christoofar

Woman Drivers

I have read your entire sig, you freak! I know it's a joke. But I also thought it maybe had a thread of seriousness to it too. Then again, you have angry Bert as your avatar.....

Nah I'm not serious that early in the morning. I'm usually quite silly! :S:P

Women have lower insurance because when they get in accidents, it's from retarded mistakes and end up being low cost. Generally caused by trying to put on make-up while driving or some other multi-tasking related reason. DAMN GIRLS!!!! Put your make-up on at home! Now I'm not saying that all women are bad drivers, there are VERY good female drivers out there that are really pissed that all the other stupid chics are getting in lame ass accidents. So before you flame me, just remember I wasn't necessarily talking about you. :S:):):)

For clarification :D:P:ph34r:;):

He hates people who stereotypes.
People who stereotype are all alike.

From the above: He hates people who are all alike.

He stereotypes women drivers.

From all of the above:

1. He drives like a woman.
2. He hates himself.

:P

This is an interesting application of modal logic. Where is the logic proof for conclusion #1? I didn't stereotype... I just said I don't think Gloria Steinhem would be proud. :P

It's not my fault those photos were taken! :D

hmmmm, well, in defense of the women....Ever noticed how women have lower auto insurance rates?? Ever think there might be a reason for that??:P

Uhhh...stop this. No one believes that women are really bad drivers (except maybe me ;)). No one believes blondes are really that dumb. No one believes all the Aggie/Blonde/racist/men/etc... jokes. None of the guys get offended with guy-jokes, right?

I don't know who woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and started the negativity, but CHILL. Whoever started the bad-side should re-think their day.

Also, guys...the gals don't need you to chime in and defend them. However chivalrous it may be (and a good personal statement about yourself), my sky-chickie buds can certainly type for themselves.

I just spent this weekend at the Jeff Foxworthy show. The "You may be a redneck if..." guy. The parking lot was full of trucks with tires higher than my car roof. The show was full of laughing rednecks. What can we learn from laughing tomato farmers who spent $40 a ticket?