Jessica

What do you like to eat that everyone else finds disgusting?

For me, it's eggs scrambled with cream cheese, dill, and seafood, like crab or shrimp. I swear to God, it used to be on the menu of a gourmet breakfast place I liked, and when they discontinued it, I figured out how to make it myself.

It looks appalling but it's really good.
Skydiving is for cool people only

I like sushi. Some people find that disgusting.

I like to make two soft-boiled eggs. Then I crack them open on a bowl containing two slices of whole wheat bread shredded into crumbs. Mix together, add chives dill salt & pepper. Yummy, but it looks disgusting.

Hey what's up with Scottish food?? Blood pudding, haggis, etc??:P WTF are these people drinking when they come up with these "recipes"??:D

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

kim chi

That stuff is fairly disgusting. The only kind I could ever eat was a type made from some FRESH cabbage leaves. It was really hot (Like I like it) without that nasty "pickled" taste. I came very close to puking out the second floor window of a bar in Song Tan after a Korean chick fed me some Kim chi. I was hammered and not paying attention to what she was eating. I should know better than that in a foreign country...:D

For me, it's eggs scrambled with cream cheese, dill, and seafood, like crab or shrimp. I swear to God, it used to be on the menu of a gourmet breakfast place I liked, and when they discontinued it, I figured out how to make it myself.

It looks appalling but it's really good.

That sounds good! I'm gonna make some this weekend :)

Spinach with mayo on it.

I'll admit I can find some combinations pretty gross, but if it's not tripe or insects, I'll probably try it. I like tongue, am OK with lutfisk and brains, and will generally point to the oddest thing on the menu and say "I want that."

But hamburgers with mayo are gross, and I hear natto and the thousand-year-old eggs are pretty awful.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Anchovies on my Caesar salad or on a pizza...yumm :)
Liver and Onions....mmmm...:)
Two of my favorite dishes...Really!B|

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Outside of all the posts about various combinations of food, I eat a lot of raw foods that I'm amazed some people find disgusting. For instance, I eat red and green bell peppers with nothing else. I don't understand why some people think they have to be in a salad to be edible, but I've gotten some strange reactions. They are quite yummy with nothing else!
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Oh no. Pickled herring rules! My mother used to make her own and everything. I'm with ya on this one Travis.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)