild women, drink, drugs, and debauchery, and then just waste what is left on other stiff.

Lessee...

Drink? Check.
Drugs? Check.
Debauchery? Kinda sorta... OK Check.
Wild Women? Still working on that one. ;)

You know its what Liz would have wanted....

I'll have to send her the video. :ph34r:

- Z

"I'll have to send her the video"
Now your talking....Right on brother Ted.:)

Had a friend whose girlfriend left him because she worried he would die skydiving. He got video of his exit. We threw his jumpsuit off the camper for the impact. Then, he got in his rig, we packed his rig with him face down.
We carried him to the plane. Threw him out. "See - even after I died, I kept skydiving."

What am I, chopped liver?! Check on that one, mate!

Heh, 'course not. B|

There's just this little mileage issue. ;)

Next time in Fla I'll...

Wait... parents in Naples, Naples in Fla... hmmmmmm. :S

- Z