prepheckt

Favorite toy as a kid

Can't remember what they were called, but they were bomb shaped, made of plastic with a metal contraption on the nose. You used to cut off the paper caps that you used in cap-guns, put it in the metal bit and throw the bomb as high up in the air as you could. When it hit the floor of course it would bang.

Hit a lot of car roofs with that thing. :S

Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

My favourites were my action men along with their arsenal of trucks, tanks, bikes, helicopters, boats............................
I must of had the lot.:)
The best was the skydiving action man with a big round canopy.

www.myspace.com/durtymac

The best was the skydiving action man with a big round canopy

I had that guy ! The number of times I lost him over the fence into the neighbours garden. :$:ph34r:

If he was out today he'd be under a square with remote control brake lines.
Gerb

My parents got my brother and I these cardboard blocks that looked like bricks and mortar. Damn but those things were fun. We'd build stuff then run through/throw each other through our creations to create destruction and chaos!
:)

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

How about the Action Man helicopter that looked like the one they used in M.A.S.H. It had a button on it that you pressed constantly to turn the rotors. Used to piss my older brother off by pretending it was a chain saw and catching him with it. >:(

Gerb

Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle!!!

I used to Make Parachutes and Hangliders for anything and everyting, suchas Gi Joes My own version of Evel Knievels Rocket, rocks.... any thing that could be thrown up in the air or tossed of a roof.

I was also a big fan of capes, so Dracula was a common character in my imagination. B|

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Barbie is an action figure. At my house, she had to rescue GI
Joe all the time

And i thought my Barbie was the only ones that did that!

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I always wanted an Erector set. I don't think I ever had one, but boy I sure wanted one. My brothers and I played with modeling clay a lot, too.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I always wanted an Erector set. I don't think I ever had one, but boy I sure wanted one. My brothers and I played with modeling clay a lot, too.

Man..i must be tired, there is so much i could do here. ;)

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

I think my Chemistry set was one of my favorites. I loved concocting formulas that would explode. I loved to blow things up.

Patrick

Anyone willing to admit they liked to burn stuff?
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

You didn't post a choice I played with the most..

My PeePee!!

mauhahahaaa B|:D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

oh, absolutely! When i was a kid, we would put the stopper in the tub and then pour rubbing alcohol in it. It gives off some really nice flameage! all was well until the shower curtain caught on fire. Try explaining that to your mom. Then there was always the model rocket engines attached to everything but the rocket......
you could also pour the alcohol in an old glass coke bottle and light the end. It would shoot a pretty healthy flame, but would break in your hand if it got too hot.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

you could also pour the alcohol in an old glass coke bottle and light the end. It would shoot a pretty healthy flame, but would break in your hand if it got too hot.

I believe those are called Matalov cocktails...;):o
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Anyone willing to admit they liked to burn stuff?

I did, on occasion. I was the designated "trash barrel burner" It was really cool when my dad would get golf club shipments in. The shafts came in long cardboard boxes, about 6 feet long and 5 inches square. They burned like a blowtorch if the winds were juuuust right.

I also was shooting chipmunks through the head with my 30# stick bow at age 8, squirrels through the eye with my pellet gun at the age of 10, and wild turkeys and canadian geese (food) with spring loaded game points on aluminum arrows through my Bear compound bow at 12 (finally legal to hunt up here).

This post brought to you by the Anti-PETA croud.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I was a spoiled-rotten kid...my dad worked for Kenner/Parker toys growing up. We had bazillion different editions of Monopoly, at least one of every other Parker Bros. board games...

My sister had all the Strawberry Shortcake and Carebears in the world. I had all the Star Wars goods! As well as some neat toys and stuff they were selling in Europe for a little while. Good stuff!!

Got to do a little of it all... B|:P

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I totally had the same set the rv,bike,rocket car,the ramp would slide out of the back of th RV!! MAn that was so much fun!!! But never could get him to land and ride away,it was always the same Las Vegas Fountain landing when i played with him!!!!;)