jtval

does anyone know how to stop

Hey JT man, I'll spare you the stupid way I found to stop for at least a year.

Looking back on my few months of skydiving (got lots of time to do that those days -)) here's my advice: make each jump count 20 times more than it does right now. You'll spend ten times less money, take ten times less risk, and have ten times more fun.

If I ever come back to this sport I doubt I would ever make more than 1 or 2 jumps on any given day - as others have said the best side of this sport is the people you get to meet, and you get that for free by just hanging around the DZ, not by rushing to pack to get on the next load.

Franck

Stopped me for 9 months, one week and one day...

Well, you don't have to be quite that dramatic about it. Build up to the major injury; biff 60 or so landings in a row, blow out a couple discs in your back, have the vertebrae next to where the discs used to be fused and Bingo! A year and a day on the ground can be yours too!

Did you get that thing done Friday?

YIKES!

Love you Sunny!

B| I have this great idea for a fund raising thing to help out a fellow jumper...if i raise a certain amount of money, i'll post a pic. Just gotta think of what the target amount should be....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

5 bucks!!!!! i'll make the goal for ya right now.......

Well if enough people send me $5, you got a deal. The money would be going to help out someone who needs it....be generous.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

stalling a 210 is damn near impossible... I have actually tried. dont worry i was high enough to cut away and it was on a cessna load..I was first out!
(actually tired a few times in this same situation. noone below me...and opened around 4500ft....)I wanted to know my limitations on the canopy!

If I ever come back to this sport I doubt I would ever make more than 1 or 2 jumps on any given day - as others have said the best side of this sport is the people you get to meet, and you get that for free by just hanging around the DZ, not by rushing to pack to get on the next load.

Just take your time and Heal good! like you said its the people so if you get itchy once you are able to get up and around you can STILL go hangout at the dz!;)
My photos

My Videos