kevin922

Catchy things to write on a bomb?

How's 'bout: "I'm sorry we are killing civillians, including women and children, with these really cool big bombs ... we can't see the fear in the eyes of you and your neighbours when we drop them from above your homes, so it doesn't really bother us that much ..."

Oh yeah .. I said I'd stay out of these war threads, didn't I?!?

I think yours is too long.

My ideas:

Made in the USA
Jihad this
WMD
You should have raised the white flag
This is for the 507th
This is for the 2nd Marine
Wish you had an air force?
Your AAA sucks
Your SAMs did not work
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

>"This bomb brings freedom. Sorry you'll miss it"

From The Onion:

DEAD IRAQI WOULD HAVE LOVED DEMOCRACY

Above: Taha Sabri

BAGHDAD, IRAQ—Baghdad resident Taha Sabri, killed Monday in a U.S. air strike on his city, would have loved the eventual liberation of Iraq and establishment of democracy, had he lived to see it, his grieving widow said.

"Taha was a wonderful man, a man of peace," his wife Sawssan said. "I just know he would have been happy to see free elections here in Iraq, had that satellite-guided Tomahawk cruise missile not strayed off course and hit our home."

A shoemaker and father of five, Sabri, 44, was listening to the radio at 3 a.m. when a missile launched from a U.S. warship in the Persian Gulf veered off course and struck just feet from his house. Sawssan was away at the time, tending to an ailing aunt in the Baghdad suburb of Mansour.

"My husband was no fan of Saddam," Sawssan said. "He felt he was a terrible despot. If the Americans do drive him from power, it will be that much more of a shame that they killed Taha."

I support em as well, just get pissed off when I keep reading on friendly fire time and time again.

Then join them and do something about it, be part of the solution, don't just piss and moan about it. Don't think this is new, friendly fire has been a problem since war began. It sucks, but it happens.
Who Dares Wins

Open wide and say "AAAAGGGGGHHH" ! ! ! "

Smile, your on target-cam.

Oppress THIS !

D.N.R.

FLARE ! FLARE ! FLA.......Shit, too late.

Tackles the scum other bombs can't reach.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !