prepheckt

Favorite toy as a kid

Dude, GI Joe needed its own category...

And what about Transformers, that an action figure type?

You forgot about toy guns, too. Had a ton of those, always playing rambo/army outside with them in my little BDUs...B|

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yes, Barbie is an action figure. At my house, she had to rescue GI Joe all the time. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Never mind that his neighbor was a bachlor farmer who raised sheep...

:P

That explains it!!!, I wondered why she was sooo hairy, anyway, I was a kid, I didn't know. :D

You forgot about toy guns, too. Had a ton of those, always playing rambo/army outside with them in my little BDUs...B|

We used to get the whole street together and play war. I had more play guns than clothes. My mom would always take away any projectiles that came with them so i wouldn't shoot my brother.:o:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

A Remington Fieldmaster .22 pump.

Later, a Ruger Super Single Six Convertible - 2 cylinders, 1 for .22lr, and 1 for .22 mag.B|

Still have the Fieldmaster:)

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

I had a massive collection of Transformers, boxes and all. Like a young pubescent idiot though, I got rid of most of them in a car boot sale for cheap change. Have you seen how much boxed originals are worth these days ?:o I could have funded my entire AFF and still had change left for some jump tickets if I kept them all and sold them off in auction today. :S

Ah well, at least Dreamwave Productions have ressurected them in a new comic book. Can you say 'nostalgic' ? :)

Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

My favorite thing to play with was my tea set. I had tea parties all the time. I actually still have that tea set too. I never had that many toys as a kid, so i really took care of the ones i had.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I loved my sit n spin and smurf 3 wheeler bike.

of course then there was the chemisty set i got from my grandparents... i seemed to think it was a great idea to mix EVERYTHING together and put it over a flame. BAM! dad wasn't happy about that....

I was wondering the same thing. I came into this poll with the intent of clicking trans-formers and there was none.

Hell it should have even been broken down into transformer sub catoagories. Contructacons, Autobots, Decepticons, Dinobots.

Oh to be 6 years old and worry only if your favorite show would be on next Sat.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

Voltron the 5 Lions model & the Old school transformeers
Jazz, bublebee, Optimus Prime, StarScream Megatron
Constructicons and Dino Bots
Sit and spin was pretty cool too

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

JARTS!
They were the bomb, literally!There is nothing better than a pound of steel with cranium punch on the end. They always brought new meaning to mom's old warning " You'll put an eye out with that thing!" I just still can't imagine why they would outlaw such a wonderful toy. If nothing else they teach the highly technical skill of evasive manouvering....
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!