akaGQ

Where Are You From?¿

dude, like my fav band is mostly from there!!!!!! ever hear of " of a revolution"?

Nope, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm a boring old married guy, remember? "Going out tonight" means picking up groceries before cooking dinner and putting my daughter to bed at 9:00. :S

Born in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada
Jumped and lived all over Canada in the last 20 years and am now back in Saskatoon jumping with the:
Prairie Skymasters Parachute Club.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Born and raised in Waupaca, WI, with one year in Madison.

I jump at Wolf River Skydivers, Shiocton, WI and Skydive Adventure, Omro, WI and Skydive IL, Morris, IL and Millenium Skydiving, Kankakee, IL and AtmosphAIR Skydiving Center, Ft. Atkinson, WI and SEMO Skydiving Club, Charleston, MO and West Tennessee Skydiving, Wings Field in TN and Blue Sky Adventures, St. George, SC and Skydive Spaceland, Rosharon, TX and WFFC, Rantoul, IL and probably more that I forgot off the top of my head. I don't have a home DZ, I jump wherever I end up, like this spring, when it is gonna be mainly Sky Knights, East Troy, WI.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

hmmm ok, born in Salisbury, Rhodesia.
Five years in Malawi
Back to Zimbabwe, lived in 3 diff towns, for six years.
Moved to south africa ... lived in eastern cape, northern province, northern natal, and finally ended up in Durban, Natal. Been here for 8 years, the longest I've ever lived in one town but am leaving at the end of the year. Destination? Who knows ...

Skydive at Pietermaritzburg Parachute ClubB|

Kerry

hmmm ok, born in Salisbury, Rhodesia.
Five years in Malawi
Back to Zimbabwe, lived in 3 diff towns, for six years.
Moved to south africa ... lived in eastern cape, northern province, northern natal, and finally ended up in Durban, Natal. Been here for 8 years, the longest I've ever lived in one town but am leaving at the end of the year. Destination? Who knows ...

Skydive at Pietermaritzburg Parachute ClubB|

As for..." Destination? Who knows....."
:)Please... Please... come HERE!!!!
to OUR drop zone,,,,:ph34r:;) hahaha. It has a name
which is much easier to write..!!. FRONTIER.....
..:$
(feel free,,, to p.m. me,,,, for details!!!) :)

Born in Burbank CA
moved to Limerick Ireland for about 8 years
back to CA
Up to Washington state
now beautiful Palm Springs CA

Home DZ is Perris;)

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

I was born in Hammond Louisiana but i lived in Amite until i was 19. Then Moved out to Vista California to live with my grandparents to help take care of them, and go to school.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Hey Dropded,

Chittenango isnt' far from here. Probably the reason you can't find it is because, first it's so damn small, and second, it's ChittenAngo. I'll post a map.

Is this a fellow skydiver?

Larry

Hey cool Larry.No,hes not a skydiver.Hes a good friend I grew up with .He dissapeared about 15 years ago.Called me a couple times,havent heard from him in probably almost 4 years.Last I heard he was living above a bar in Chittenango.

Thanks for the reply dude

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Toronto, Ontario. 20 years.
Ottawa, Ontario 4 years.
Toronto, Ontario 1 year.
Cleveland, Ohio 1 year

If there is, as some people believe, an innate human desire to improve one's lot in life, what does this say about Canada?
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Toronto, Ontario. 20 years.
Ottawa, Ontario 4 years.
Toronto, Ontario 1 year.
Cleveland, Ohio 1 year

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is, as some people believe, an innate human desire to improve one's lot in life, what does this say about Canada?

The even more important question......no matter where they live now, would anyone in their right mind consider it an 'upgrade' to move to Ohio ? :P

Don

I just put:
MAYTOWN DZ/Lancaster,PA;)
states,cities,country & Islands would take too long to figure out(Plus returning to Lake Placid so much):S
-GRANT-a-lope "on the move":P