narcimund

What are your rig colors?

Blackberry, neon green and white.

For the record I'm a self proclaimed gear fag too! I've gpt the rig that matches the gearbag that matches the helmet bag that matches the jumpsuit that matches the logbook cover that matches the packing mat that matches...

x's and o's,

Hol :)
When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

Orange and Blue are the two "tone" colors. The container is solid black beyond the center flap and the pop top. Jumpsuits are either white or black with orange and blue grippers. Main is orange with blue ribs, stabilizers, and diamonds. Helmet is blue with orange flames.

WAR DAMN EAGLE

gear fag

Hah! Wowsa. I'm a gear fag too, I guess, but if I used that term people will think something else (which also happens to be true, so it's hard to unconfuse things.)

My container, main, jumpsuit, and gearbag are all primarily black with minor use of hot pink and sky blue and an accent here and there of yellow for brightness.

Very faggy in both senses.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Mine's red with a yellow pop-top. I guess I'm kind of a gear fag, by Hols definition, not Narcimund's...Matching red helmet and log-book cover. Jump-suit is black and blue, with a little red, but the red was a 'personal touch'B|

I got nuthin

Dude! Sweet! ;)

That's one spiffy looking rig. Don't get mad or anything if you see me with one that looks just like thatB|

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

I guess I'm a "Gear Fag" too. My colors are red, black and white and ALL my gear is in that color scheme- 2 rigs, main and reserve canopies, a few jumpsuits, gear bag, helmet bag, log book cover and packing mat. I even bought red and white gym shoes to jump in!

Should we start assigning "Gear Fag" numbers??

maura

***Should we start assigning "Gear Fag" numbers??
If so I've got #1, hands down. I didn't mention it, but I actually went to the extent of finding matching hair ties, nailpolish and shoes as well. Even the curve pin tattoo on the top of my foot matches my gear!!

x's and o's,

Hol :)
When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?