prepheckt

Favorite toy as a kid

If you remember the commercial,the kid would wind him up and release the bike he would hit the ramp perfect and land riding away with his cape flapping around,come to find out years later it took them over a year to make him land right,Dam i was mad!!!!! >:(

My favorite toy had to have been my little brother. Unlike those "action" figures and moveable dolls, this toy actually moved on its own! You pinch, hit, kick, bite, etc... and it cries or fights back!!! :D

Although, I can't play like that with him anymore - He's about 10 inches taller than me, and outweighs me by about 50 pounds! He calls me his "little" sister now (even though I'm 6 years older than him).

Haylee

Mine would flip several times over the gorund and Quite often would ride away. I went through 2 or 3 of em.

Then I got a bike ...heheheh It's very dangerous having Evel Kneivel as a Role model B|

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

What Dave? Didn't you have any younger siblings to beat up when you were a kid??? Surely you picked on someone...

Shit, I thought you were Dave's sister, College Station and all.:D

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

I was an Atari/Nintendo addict. Kind of like I am a DZ.com addict now. I was never much into dolls, but I did love collecting the Strawberry Shortcake dolls because they smelled so good, especially the big strawberry shortcake doll that blew the strawberry kisses. Oh and I forgot to add my roller skates. I used to roller skate every day in the summer with my dad down the Venice Beach Boardwalk from the time I was 4 to the time I was 11.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

I grew up in a 12 story aptartment building. We (me and some other aspiring skydivers) used to go up to the roof, tie an ash can (or other fireworks) to G.I. Joe, light the fuse and throw him off the roof.
We'd laugh hysterically and then go down to see what was left.>:(

I grew up in a 12 story aptartment building. We (me and some other aspiring skydivers) used to go up to the roof, tie an ash can (or other fireworks) to G.I. Joe, light the fuse and throw him off the roof.
We'd laugh hysterically and then go down to see what was left.>:(

Did you try the 'path of fire'?, I used to do that with rubbing alcohol or some other burning liquid, make a trail at the end a nice pool and in the middle of it one G.I joe or other similar figure, light a match and...the path of fire!!!! >:(
I know...I'm a nut.:P

Lawn Darts!!!

i had most of 2 full sets..til i joined the army and my mother threw out all the "silly toys"

man...those things would be so much fun on the DZ while waiting for weather...

that and a skateboard, cant say "my" because i went thru at least 50...:S

Aaaagh toys! let's see, my favorites were Lightbright, Barbies, Leggos, Big Wheel, Strawberry Shortcake, Easy Bake Oven, dolls that really peed, Atari (Frogger, Space Invaders, Pole Position, Pac Man), Candyland, Shutes and Ladders, Memory, pogo stick, Cabbage Patch Kids...

Those green army men and my pellet gun! Me and my borther would spend hours down on the beach molding a sand castle and placing defenders. We would then take turns shooting the army guys. Oh and a GI JOE figure with a custom made round made from a shopping bag and kite string! I won't even mention the fun we had with firecrackers!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Two things:

The first was probably this Evel Knievel motorcycle. It has one of those friction engines in it and I'd wind it up and it would crash into walls and keep on rolling. That thing was great.

The other one was probably the Atari 2600. I could play Frogger all day and night.

My wife is hotter than your wife.